It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is a black hole

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

To add to this, even IF our sun was the mythical "white hole", how would one explain the immense gravitational pull of the Sun? If a white hole is the opposite end of a black hole, should it not PUSH matter away from it at the same velocity the black hole consumed it? The fact that we orbit around the sun kills the "white hole" hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Thank you thank you...ill be here all week. Im also available for bar mitzvas.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: eriktheawful

To add to this, even IF our sun was the mythical "white hole", how would one explain the immense gravitational pull of the Sun? If a white hole is the opposite end of a black hole, should it not PUSH matter away from it at the same velocity the black hole consumed it? The fact that we orbit around the sun kills the "white hole" hypothesis.

Oh, I do not believe for a minute that our sun is a white hole. If it was, then every single planet and asteroid around our sun is violating orbital mechanics and breaking Kepler's Laws of physics.

Was just helping the OP out with the correct terms.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
The Sun is about as hole'y as ancient beliefs in Sun gods!
And your theory is also full of holes!
Excuse the pun.
Best theory is that its a Sun.

It's actually a star, we just call it the sun.
Correct and it still ain't hole'y

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The sun can be opposite end of a blackhole

I agree 100%. I was discussing the same thing with my Brother a few months ago. A very active black hole in a parallel universe is instantaneously spewing the deconstructed matter out a Sun that it is "super entangled" with. Poof... energy in, energy out.

a reply to: rkingpin

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

See ErikTheAwful's post above. A White Hole as our sun would render our solar system completely uninhabitable.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
no not a white hole, thats the opposite in terms of literal wording, this is opposite in terms of function and construction.

Take curved pipe look at one end it will appear dark, look at the other end and it will look dark too. But shine a light down one end then you will see light coming out the other end and the end facing you will still be dark. i.e one end of the pipe will be like a dark black hole and the othe end a bright shining hole, with light energy coming out.

Solar flares can be caused when lots of energy in bulk is sucked into its paired black hole and then processed and spewed out. (not that simple of course)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

do we know how the universe is really made?

only within last few decades we learnt how the human body works, and we still learning more.

what if one black hole can be linked to many different suns. We dont know how many universes or parallel universes there are, we dont know what is beyond the actual universe as everything as a limit or boundary.

Some believe there are 7 layers above us, the sky (which may be subdivided), the space, then more..

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The sun can be opposite end of a blackhole

Don't think it is probable. However I once read an interesting but somewhat weird theory by a guy also a little weird called Dr. Oliver K. Manuel. Somes of its statements were interesting and having supporting evidences, others were just speculation.

This was about some kind of supernova core at the center of our Sun.

Link

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Or what if Black Holes don't exist? lol

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
look black hole s is where every thing gets sucked in and wen all the black holes have sucked every thing in well i mean all the planets suns bits of rocks and what ever is out there it all gets compressed and then we have the big bang all over again for us all to start all over again but it mite be on another plain or something like that i think .

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I believe that the Sun is hollow. This would explain how sunspots are possible. Darkness on the inside. Zero-point energy most likely plays a role.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Tha black hole

Click for HOLE some laughs.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

There is a hypothesis that every planet and star is hollow and they all have black holes in the center. The gravity from zero point holds the object together.
I guess essentially saying what you are.

There is also a hypothesis that sunspots on the sun are wormholes to distant stars.
edit on 11-3-2015 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

yeah, I was thinking similar but on a grander scale))))hahaha))

Idea is not new. BH must have a White hole on the other end, otherwise where all the sucked up matter go? Smart folks say that no white hole has been observed. I guess with the above said, new universe has its own big bang, sort of.
Ok, you can say that quasars are white holes but we see no new universe being born out of them, although we do see splace time expand, some thing must feed that expansion.

good point.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

thats when you get super nova.

second line.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

not true. BH never observed directly. At the center of the galaxy BH forms a halo, very bright halo. It occurs at the event horizon. In fact BH is not black and invisible. Quasars are BH surrounded by hot matter about to be consumed.

there.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Lets first assume that there is another side to a black hole.

A question emerges, why are stars and planets spherical to begin with? At first it occurred to me, when a black hole swallows energy, it should emerge on the "other side" in chaotic and random patterns, in accordance with its history of consumption, which is not uniform.

Why would a "ball" (the geometrical form of a star) develop on the other-side of a black hole? It could be a "higher/alternative dimensional structure" that creates such forms, similar to the hexagon that was observed on the underside of Jupiter.

This would highlight that there is some kind of "organising principle" behind the universe...

When we make theories based on logical constants, for example, your "left and right" we are assuming that such a structure exists, and for that reason it is often seen as "spooky"....

I would think that the black hole takes in matter and compresses it into a smaller and smaller space until the matter is pushed out of the fabric of space itself - where it would end up is anybody's guess, although, it is neat to consider that there is a "flip-side" to our universe, or perhaps many other domains or extensions to the "officially" - and currently - observable universe.
edit on 12-3-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Our universe sits upon a pedestal, as it were, another dimension we cannot see.

In black holes take energy from this universe and funnel it to the pedestal, which in turn blows it back out by means of quasars.

But the physical universe is but just a very tiny part of reality.

Jehovah God is the source of all energy. Supernatural energy you may call it, for that is what it is, and from his energy the universe we know of came to exist.

And our realm of the physical is only a small fraction of the spiritual realm that exists without. While we mostly live in darkness, the spiritual realm without our universe is pure light, and beings of light travel back and forth at speeds unknown of.

Even scripture states that the resurrected immortal spirit Jesus dwells in unapproachable light:

(1 Timothy 6:16) . . .the one alone having immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light. . .

We are also told that those 144,000 select from among mankind (and womankind) who are resurrected in the divine-like form of God himself have no more need of sun, for God himself is their light, and never is their darkness with them:

Revelation 22:5) Also, night will be no more, and they have no need of lamplight or sunlight, for Jehovah God will shed light upon them, and they will rule as kings forever and ever.

The physical universe although inside the spiritual one, only consists a very small fraction of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Interesting idea ... Could be that Black holes exist everywhere in the micro and macro ... Hence the fear of a creating a black hole by smashing particles together when firing up CERN

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join