It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham: as president I would deploy the military against Congress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

"He announced that if he is elected president in 2016, his first act will be to deploy the military in Washington to force Congress to reverse cuts to the defense and intelligence budgets."

What the holy hell....

The Military Industrial Complex is bad enough skulking around in smoke-filled back rooms making their shady deals, but actively using the military to force Congress to give more money to the military...! Ike must be spinning in his grave!

Lindsey Graham is one of the most corrupt cronies in Washington. He'll never seriously run for the POTUS, he loves wielding all his skulking deal-making power from those smoke-filled back rooms.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My stars, Lindseh! After signin that Iran letter, you still say somethin like this! I say son. I say you can't be sayin those things! That's not how ya warm up an audience these days. Not even your audience, Lindseh. No, not even your audience. I say, I say keep your military fantasies to yourself, boy.

Now, if ya wanta know how to warm up an audience, why here's a patriotic joke to set 'em rollin in the aisles. Heard it from a friend, yes I did...
"Lookit here son, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? He scared 'em! That Rhode Island Red turned white. Then blue. Rhode Island. Red, white, and blue. That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son. Joke, that is."

Ya see, son, with that joke, now I would believe ya when ya exclaim, "Looky here, son, I'm no loud-mouthed schnook."

With apologies, and attributes, to Foghorn Leghorn.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thankfully, Lindsey Graham has about as much chance of winning the election as I do.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What else do you expect from a man that lives in a fantasy wold in which a magical being controls everything?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
LOL lyndsey graham. We wanted to get rid of him so we sent him to washington. HE was a failure as a govornor and hes still a failure.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So... it's okay for for Obama to continually bypass congress with no military needed, but not Lindsey Graham?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Do elaborate.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What defense cuts, what intel cuts, is that little geek talking about? He's just making the GOP look stupid imo. with this hollow BS electioneering. STFU Lindsey, you're not helping!

Perhaps I was a little harsh on Lindsey! In fact he is exactly the perfect Republican representation for a national government that has clearly gone off the rails into a military/industrial corpratracy at the expense of the Middle class and the American taxpayer. Clearly the neocons are in firm control and it's the taxpayers time in the barrel. It's an old joke but very appropriate in this instance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join