It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio resident, fed up after man poops on 19 cars, catches culprit on camera

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Akron police say this man was caught by a camera defecating on someone's car Tuesday. At least 18 other neighbors have reported that someone pooped on their car since 2012. Ohio police are much closer to nabbing a serial pooper after a city worker in Akron used a remote camera to catch a man who authorities believe defecated on at least 19 cars since 2012.

The camera caught the suspect Tuesday with his pants down and looking right at the lens while going to the bathroom over the hood of a car, according to a report on cleveland.com.

Ohio resident, fed up after man poops on 19 cars, catches culprit on camera

It is pretty sad that this character has been up to this crap for several years now. I hope they catch this guy now that his face and backside have been put in public. What is someone like this thinking when they pull this kind of crap?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Holy Crap!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I guess if you want to get in the news, this is a way to do it.
Unbelievable.

(Coming, to a town near you....)
edit on 12-3-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What a crappy thing to do. I wonder if he has a grudge against the people owning the cars, what brand of car gets pooped on or if they're all different, if they're American cars or imports, or if there's any pattern at all. Maybe it's just a crazy.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
What a crappy thing to do. I wonder if he has a grudge against the people owning the cars, what brand of car gets pooped on or if they're all different, if they're American cars or imports, or if there's any pattern at all. Maybe it's just a crazy.

He's probably a serial pooper. He might not have a type. And he probably has #ty neighbors.

What can men do against such reckless hate?
edit on 12-3-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I hate it when I take a morning dump and someone's gotta take photos.
What's this world coming to? Sicko's I tell ya!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I am going with BS crazy on this person. You can not be firing on all cylinders and pull this kind of stunt on so many occasions.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Pooped 19 times? You're s h i t t i n me

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A "serial pooper"...

You just can't make this [insert poop expletive pun] up.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Aren't we ALL serial poopers?

There but(t) for the grace of ... something, something
edit on 3/12/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Aren't we ALL serial poopers?

one of the beauties of life??

We are all the same.. kinda ....

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So true.
I imagine he's not wiping afterward. I can just see cops forcing people to let them look down the back of their pants for...um...marks.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

So true.
I imagine he's not wiping afterward. I can just see cops forcing people to let them look down the back of their pants for...um...marks.

Topic seems right up your alley.. No puns..

You know you're right..

LINKY

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I thought of that thread about the school pooper after I posted.
I like to think the name has more to do with skid marks on pavement. I like words or phrases that have more than one meaning. It's punny.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

The crime in this thread seems more trouble than it's worth unless smearing is involved? Key holes and door handles.. Windshield wipers..

I wonder about the details here..

Otherwise without those key facts..

I think it's just a disgruntled, dude.. Taking satisfaction where he can get it..
If I was the victim in a mass #ting.. I'd hope the guy got help if needed, community service in heaps.. And if it was a neighborhood problem, or something, I'd like to talk to the guy and figure it out..

Oh and you are either stopping suddenly, or spinning tires?? Skid Marks.. Maybe leaving someone in the dust.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

That or the consistency of the evidence he leaves behind. Solid or messy. Either way is gross but solid is much easier to clean off.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

That or the consistency of the evidence he leaves behind. Solid or messy. Either way is gross but solid is much easier to clean off.

Ok.. I've already assumed too much..

I didn't even consider the obvious variable in consistency. Solid point.

I wonder who the cop or detective or whoever it is that deals with this is thinking..

"Can we prove it's him."
"Sir I've studied the way he does business... This is his work."

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

The last place I took a crap that I shouldn't have, was in my own shorts, where it was mostly MY problem...my very uncomfortable and embarrassing problem, when I was a very young child.

This sort of filthy attitude to other peoples property, not to mention the biohazard that human waste represents, makes this criminal behaviour no laughing matter what so ever. Human faeces can contain so many different hazardous bacteria and toxins, that to do this sort of thing could, from some perspectives, represent a very small scale bioterror incident.

Think about it. Some cultures used to smear their bottom biscuits all over spear tips and arrow heads, when they went to war, because doing so meant that any wound that cut an enemy, would eventually kill the enemy, or at least cause serious, debilitating illness. This moron is putting it on cars, door handles, in porches and unlocked homes, and doing so displays a total lack of regard for public health.

These things are all serious, and whether the culprit is merely unhinged, or just a straight up, no holds barred scumbag with no standards whatsoever when it comes to their own personal conduct, is rather immaterial at this point. He needs catching.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I have to stop reading this. I'm going to laugh so loud I wake everyone up.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

Ok.. I've already assumed too much..

I didn't even consider the obvious variable in consistency. Solid point.

I wonder who the cop or detective or whoever it is that deals with this is thinking..

"Can we prove it's him."
"Sir I've studied the way he does business... This is his work."

"Sarge, it tastes just like the last one."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join