It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather camera captures 'UFO' in Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Really so how exactly do people like you and the people that gave you stars work out it's size please shows us all how it is done.
edit on 12-3-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300
a reply to: alldaylong

Look at the zoomed in pic the OP posted and look at your pic...Someone is photoshopping...source of your photo please

If you mean the blockiness around the bird in his image, that's a normal result of jpeg compression called a "blocking artifact", and does not necessarily mean a cut-and-paste job.

Here is another example of a blocking artifact that is completely normal, and not due to any pasting in photoshop. Look at where the tree meets the sky:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Can anyone who thinks thins this a UFO explain the difference between a UFO and a blurry bird photo?

Shape? Color?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
Really so how exactly do people like you and the people that gave you stars work out it's size please shows us all how it is done.

That was my question when I saw that post.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Wow, that really is a genuine UFO.

I expect the sceptics to call it a Bird or a Bug, but until it's confirmed, it is a genuine UFO.

I suppose we're going to need to track that bird down and ask him his whereabouts at the time when this picture was taken before we can call it a bird.

edit on 3/12/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Wow, that really is a genuine UFO.

I expect the sceptics to call it a Bird or a Bug, but until it's confirmed, it is a genuine UFO.

I suppose we're going to need to track that bird down and ask him his whereabouts at the time when this picture was taken before we can call it a bird.

Or a bug.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
hmmm.
Do they have the actual video saved somewhere?
Need the video to know for sure if its a bird, bug or what.

If it is a bird, it is seriously eating well.

Birds have a large muscle mass around the chest guess what for FLYING !!!
Look at images of birds for example a Starling thats one of the most common birds on the planet.

To many members on here walk about to paraphrase a movie title with their EYES WIDE SHUT they NEVER EVER seem to notice the most common things around them or maybe the desire for ufo's turns some members thought processes off!
edit on 12-3-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join