It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio resident, fed up after man poops on 19 cars, catches culprit on camera

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think after such a protracted time of dealing with this is exactly why the cops are being called. Kind of enough is enough time I expect. How much crap should a neighbor take before calling the cops on the culprit?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

I think after such a protracted time of dealing with this is exactly why the cops are being called. Kind of enough is enough time I expect. How much crap should a neighbor take before calling the cops on the culprit?

In Texas the cops wouldn't, or at least shouldn't, do anything. There isn't anything illegal about pooping in public. I have seen it a couple of times myself, even in this small town (we have a mental hospital nearby, so the population of mentally ill in the community is a bit high). The police will tell you it is not illegal to poop in public.

Peeing in public is illegal, so there is that.

Spend some time around Travis Park in San Antonio, and you will see quite a bit of this going on. I worked remotely down there in a small office with a window for about a total of 2 months and saw it happen out my window 4 times.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

According to the report if caught the perpetrator would be charged with criminal mischief.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join