It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'My Wife Is a Cheater' painted on burned home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
from Washington Times

A Colorado home that exploded and caught fire Tuesday morning had the words “My wife is a cheater” spray-painted on one of the outside walls.

Arvada firefighters responded to a home in the 6800 block of Nelson Street around 1:30 a.m. on Tuesday after reports of an explosion, a local Fox affiliate reported.

The words “my wife is a cheater” were written multiple times as well as a person’s name, which local news declined to identify.

An man has been arrested in connection with the arson, police said.

Firefighters reportedly had to use a defensive strategy on the outside of the home because the flames were so large. Debris and patio furniture flew into the front yard and the street as a result of the explosion, the Fox affiliate reported.

No one was inside the home during the blaze, and no injuries have been reported. Firefighters are investigating what caused the fire.

Neighbors said a family with three young children lives in the home.

“It’s a younger family,” Fred Holman told the Fox affiliate. “They’ve lived here about five years, maybe a little longer. They’re very nice people, very good neighbors. I would never think anything like this would happen.”

YIKES!!! Thats one way of getting revenge..Not the BEST way but its one!

edit on 3/11/2015 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DjembeJedi

So, who's the home wrecker here?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Uncontrolled anger leading to arson...I can see why she would look for an out.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
While I get it, it is so much cheaper to just walk away.

Because if she really is, is she worth jail time? Not so much.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
mmm well the fact that he got to the point of burning the house down does cast some doubts on his mental stability, and that might be a reason why his wife was out looking for some strange.
Whatever the details are, not the kind of neighbor i would want.
I picture myself coming back home from a night out drinking, my house burned to ashes and spray painted:
"My neighbor used our bathroom once and left the toilet seat up"

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wow. Talk about overkill. And punish the children too. That'll teach them to be born to a "cheater".

This guy needs to be helped... Right into a psych ward.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ah...l'amour...crazy kids in love.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
At least she is fast.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I am a chick will not even say the unbelievable I experienced by aggressive guys u would chuck maybe

not saying this applies to all

yet after all
I admit I paid almost egual part (guys are stronger not fair) i provoked (women do it so snaky) etc even smashed my car window
it was obviously not the wife's fault he had these emotion great story to tell the grandchildren lol

I don't see nothing wrong with what this guy did lol. bold. love it ..passion aggression love all high emotions let it out bro
edit on 11-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

While I don't condone violence or arson in revenge for cheating, I also do not condone it when people blame the overreacter for the initial wrong.

Just because someone gets cheated on and flips out doesn't mean they caused the original cheating, nor that the cheating was right.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: InTheLight

While I don't condone violence or arson in revenge for cheating, I also do not condone it when people blame the overreacter for the initial wrong.

Just because someone gets cheated on and flips out doesn't mean they caused the original cheating, nor that the cheating was right.

But, oh yes indeed it does indicate deep seated problems with the wrong doer and their lack of control - which does not suddenly boil up out of nowhere. Also, if the house was jointly owned he just burned away her monetary investment in that property without any qualms, or thought of even where their children will be living. That is some serious violence being acted out as well as degrading his wife to the neighbours and public with that statement; very telling. Watch the video.

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 12-3-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

As a guy who has experienced a cheating partner I can relate to the gut wrenching torment he is going through..but cannot condone the act of retribution that may have injured or even killed someone. The article does not reveal any insights on what he was like as a husband (violent spouse or a loving partner) or the aforementioned wife ( doting mother or a serial adulterer) but the pain of imaging the person you love in the arms of another (I would not wish this on anyone, soul destroying) can cause a ' normal' person to act out of character. I can only hope for the children's sake they can make some sort of peace with each another and move on with there lives.

(post by sumitraj removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I guess she was hot.

top topics

join