It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 people, including policewoman, in custody over links to Paris attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
"PARIS – Four people including a policewoman have been taken into custody over suspected links to the attacks that terrorized Paris in January, police and security officials said Monday.
One man — who was already jailed in another case — had ties to Amedy Coulibaly, the gunman who killed a policewoman on Jan. 8 and then four more people at a kosher supermarket Jan. 9 before being killed by security forces, said the two officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing."
Link to Fox news

I am very sorry to USA
this time any way.
yes I have the hate / blame USA problem.
sorry!
edit on 10-3-2015 by buddha because: I am a prat and hate USA
sorry

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
"PARIS – Four people including a policewoman have been taken into custody over suspected links to the attacks that terrorized Paris in January, police and security officials said Monday.
One man — who was already jailed in another case — had ties to Amedy Coulibaly, the gunman who killed a policewoman on Jan. 8 and then four more people at a kosher supermarket Jan. 9 before being killed by security forces, said the two officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing."
Link to Fox news

So America is training them and geting them to bomb Paris!
is US orchestrating All of ISIL action?
and people say conspiracy people are the danger!
wake up USA!

What does it have to do with the US?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Didn't you get the memo we are responsible for every Ill on the planet... Past present and future.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

The article said 4 people were arrested. It did not say anything about the US being involved or the persons arrested were from the US, so why are you blaming us?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

What...???? Where is the US brought into this??? I can't find any mention!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
And people say the MSM is bad at steering and controlling a subject.

The OP has done well...no discussion about the arrests but the anti-US rhetoric is strong with this one..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I have added a sorry at the top.
I am sorry I got it wrong.

I like the frence crazy mad they are too.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: AgentSmith

Didn't you get the memo we are responsible for every Ill on the planet... Past present and future.

And at onslaught proportions. The mindscrew.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well it's interesting...

There is a certain group with 2 propaganda playbooks...

One book is from this group's supporters that uses revisionist history to influence the psyche of the undereducated...

The second book is from this group's supporters who pretend not to be it's supporters, where they use the "blame America" narrative to influence the psyche of the conspiratorial...

& every so often, they do prevail with such stratagem...
As seen above.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

So traitorous french people who moved to france under lax immigration laws turned out to be terrorists and the US is to blame. Did I miss something?

This is why Europe isnt ready to deal with the middle east. It would still be arguing after their countries are in flames...arguing trying to blame the US while their enemies laugh their asses off....freaking cowards have their leaders send our people to die for their stability so they can sit from high towers to spit on us.

Americans are getting tired of this BS. When you are knee deep in radicals that hurt and kill your people more and more often....blame us then too.

edit on 3 10 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think is was the childish freedom fries behavior that put them off, that and the lies about WMDs , not to mention torturing prisoners. We Americans used tO be somewhat honorable but that has diminished over the last 15 years. Obama had a chance to make it a little better but he didn't do much with it.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
I have added a sorry at the top.
I am sorry I got it wrong.

I like the frence crazy mad they are too.

Is English your third or fourth language?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

i believe the OP is saying that the US clearly are not responsible for this.

(from op's first post) - " yes I have the hate / blame USA problem. "

(from op's second post) - " I am sorry I got it wrong. "

fair play to him/her

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So traitorous french people who moved to france under lax immigration laws turned out to be terrorists and the US is to blame. Did I miss something?

This is why Europe isnt ready to deal with the middle east. It would still be arguing after their countries are in flames...arguing trying to blame the US while their enemies laugh their asses off....freaking cowards have their leaders send our people to die for their stability so they can sit from high towers to spit on us.

Americans are getting tired of this BS. When you are knee deep in radicals that hurt and kill your people more and more often....blame us then too.

Oh please... the ONLY place I see any mention of the US being behind Europe's troubles with Muslim immigrants is here, on ATS, by Americans! Never once have I seen a french person even suggest such a thing!
This is a conspiracy site, frequented by people who have an interest in ideas that are contrary to mainstream opinion.
If I were take the stuff I see here as representative of any nation, I'd believe all americans blame reptilian ET's for their problems with obesity and Facebook.

They have their own history, relationship and struggles with the arabs. Contrary to popular american opinion- the world doesn't turn around you! They don't "hate" you, nor "worship" you.....you are just another nation amongst many.

For the french, the shootings in Paris is their affair, and has nothing at all to do with America.

edit on 10-3-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I too don't know how the US is linked to this in the OP.
But, you are wrong on one specific area - the Kouachi brothers were French nationals born in Paris, they were not immigrants to the country.
There is also no mention of any of the other suspects nationalities, but the Police woman is also believe to be a French Citizen, as she was working in Police Intelligence and converted to Islam - it's less likely that she was an immigrant to France.

Hang on a moment.
The USA started the invasion of both Iraq and Afghanistan. The UK and Europe followed YOU into that war, to HELP YOU out. And no one "makes" the US do anything, if you want to b**ch and whine about the poor old USA being supposedly "forced" into going into a war then perhaps you need to go and protest against your own government, you know, the people actually making those decisions for your country.

Please show me one instance where any European leader has sent your military to die in a war for Europe.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

They're apologising for blaming the US previously...sheesh, insecure much. Sorry a little harsh .Yyou probably don't interact with people who aren't native English speakers/writers.
edit on 3/10/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Nope, you missed his edit by about 10 hours.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

It wasn't 10 hours, it was a matter of minutes.

I find it quite admirable that the OP was able to acknowledge a slip up and that their prejudices made them irrational for a minute. That happens to all of us at times, but few are couragious and honest enough to acknowledge it.

I wonder if tadaman can do the same?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

God, is English everyones second language here??

Kukri missed the OP's edit by 10 hours...it's not that hard to comprehend is it?

edit on 11/3/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Yeah I dont think thats the point. People come with something to say preloaded in their minds...not a will to enjoy a worthy conversation. Its like a fox news talking head with talking points to cover.

obsessing about comments that were fair since even the OP retracted what was said since it was completely off base....is neurotic.

Language isnt the issue. The OP managed to clear this up a while ago. People just have nothing to do so they engage in personal crusades to justify constant self entertainment with others they find conflict with by feigning altruistic and logical concerns that veil petty intentions.

Edit to add:I think I have a personal admirer. ..lol blonds.

edit on 3 11 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join