It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Start Killing Russians': Outrageous Outburst by Fox News Military Analyst

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia have been in NATO for many years now and Russia hasn't had it's safety compromised at all.

Funny how that seems to slip other's minds when talking about Russia fearing NATO on their borders.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Rupert Murdoch media cheerleading for more wars? What a surprise. I wonder if his journalists will hack the phones of any dead soldiers for a scoop in one of his papers

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I know! The truth really sucks for many!

Turkey joined NATO in 1952 and it's hundreds of km's from Russia's soft underbelly!

In 2000 the Baltics joined...no problems.

It's just an old Russian paranoia about NATO.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

WOW, WTF is wrong with these people? They must have been promised something really big to be willing to destroy the entire human race. Hopefully more stable minds will prevail when push comes to shove, although if we are civilized, as it is alleged, it should never come to that.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I don't know where to begin with this incoherent babble...

Let me break it down!

And that is where you are wrong just as the source is because it was taken out of context by Russias propaganda arm Sputnik news.

Also you should know he is a Fox news adviser not a US military adviser...at least get that right.

What country is he from?
Whose propaganda arm was he on spouting such rhetoric?

What reversal if you don't post BS then I won't reply to that BS. No lies about it, it is the truth. I know your stance toward America so when you blame the US for all things bad in the world then you are indulging in BS easy as that.

I didn't post BS...

I posted a picture which captures the sentiment of billions of people...

You know nothing of my stance of the U.S. and I have never blamed them for all the bad things in the world...

You are clearly, continuing to put words in my mouth!

So you were implying just what I said...at least you admit it.

Umm... What!?!

What BS is that, because this is what I said exactly...

So Russia is free to do as they please...gotcha.

I am asking if they are and if so then I gotcha. I guess I should have used the question mark so that you would understand it was a question...I see in the future I need to add it for you.

The BS you're trying to defend!

You didn't ask me if they were, you implied that I already believe such...

Thus, ludicrous debate, ludicrous accusation.

I didn't, because if I did it would have started out like this...

CharlieSpeirs said...which I didn't so how was I speaking for you?

You don't like being challenged on your anti US views do you?

You did, and you have also done so in this very post.

What's anti-US about expressing that we (all the people whose sentiment is voiced in the picture I shared) don't think the U.S. should involve themselves in the rest of the world's business?

You are not to blame for all the world's ills...
& you are certainly not the solution to them either!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You don't like being challenged on your anti US views do you?

I am not saying Charlie is anti US but if he was so what? Are people not allowed to have an independent thought about a country? God knows you do, anti Russian is ok but anti US is not? How do you reach that conclusion? I doubt anyone outside of the US gives a # about being "anti American".
edit on 11-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Exactly, I didn't even want to mention the poster's history of Russian hatred...

Seems like it would work into his favour in whatever rebuttal, if one is even coming.

But to just clear the air in this thread...

I never said Russia can do what they want...
I think it's Ukraine's job to deal with...

I don't not think the US cause the world's problems...
But I don't think they can fix them all...

I do not think the OP sentiment is that of a majority of Americans...
Just the War Machine...

& that's all I said.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I find myself wondering at the value of having Russian and American citizenry (99% of whom have NOTHING at all to do with this situation) fearing each other so deeply as to raise the specter of conflict based upon the heavily "influenced" productions of a privately owned "free" press. Let's not pretend that beyond the "news" as it is presented is the fact that it is a "produced" narrative.

Frankly, there are relatively few actual principle actors in our theatrical frictions, including this one.

In the end the same 1% retain the legacy of supremacy, wealth beyond measure, and the prerogative to exploit the next revenue stream regardless of human cost.

Were there to be a great "dark" rapture and the paltry 50,000 or so entrenched parasites were removed from the human equation... we might actually have a chance at trying for peace and achieving a life free from those who ache to dominate the globe as a possession.

On the brighter side, it's always good to see an employed vet.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Fact is russia was a good neighbor for Europe and both sides had good trading ties.
Sure Russia has always been flexing its muscles like any superpower would do.

But now everyone is creating a vicious cirlce:

Western intervention in Ukraine election.
Eastern Ukraine Russians wanting to separate.
Kiew answering with bombs and artillery.
Russia supplying and defending Russian separatists in Ukraine.
Nato defending Ukraine against armed separatists.
Russia sees Ukraine leaning too much to NATO.

This cold war is getting lukewarm it seems.

But just by observing rhetoric NATO is obviously eagerer for war.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Do we have to go trough this every time?

Russia interfered because their safety would be put at risk if NATO set up bases that close to their country. As i've said so many times before, Russia cannot allow for Ukraine to join NATO and have their bases that close. Is that really so hard to understand?

Do we have to reply to this garbage every time?

Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia have been in NATO for many years now and Russia hasn't had it's safety compromised at all. Paranoia isn't a valid security concern.

I think, "Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia have been in NATO for many years", the missile shild and Ukraine-NATO cooperation ARE the reasons the Russians are slowly getting nervous.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

the missile shild and Ukraine-NATO cooperation ARE the reasons the Russians are slowly getting nervous.

And yet until Russia decided to play in Ukraine Russia was a partner to NATO, so how nervous can they really be?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I never said Russia can do what they want...
I think it's Ukraine's job to deal with...

Yes with the separatists not the Russian army.

I don't not think the US cause the world's problems...
But I don't think they can fix them all...

I wholeheartedly agree with that.

I do not think the OP sentiment is that of a majority of Americans...
Just the War Machine...

The thing is he was talking hypothetically, because he should know as well as anyone that doing something like that would be very dangerous to the whole world as the nukes would more than likely start popping off.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: anticitizen

the missile shild and Ukraine-NATO cooperation ARE the reasons the Russians are slowly getting nervous.

And yet until Russia decided to play in Ukraine Russia was a partner to NATO, so how nervous can they really be?

If you're a Russian politician or military and see NATO slowly crawling closer to your homeland instead of being a respectful partner, there is a point to tell NATO "no step further!".
A bear with his back against the wall won't suddenly calm down and say "ok you won".

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Exactly, I didn't even want to mention the poster's history of Russian hatred...

Towards the government not the people.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

So glad this lunatic is not on active service. Aah yes, killing Russians, what a logical solution. Nothing like starting WWIII and ending civilization to prove how big your d**k is. How did this sociopath rise to become a Major General? Oh wait, I think I just answered my own question.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This man has a mindset of a rabid marine. Russia and others should be very very very careful that a stage DOES NOT reach where they are toyed and joyed like some third world country i.e. in the event of war with US they are able to inflict much damage to the American interests so as to thwart any aggressive designs by the DC politicians in the first place.

Vrs the Russians, the Yankee hatred is 5x and more and Moscow has to keep up with the defensive mechanism to be able to penetrate and punish the aggressors if needed.

This rabid General is indirectly saying that US should arm Ukraine with lethal weapons to be used against the Russian volunteers and unofficial visitors. Kremlin knows what to do in that instance and should respond very hard and heavy.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Do we have to go trough this every time?

Russia interfered because their safety would be put at risk if NATO set up bases that close to their country. As i've said so many times before, Russia cannot allow for Ukraine to join NATO and have their bases that close. Is that really so hard to understand?

The reverse works, NATO cannot allow Russia to take over the Ukraine and set up its bases so close.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
After reading comments I don't understand why some people calling Fox News Russian propaganda, obviously those words
"start killing Russians" were spoken, no point to argue that it was Russian Sputinik media which put this as a news item.
The words come from America and it wasn't satirical sketch.

The words were said by american general in a very straight way, "start killing russians and kill a lot of them"
youtube link youtu.be...

The remark that it "probably won't happen" is because 3000 NATO troops going to Baltic States is not enough. So, we have a very blatant example of warmongering.

Russia - Kiselev "nuclear dust"
USA - Robert Scales " start killing Russians"
Score 1:1

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

I think the US ex-military commentator was referencing the belief that Russia will not stop taking more and more of Ukraine and other countries until is costs lots of Russian lives. Of course he said that in a clumsy way, but it is a wide held viewpoint in the US and some NATO members.

They think this because several negotiated deals have fallen thru and that Putin's 'word' is worthless in negotiations. Apparently lying and not following the agreements you sign have repercussions. People stop believing you and start trying to increase the body count to get your cooperation.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

well, to me it was very clear what he said.

btw, he didn't said "start killing ISIS" during his talk about Iraq.

In a sense USA is lucky that "start killing Russians " didn't become high news in Russia because it seems now everyone there mulling the rumors that Putin has died.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join