It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sure NSA watches people, but owner of ATS must be under MICROSCOPE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

Didn't you get the memo? ATS is owned by the NWO, so it would be the watchers watching the watcher.

Sure, but I know there is a little Snowden in there somewhere

One day you will make us proud

Just don't try to escape to Canada, we would have you extradited back to US with letter of recommendation ..... for jail LLLOL

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Well.. I do realize I would probably fall under the 90%, or atleast most of my family would. I suspect they would go after educational levels, and how much you could contribute with etc. (A longshot, I know, but they would have to determine who to keep and who not to keep, or how they are going to do it.) Anyway..

If a NWO leaders son were to be wiped out, and I was picked instead, I wouldn't know about it, and therefore I would not think of it. I would ofcourse think it was unfair, and I would ofcourse try to live anyway, run off or whatever. Human instincts, but I would totally understand the logic behind it.

I'm not quite sure I understand that last part, I take it you mean why I believe that the NWO leaders would know what is right and not right?
- Well, the leaders would probably be the richest guys on the planet, let's face it. But I am sure, that they would know better than, say, the average person from the middle east, Africa, south America, Europe or US. Most people are honestly incredibly dumb, and don't care about anything as long as it doesn't inflict them directly. Would they care if earth had no air within 50 years? Probably not, because 50 years is, well... in 50 years.. That is honestly the logic of today.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

He clearly said he's on the payroll xD

We are controlling all the intelligences, All of the whorlds bases are belonging to us ATS.

edit on pm30000003115Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:30:22 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Yup

They know if they start young ...

One day they will have kids order in Gestapo style squad to take away their parents for not being loyal enough to the system

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Just realized this phrase makes sense:

All hail ATS NWO.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

Its an Above Top Secret New world order.

Lol wut? xD hahahahahah

edit on pm30000003115Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:37:09 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Oh Jiggy Jiggy

So you trust NSA and excuse their surveillance and you even mention 9/11

Jiggy, don't you know 9/11 was inside job

All those agencies are in on it.

And you trust those guys with your life ??

Oh man I thought you were different, granted I haven't been here that long

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

Woooow you are a finished product, you admit NWO could easily kill you, and you still back them

NSA CIA Federal Reserve ..... If you are reading

Track that man down and give him a job ASAP

He is polished, stick a fork in him

edit on 9-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
#NSA #CIA #Maplesyrup

edit on pm3u3115Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:48:32 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Doesn't make sense to me. We've seen no proof that they can stop even one case of terrorism with spy surveillance. Making the NSA, completely irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
No offence to anyone here and i love this website...but i highly doubt the authorities give a rats a** about anyone on this forum. Including the owners.

Seriously, no one here is frightening any governments, shaking any establishments or rocking any worlds with the "truth". Its just a fun forum...nothing more.

edit on 10-3-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Depends what forum here. A certain forum here IS watched by various three letter word agencies. The rest of the forums here probably not. But one is on the money and being watched very closely.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Doesn't make sense to me. We've seen no proof that they can stop even one case of terrorism with spy surveillance. Making the NSA, completely irrelevant.

Stop and thing about that… … … … … … … … … …

The logical conclusion is, they don't really want to "stop terrorism," they just want to put on a show of trying to stop terrorism so they can molest the freedoms of citizens.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Depends what forum here. A certain forum here IS watched by various three letter word agencies. The rest of the forums here probably not. But one is on the money and being watched very closely.

If the forum is here and public then it's probably ok for you to same which one you are talking about.

So...which one? Also, how do you know for certain it's being watched?
edit on 10-3-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You'll figure it out. I bet if you click his name, he has a few threads in it...and has made a few posts there...

Rumor has it, ATS got its "big start" when an anonymous leaker/whistleblower came here when it was just that one forum and posted some very sensitive documents... There were only 2 members online at the time. An unnamed government agency visited these 2 members and the site owner within less than 2 hours after the documents were posted (and removed within 10 minutes by the gov after they were detected by an advanced webcrawler program that can scan the entire web every 15-20 minutes. They were offered 100k each to keep quiet.

That 300k was the seed money to get ATS to where it is today, and those 3 people were what we know today as The 3 Amigos. Simon, Springer, and SkepticOverlord. The 300k recently ran out so that's why ATS is now accepting donations. Sure, the government has thrown them a few jobs here and there, but no giant paydays like that one lucky August morning. Ever since then they've been hoping another leaker, but they learned the hard way... when you get too big, nobody trusts you, everyone thinks you are a CIA front. So they've been starting new conspiracy sites left and right, all with varying levels of obvious amateur production design, looking at each site as a possible winning lottery ticket should the right insider come stumbling across it.

Nah, I just made all that up... But wouldn't that be crazy though?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join