It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring back Jeremy Clarkson NOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Are the BBC taking for real!? We demand his return to our TV sets with immediate effect!!!

www.bbc.co.uk...

JOIN THE CAUSE!!!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Just Chris

I would rather bring back Attila The Hun

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Who's Jeremy Clarkson??

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I for one like him.. I'm backing your cause

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes! I have not had my fill of horribly predictable, endlessly rehashed, scripted television masquerading as something a bit risky! I need more!

Seriously, it's been on forever and hardly changed, just watch it on Dave, you'll be fine.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'd rather watch mtv ... and i HATE mtv.

Why watch this racist ego tripping idiot.
There is enough crap on the brainwash box

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No I don't think I'll be joining the cause...

Only good thing he ever did was punch Piers Morgan...

& even then... Giving him props for that...

I still feel that's the equivalent of a pat on the back to Stalin for defeating Hitler...
Really they're both just despicable.

Not many people on TV are unlikeable...

Sure, there is plenty of people I couldn't care less about...

But to dislike them, he's right up there with Katie Hopkins.

So I'll pass.

Basically he is a wanker...

& if he doesn't actually believe the crap he comes out with that makes me think he is a wanker...

Then he is an even bigger wanker...

Sorry to rant, in your rant... Carry on.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Yes! I have not had my fill of horribly predictable, endlessly rehashed, scripted television masquerading as something a bit risky! I need more!

Seriously, it's been on forever and hardly changed, just watch it on Dave, you'll be fine.

The sad thing is so many people buy it. I'm with you here 100℅.

(This is probably just another PR stunt) .

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
they are trying to blame Jeremy for the Falklands War license plate occurrence...

October 2014 - The show's stars and crew had to abandon filming in Argentina amid angry protests over a car number plate that appears to refer to the Falklands War...
..It followed an incident in Argentina where the presenters and crew were forced to flee the country after trouble erupted over a number plate reading H982 FLK - which some suggested referred to the Falklands conflict of 1982.
they slip in this mention twice in that bbc article as if it is HIS fault the vehicle was issued a plate with these random characters....
edit on 3/10/15 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Jeremy Clarkson is a bafoon who needs a good kicking. Can't stand the arrogant twit.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

You spelled Twat incorrectly. I'm not normally a spelling Nazi, but i thought that you should know

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
can you people stop posting plain insults minus the reasoning, if you dislike him so badly so as to post in these threads why not actually say why?

those without reasons are unreasonable.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Tbf, we're not discussing the interpretations of ancient scriptures that require sources, we're talking about someone who's been on the telly for over 20 years and made a living being a bit of a knob.

He's fair game.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i like clarckson, i think he's annoying whe he shouts at cars. but i dont care if he makes a vaguely racist joke only someone from the 1940's would get.
i'm annoyed that the bbc think a good way to punish someone who's show makes 150 million a yr for them is to not allow fans of the show to watch it.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Tbf, we're not discussing the interpretations of ancient scriptures that require sources, we're talking about someone who's been on the telly for over 20 years and made a living being a bit of a knob.

He's fair game.

He may even be a member, you never know!

If he is the question is who.....

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

He's fair game.
just as fair game as you are and tbf, you have been nothing but a knob, twit, twat, in these posts containing insults directed at jeremy with no reasoning backing them,

tbf, i havnt actually disagreed with you on your reason for disliking him, in fact i cant agree with your reasoning either cause you have yet to post any,

btw awesome work there youve successfully derailed the thread without posting any actual content and dodged a direct request for content, good work! supreme twatery

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye
they are trying to blame Jeremy for the Falklands War license plate occurrence...

October 2014 - The show's stars and crew had to abandon filming in Argentina amid angry protests over a car number plate that appears to refer to the Falklands War...
..It followed an incident in Argentina where the presenters and crew were forced to flee the country after trouble erupted over a number plate reading H982 FLK - which some suggested referred to the Falklands conflict of 1982.
they slip in this mention twice in that bbc article as if it is HIS fault the vehicle was issued a plate with these random characters....

The press too say a lot of things where they can make a slant on it, I mean like the Indians complained when Clarkson mentioned, "When you go to India you get the trots" aka 'Delhi Belli WTF, it's true for many, because it happens, same thing happens for many in Spain..and so on round the Globe. The 'Slope' gaffe, not much more than a daft joke was down to the BBC, since they broadcast it.
Then he comes under fire for using for what is a common expression, "They should be shot" on public sector strikers...to do with the One Show appearance..that line was okayed by the BBC, (note then that shows not all live programmes are spontaneous) while later on the same show he came out with the suicide-rs under a train are selfish remark, which was not. The biggest anger response though, was about the, "they should be shot" remark, say from the public in general, while most of the criticism about the suicide-rs came from experts in the field.
So one comment was a joke, the other was what?
Just to add, why is the BBC being so petulant about taking Top Gear off the air, it's not a live show it's in the can and behind the scenes feckups should have no bearing.

edit on 10-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

He's fair game.
just as fair game as you are and tbf, you have been nothing but a knob, twit, twat, in these posts containing insults directed at jeremy with no reasoning backing them,

tbf, i havnt actually disagreed with you on your reason for disliking him, in fact i cant agree with your reasoning either cause you have yet to post any,

btw awesome work there youve successfully derailed the thread without posting any actual content and dodged a direct request for content, good work! supreme twatery

To be fair Clarckson puts himself in the firing line by being famous and part of what he does is create a love me/ hate me media generation platform that has worked well and earned him millions.

If people wish to call him names he has earned them no doubt but as average folks shoot the shoot he will be drinking fine wine and enjoying the show.

I will say again 30 million GBP.

He's ok regardless of whatever anyone here or anywhere else thinks of his tv persona.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well i'm pretty sure he can look after himself and take it, but your valiant defence of him is noble indeed, as well as a little odd

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
He is definitively the tall honky car guy when you think of car programs and he does have a rather poor vocabulary when it comes to people from other countries/backgrounds/heritage.

I will miss him if he goes, but who to replace such an icon? A black guy, in a poor attempt to make up for Jeremy's slanderous days/years? A woman?! Lets hope the BBC keep a cool head with the auditions!

edit on b0101724 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join