It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I order a pizza how dangerous will it be?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a FAR reaching question I hope. In terms of medical, ecological, biological, theological, and numerological, will it be harmful if I order a pizza? I am feeling quite peckish, and pizza is just the most comfortabalising food there is within my life sphere. However, I was warned in a dream within a dream by a flaxen haired Raven, that one day there would come a reckoning. The siren beckoned, and showed me to my grave, a desolate place.
I quite fancy cheese and tomato with stuffed crust, pineal gland and Jalapeno.

Please advise.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We're all going to die eventually one day. Enjoy life and don't deprave yourself from the pleasures of life but always in moderation.

So order yourself a nice hot, cheesy, pizza.

May I recommend Little Ceasar's Bacon Wrapped Deep Dish Pizza.

(post by Leprekon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'd be more concerned that it's still cold and flu season and you never know who sneezed on your pizza at the shop or if they washed their hands before handling it. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

Balance the Jalapenos with some olives and you'll be irie as long as the number of slices are a prime number.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't know... How dangerous could it be??

But seriously... As the poster said above me. Just order the pizza. You might be overthinking it a bit much.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ok I am going to order one, but she has had a busy day and is quite tired, is it still ethical to expect it to stay longer in the kitchen to cater for my tastebuds?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

Ok, no Vijay-jay comments.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If it ain't Dominoes, all should be ok as I hear they have raven meat as a special topping.

Jude11
edit on 10-3-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leprekon
Don't be a vagina order a gd pizza...

why do "women's parts" always get referred to?
I've never met one single woman afraid to order pizza.

That said - learn to make your own, they're healthier.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Difference between you and me...

You are afraid if you eat a pizza, there will be no tomorrow.

I eat pizza like there will be no tomorrow

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: teslarocks
Yeah but iz you fatty?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Haha yea kinda uncalled for but so isn't this thread I dunno I guess sillier questions have been asked..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I mean sure I guess I coulda said don't be a kitty about it...if that makes you feel any better..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
hmmmm this coming form the same OP who recently said he denied the existence of the climate (not climate change but the actual climate) and also asked if microwaves were safe.

Starting to think this is a piss take.....

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Maybe you should have a beer with that.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
The microwave information was very informative for me and has put my mind at rest to make the microwave food, but tonight I have worked a long day and night and need the comfort food.
I am still unsure about the climate, I think there is an argument for and against.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"I quite fancy cheese and tomato with stuffed crust, pineal gland and Jalapeno. "

Maybe there'll be less paranoia once he's eaten his new pineal gland.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If you are worried about pizza then you shouldn't be eating it.

Are you thinking about going Vegan? I have some Vegan friends that worry about things like Pizza.
They basically flood my social media pages with negative meat memes on a daily basis.

edit on 10-3-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

A good pizza is one of life's singular pleasures. I advise you to partake of a hearty slice, my friend. Bacon is always a solid choice for pizza, as well as mushrooms and onions. Pineapple, perhaps, if one finds oneself in a festive island mood. Banana peppers are never a bad choice, but even these mildly spicy morsels can cause the more pansified among us to react like a cartoon pig who accidentally ate an habanero while rooting through the contents of an overturned garbage can, as cartoon pigs are wont to do.

Sally forth, intrepid psychonaut, and Gods willing, overcome your carnal fear. And then give in to your carnal desire for a delicious, delicious pizza.

Jauntily,

Monger.

edit on 3/10/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join