It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl: An ET from Egypt originally, who went to America to stop human sacrifice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiwasabi

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
So you believe a liar and a charlatain like Billy Meier over fairly well-known and documented history? Awesome. Hope that works out for you. Have fun in la-la land. Should you tire of the fantasy, I'll be happy to provide you with real sources that you can actually learn something from...

Billy Meier has over 1000 photographs of flying saucers, yet experts can't prove a single one is fake.

Laughable.

Lucky Meier only has one arm or we'd have to deal with twice the ignorance.

No photo of Meier's has ever been shown NOT to be a fake.

For God's sake, his pic of Semjase was shown to have been taken from a magazine - it was one of the Dean Martin dancers from that old television variety show.

Most have been debunked by photography experts right here at ATS, but that is obviously above your head and beyond your pay grade.

Thread like this cause me to consider leaving this place. Or, at least this section of the forum.

Harte

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Cool story bro. Feel free to not respond to my posts in the future. And let's keep this on topic please, the topic at hand is Quetzalcoatl and aliens in Ancient Egypt and Mesoamerica.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Nice link, thank you! Is this connection being made to the original Quetzalcoatl deity? Thoth and Ningishzidda existed around 2500-3000BC from what I've read. Perhaps there was an older Quetzalcoatl from that time as well?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Billy Meier has over 1000 photographs of flying saucers, yet experts can't prove a single one is fake. People have also been unable to reproduce the sound that he recorded of the flying saucer. So debunkers have moved on from trying to debunk the UFO pictures (because they can't, frankly), and instead attack the pictures of Asket and Nera, since it's inconclusive and functions as ad hominem against the rest of the case. It seems pretty clear to me that a rather large disinformation campaign has been levied against Billy Meier for quite some time. It has been said the CIA actually purchased a mountain that stands taller than Billy's, so that they can watch everything that goes on by him.

Anyway, what are the links you have? I'd be interested in reading them.

You're kidding, right? Every one of Meier's photographs have been proven to be hoaxed. His ufo models were made with things such as ping pong balls and trashcan lids (of which even the exact model and part numbers are known). There's no denying it, either, as people have made perfect replicas of every "UFO" he has ever shown. If you happen to feel like doing so yourself, here is just one of many sites with step-by-step instructions, including exactly what materials and parts you will need, and how to fully assemble them.

The "flying saucer sounds" he recorded came as a result of a slight breeze and his models acting to resonate the vibrations in the fishing line which he used to suspend them between two trees. It too, has been perfectly recreated, using *wait for it*...recreations of his models, suspended by fishing line between two trees. Who woulda thunk it?

One can't simply claim 'disinformation' in regards to Meier, as UFO believers tend to do when presented with reality, because his claims have been so thoroughly debunked and every single one of his hoaxes has been recreated, to the point where other self-proclaimed "UFO experts" have claimed them authentic as well (until, of course being presented with the details of the recreation).

Nothing the man says about UFOs or aliens is true, nor has it ever been. He's simply another nutjob who makes a living on the ignorance of people who are desperate to believe in alien visitation.

Legitimate research tends to be very specialized. If you tell me what specific topic(s) you're interested in, I'll be happy to link you to research concerning them. If it's more generalized information you'd like, Google will likely provide you with just as good of links as I can, as long as you stay away from the weird, fringe sites. Look for legitimate archaeological organizations and universities. They tend to have a lot online, and most of it (though not all), is pretty good.

Edit: Dammit, Harte! Beat me to it again...

Cool story bro. Feel free to not respond to my posts in the future.

I would be pretty shook up as well, if my ideas and beliefs were shown to be based on lies, but there's no need to get rude and overly-defensive.

And let's keep this on topic please, the topic at hand is Quetzalcoatl and aliens in Ancient Egypt and Mesoamerica.

Seeing as how the fanciful story presented in the OP is based, at least in part, on the lies of Billy Meier, I'd say discussing said lies is entirely on-topic...
edit on 3/10/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kiwasabi

Interesting info. I have a few ?s.
1. Who are the Plejarans? Is this another name for Pleidians?
2. What legends state that Quetzacoatl had blonde hair/blue eyes
3. Wasn't Quetzacoatl considered "the feathered serpent"(possibly a Reptilian)

I believe Egypt was controlled by reptilians race because the 3 pyramids match up to the Orion constellation. Which is where Alpha Draconis is located. Supposedly, there is a race of Reptilians there who have long dominated the earth.

In my opinion, this means there are two possible answers that come to mind..
1.Quetzacoatl was a Reptilian who was good natured(based on stopping human sacrifices, which might have actually been a huge Reptilian feeding ritual)
2.He was a Pleidian ET(Nordic) or other type of human ET
edit on 10-3-2015 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300

I believe Egypt was controlled by reptilians race because the 3 pyramids match up to the Orion constellation. Which is where Alpha Draconis is located. Supposedly, there is a race of Reptilians there who have long dominated the earth.

1.Quetzacoatl was a Reptilian who was good natured(based on stopping human sacrifices, which might have actually been a huge Reptilian feeding ritual)

Wouldn't it make sense to first find evidence that any of those different, fanciful alien races actually exist, before expanding on that notion and basing your belief system around it? Or do you just prefer to live in the land of make-believe?
There are no "Plejarens" (or Pleidians, but that's another matter) existing anywhere but in the lies and mind of Billy Meier, and those foolish and ignorant enough to believe his nonsense.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Cool story bro. Feel free to not respond to my posts in the future. And let's keep this on topic please, the topic at hand is Quetzalcoatl and aliens in Ancient Egypt and Mesoamerica.

I've been trying to find out more about the man Quetzalcoatl. According to history, the man Quetzalcoatl lived from 843 AD to 895 AD, dying at 52 years old. But according to Billy Meier's Contact 55 (see below), Quetzalcoatl fled America to return to Egypt (where he came from originally) after having his people turned against him.

Pretending that my comment was off topic isn't an argument when your entire thread is based on that same fraud I pointed out.
And feel free not to tell me what to do "bro."

Harte

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

1) Yeah, the Plejaran later revealed that to be their true name. They said there is no such race as the Pleadians.

2) Pretty much all references I find in regard to the man Quetzalcoatl portray him as a tall white man, with blonde hair, a beard, and blue eyes; someone very out of place in South and Central America.

atlanteangardens.blogspot.com...

3) I wondered about something like this. If he were truly human then that would limit the possible number of planets he could be from. But if he were disguising himself then he could be from any number of planets. Billy Meier claims that a race called Reptileoids but in his words, "Note: There are no Reptiloids disguised as members of governments etc. on Earth!".

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

I'm leaning more towards option number 2 for the type of ET he actually is. What are all the planets that white people are supposedly from? And which that actually allegedly visited here? It's possible he was from one of the ET groups that started the human race on Earth to begin with. I keep thinking that there are certain truths that are omitted by the Plejaran in Billy Meier's contacts.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Billy turned the Pleiadeans into the Plejarens when he (finally) took note of what people had been saying for years - that there is no way for stars in the Pleiades to have life-supporting planets.

So Billy changed his story in mid-stream and the Pleiadeans became the Plejarens, other-dimensional travelers that came from an analogous system in another universe, or, alternately, an entirely different system (again, in another universe) that was in the general direction of the Pleiades (direction from Earth, that is) even though the Pleiades is in this universe so this "direction" thing makes about as much sense as Dean Martin providing cover for dancing aliens.

Apparently, the Pleiadeans had been pronouncing the name of their race incorrectly all along.

Or something.

Yeah. Makes sense, right?

Harte
edit on 3/10/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Sorry, chum. I suppose my thread requires a prerequisite of having an open mind about the Billy Meier case. If you'd like to debate the Billy Meier case, please start a new thread. I've already reported your trolling tactics to the mods.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ah. I see you're just going to keep on running with this nonsense, even after multiple people have provided evidence showing the entire premise to be based on lies.

It's always good to know who is here trying to push an agenda, rather than to learn anything.

I've already reported your trolling tactics to the mods.

Not agreeing with claims proven to be lies and patting you on the back = trolling. Got it.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Sorry, chum. I suppose my thread requires a prerequisite of having an open mind about the Billy Meier case. If you'd like to debate the Billy Meier case, please start a new thread. I've already reported your trolling tactics to the mods.

Good. My "trolling tactics" involve denying ignorance.

You will soon be even further denied.

Harte
edit on 3/10/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
It's always good to know who is here trying to push an agenda, rather than to learn anything.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You do know that beyond being able to definitively prove Billy Meier is a fraud through scrutiny, we have further evidence in the form of personal testimony? His very own ex wife has come forward to reveal him for what he is.

Is there no way in your mind he is a fraud?

Have you looked at the evidence against him? Do you intend to?

Just curious. You can believe whatever you want, of course.

I'm just trying to gather how objective you are.

Thanks.

edit on 3-10-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Let me do you one better. Do you agree that 9/11 was committed by the US Government, and that al Qaeda is a fabrication?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I'm not sure how 9/11 is relevant to this thread.

Perhaps you can just tell me what point you're making?

Or just answer my questions directly?

I didn't come here to mock your theories or beliefs.

I noticed you trust Billy Meier and merely felt it was my obligation to bring to light he is a fraud, in case you did not know there was reason to doubt him. Now that you know, you seem to be upset there are skeptics. Rather than having an emotional reaction why don't you ask yourself if those claims have any basis in fact (They do. It would be hard to prove otherwise). Then ask yourself if they do, do you care about the truth.. or whatever feels good?

edit on 3-10-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

That is my way of checking your credibility within the conspiracist community.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Star and flag for original thinking. It's far-fetched, but I like it.

It's really not farfetched at all; I've encountered this theory before & there's some interesting evidence & extrapolations that can be made.

The shill influence in this thread is strong.

Believe everything, accept nothing. If this threads concept even as a possibility truly offends some of you like it seems to, by all means go back to the political mud pit forum & continue caring about whatever boring "real life" bull# you deem important.

his thread isn't about billy whatshisface, go start a rant thread if you're so interested in bashing him, whoever he is

@ Harte & Distance, maybe even beer.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Let me do you one better. Do you agree that 9/11 was committed by the US Government, and that al Qaeda is a fabrication?

And let's keep this on topic please, the topic at hand is Quetzalcoatl and aliens in Ancient Egypt and Mesoamerica.

Tell me, are you always this hypocritical, or only when you're irrationally trying to cling onto ideas that have long-since been discredited?

That is my way of checking your credibility within the conspiracist community.

I see. Well, thank you, because that effectively shows the intelligent amongst us what your credibility is. (Hint: it's zero).

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join