It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream I had this morning south china sea Vietnam.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is probably just a weird dream but I've had dreams in the past where within a day or two something happened that related to my dream.
Keep in mind that dreams are often symbolic and that things can mean different things. Once I had a dream with Mexican hats and the next day I saw a news article that very closely resembled my dream and had taken place in mexico. So that sort of symbology.
Anyway to the dream I had this morning.
I was in a large public building and there was a glass wall facing an ocean. There was a Vietnamese woman standing next to me and I said to her,"that's the south China sea out there isn't it?" She said , "Yes, South China sea" She even had an Asian accent.
Next to us was a wall with a very large map on it. I pointed to an area of the coast and said "What is the name of this cove here?" She said she didn't know. I could not read the map as it was in Vietnamese.
The lady said come with me. We went into the room just on the other side of the map wall and it was what looked like a large cafeteria. There were long very plain tables. Formica tops and metal legs. I sat on one side of the table near the end and there was a little Vietnamese girl sitting at the head of the table. All of a sudden she got up and started to fight with me. She was tiny but very strong. I had a hard time shoving her away from me. Finally I was able to push her away and I slapped her cheek hard and said behave yourself. She quickly calmed down and said she would behave. I told her to sit back down and now there were plates on the table. Again like the tables very plain melamine type plates.
Next thing I know I am floating in the sea and there are plates all around me floating on top of the water. I reached out to pick one up and saw a pair of scissors floating next to the plate. The lady who had been next to me near the window was treading water next to me and I showed her the scissors. She shook her head yes.
Then I woke up.
This is not my normal type dream everything was foreign. Not things I could relate to.
Somewhere on this forum I posted a dream I had about two people throwing something into a river. I knew in my dream it was in Europe and in the dream what was put in the water was cholera. A week later there was a news story about a pharmaceutical company that had inadvertently released a polio virus into a river in Belgium. The funny thing was I felt a headache and dizziness in the dream which are not symptoms of cholera which effects the stomach and intestines but is a symptom of the onset of polio.
So I'm not claiming anything but I wanted to get this down just in case.
edit on 3102015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Cut the ties that bind. Return from whence you came!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't know how I knew these people were Vietnamese I just did. You know how dreams are. On a side note I am American.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My husband said something similar about severing relations or something. If the little girl represented a country she was small but strong. Though I did eventually overtake her and slapped her cheek. a reply to: kenzohattori69

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Odd dream...I will keep my eyes open for any stories relating to the South China Sea!

And why are you slapping little girls? Sicko......LOL!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Your dream could have to do with all the conflict there...has been going on for a while.

Source

Territorial disputes in the South China Sea involve both island and maritime claims among several sovereign states within the region, namely Brunei, the People's Republic of China, Taiwan, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Vietnam. There are disputes concerning both the Spratly and the Paracel islands, as well as maritime boundaries in the Gulf of Tonkin and elsewhere. There is a further dispute in the waters near the Indonesian Natuna Islands.[1] The interests of different nations include acquiring fishing areas around the two archipelagos; the potential exploitation of suspected crude oil and natural gas under the waters of various parts of the South China Sea; and the strategic control of important shipping lanes.

Or I guess it could even have something to do with MH370 seeing as how it popped back into the news recently with the wetnap that was found in Australia.

Source

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She was fighting me. Very strong. I only slapped her to bring her to attention. She calmed right down when I did.
Lol I'm not in the habit of hitting children and didn't want to hurt this one but she was all over me like a little spider monkey.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you that MH370 isn't in the Southern Indian Ocean after all, as you had been led to believe?

Coming to realize you're being lied to can be a traumatic experience.

Perhaps with the 1 year anniversary and the imminent "scaling down" of the search producing this flood of new info and disinformation you're sensing a collective anxiety?

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wet nap? That's something on a table when you eat in a public place isn't it? Not elegant like a real napkin. Like the table and plates very utilitarian. Hmmmm

reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Maybe there will be another war in Vietnam, with the nation split in two like before. And the fact you, an American, were there means the US will be involved again. The last time the US got involved was because of something called The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, a naval attack... you know, in the water... Oh and we found them to be small but resilient.

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure I got it wrong.

edit on 3/10/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Maybe there will be another war in Vietnam, with the nation split in two like before. And the fact you, an American, were there means the US will be involved again. The last time the US got involved was because of something called The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, a naval attack... you know, in the water...

Thanks for sharing, I'm sure I got it wrong.

Good point!

MH370 and The Gulf of Tonkin "attack" have much in common.

They were both Naumachias.

edit on -05:0005153322015-03-10T12:32:05-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You never know. I thought the country had remained split since the US got out of there.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I added one more similarity, and yes, many suspect the Tonkin incident to be a false flag to get us in the war, but that's before my time and I'm not well versed in that particular event, although we should look for any high strangeness should anything happen. Also of note regarding the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, Admiral Morrison was there, he's the father of Jim Morrison from the Doors, and he was in charge of the whole "operation", so to speak, so, there's that, too...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Really? Lol you're probly right... The scissors could just mean a severed relationship between North and South then?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I just watched that move two days ago. The Doors with Val Kilmer as Jim. Funny you mentioned that. Que in the twilight zone music...
edit on 3102015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You have wild dreams!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That was a weird dream!

Made me think of a ship sinking with the description of floating plates,
although scissors don't float.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Right scissors don't float but there they were which makes me think they mean something though it could just be a dream of my cockamamy life!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh and the scissors weren't right on top of the water, they were floating but were about ten inches below the surface. The water was deep because I was treading water.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'll ponder the scissors and plates for a little while, maybe something will click.

Kind of has an artsy craftsy feel to it now...lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join