It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Threatens to Publish Russian Oligarchs Financial Information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In an overt move against Vladamir Vladimirovich Putin's reign over Russia the UK's Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond threatened to publish financial information relating to Putin and his close Oligarchs.

www.businessinsider.com...

The juicy details of the super rich are always welcome news at conspiracy gatherings. London has seen a huge influx of Russian money after the EU & US Sanctions were put in place, with capital outflows well over $100 Billion per annum and about double the rate before the Sanctions were applied.

All your favorite Oligarchs could have there financial pants pulled down for all to see:

Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin
Unknown wealth because it's so well hidden. Estimates less than $1 Billion aren't realistic given the amazing properties he has built and ripped down to build a better one. $200 Billion is probably way too high. Something like $20-40 Billion is more likely.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yakunin
Russian Railways boss, gets paid $15 million per year salary. Recently was in charge of the Sochi Olympics construction so you know the guy just had a really profitable year!

Timchenko
An old Judo buddy of Vlad's, Timchenko ran Gunvor when it sold most of Russia's Oil. Rumors of contracts that skimmed a % off the top still persist despite Gunvor's ownership being transferred away.

Kovalchuk
Better known as Putin's Banker, Kovalchuk is only estimated to have $1.4 Billion. Not sure why he even makes this list to be honest.

The Rotenburg Brothers
Arkady and Boris were construction magnets but now pretty much do anything that makes money, including Hockey and Football teams.

Sechin
Probably the second richest man in Russia, Igor earned $50 million just last year as a reported salary.

Personally I say to the UK Foreign Minister....DO IT!!! Tell us how much these guys own!
edit on 10-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Does this info come from or to an @ USA.gov email addy? Hillary...????

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

No doubt the US and UK are working together to publish this info. No doubt whatsoever!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

This appears to be a "shot across the bow" at Putin, telling him to back off. If he doesn't back off, he may become a liability to his buddies and they'll take care of him, it's just military rules ;-) Typical extortion by governments, they have the "goods," but they want to keep their hands looking clean, even if they are coated up to their shoulders in blood.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well that's one way to get to Putin...his buddies, and their money.

This could get interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They must be getting really desperate.

Maybe we will see 9/11 proof after all...you bet the Russians have also dirt about the West.

Time to load up on popcorn.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Meanwhile the British media will do anything it can not to publish the British elites wealth, the tax cuts the government give them, the state owned companies that were sold to them and the profits they are now making.

The push for war is making me get very pissed off. it will not be allowed this time, the British public will not be fooled into another war. People have acknowledged that our western media is anti Russia propaganda and its only aim is war.

I hope to God Russia has satellite images of 9/11 with concrete proof that the original story was bull#.
edit on 10-3-2015 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton is under scrutiny for a missing $6billion, $2 billion which magicly (nothing is magic) invested into her own tenure.

What better way to excuse American Money issues (and that insane debt they can never pay back) then start talking about Putin AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Sick of the f ing talking heads, bias ness, propaganda , and GAMES the leaders play in yhis world.

"Attention is on me? Quick make my competitor look worse before the masses wake up to my bull#!"

A fool for reporting nonsense. More hypnotism the spoon fed sheep can climax over...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Russians are always holding back when they have stuff, when you have leverage you don`t go and waste it by throwing it on the table immediately.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

They should publish all world leaders and their cronies income taxes. Let all of us 'little people' see just how much they are making off of our backs.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

This appears to be a "shot across the bow" at Putin, telling him to back off. If he doesn't back off, he may become a liability to his buddies and they'll take care of him, it's just military rules ;-)

I'm thinking the warning shots are long over myself. The West is going after Putin directly. The effort to undermine his credibility is just starting I suspect. I would love to see some Russian retaliation leaks!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

This appears to be a "shot across the bow" at Putin, telling him to back off. If he doesn't back off, he may become a liability to his buddies and they'll take care of him, it's just military rules ;-)

I'm thinking the warning shots are long over myself. The West is going after Putin directly. The effort to undermine his credibility is just starting I suspect. I would love to see some Russian retaliation leaks!

Well, if they start getting personal with Putin, let's just hope there's time for all the dirt to come out, on both sides. You can be sure Russia is collecting just as much intel on Bush, Obama and Billary. I think if Putin is pressed too far, he's isn't going to be the one that says, "I wonder what this big red button does?" He already knows and it'll be a policy of scorched earth. Everybody burns. Obama, or his handlers, are too stupid to know when to stop pushing the wrong buttons.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Agreed!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You are confusing the hell out if me

First I mentally classified you as anti Russia paid shill

And then you make some objective posts like that one, what the hell man, make up your mind

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So, Mr. Hammond, it seems is keen to "expose" foreign johnnie's financial affairs, but his own government colludes to hide from all of us the financial shenanigans of the establishment friends. Yeah, that's all fair, balanced and unbiased then.

Lets face it, they could say anything they like and the BBC would report it endlessly (in between more freakin' Jeremy Clarkson suspension idiocy) and we'd all have to believe it, because, well, they wouldn't make stuff up.... would they?

I am sure the info they would provide would be as believable as Saddam's WMD's, Iran's laptop of doom, Russia's multiple invasions of Ukraine, or Rebekah Brook's complete innocence in the News of the Screws hacking scandal.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

You are confusing the hell out if me

First I mentally classified you as anti Russia paid shill

And then you make some objective posts like that one, what the hell man, make up your mind

You have to see some of my anti-US rants then! Drone strikes on it's own citizens really gets me stirred up!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Not far enough.

Seize there money and assets and kick there corrupt greedy Russian arses out the country.

Send them squealing back to Putin.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Well that's one way to get to Putin...his buddies, and their money.

This could get interesting.

Yeah.

Putin can not hold power without there backing.

Hitting them will likely be far safer and effective than military conflict that could escalate.

Better a knife in putin back that kills one evil bastard than a messy war that could kill thousands or millions.

edit on 11-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Better a knife in putin back that kills one evil bastard than a messy war that could kill thousands or millions.

Agree 100%.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: crazyewok

Agree 100%.

One could easily say the same about offing Obama, Cameron, Hammond and all the other puffed up psychopaths pushing for conflict. Save the rest of us the grief of war and we'd all be a lot happier.

Of course, calling for the killing of a foreign leader is considered all fine and dandy in interweb-land, but they get a little bent out of shape when we call for the deaths of our own dear leaders.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join