It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sure NSA watches people, but owner of ATS must be under MICROSCOPE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Everyone's data is vaccumed for later use, that's not what I am talking about.

Some people are deemed worthy of direct surveillance.

You know what that means, owner of ATS must be bugged up to whazooo

Home, Office, bathroom, car

Hey buddy, you better not even smoke a marijuana joint. Or forget to pay for a candy bar.

They will nail you.

But we will gather in front of Court house by the thousands and bail you out

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The MSM headline would be something like this.

Notorious Fringe Site Owner given 2 years for stealing a candy bar, suspected of stealing a bar every day for the last 20 years.

(thus explaning why he deserved 2 years)

LLLOL
edit on 9-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
come on, this grade A comedy

Next MSM headline.

An irrational Cult following of Conspiracy site, gathers in front of court house, SWAT called after group members started prostrating.

LLLLOL

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Next MSM headline

Police arrested all protestors in front of court house, after unsafe sanitary issues.

Man they would make a fool of us even I would be laughing.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The only news service, RT Russia Today willing to interview ATS owner and
show UN-EDITED interview.

Oh the irony

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

All hail the NWO. The future for mankind.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nevermind...
edit on 9-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

All hail the NWO. The future for mankind.

Ummm

You are kidding right ?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No, a one world order would be the best thing for mankind.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh you are not kidding

(Silence than rolling eyes)

Ok well sonny, if present government is so far removed from reality on the ground and out of touch

What do you think a World government would be.... more connected to the average man ?

In other words you want a king and to be a peasant

Ok nice

Good to see ya

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Surely, you are kidding with that opening post. The NSA loves ATS. It here where they scoop up all sorts of data, trends, "likely suspects," Why, if it wasn't for ATS, the NSA would have in invent it...oh...maybe they already did.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

In all fairness; A one world order would be a totalitarian state. With maximum control over the population, no or very very little crime would be comitted, there would be higher educational levels, higher development of technology. In the end, it would be the very best thing, as seeing the world as it is. We are simply too many people, I strongly believe no matter what, that a police state, or whatever you wish to call it is strictly necessary. And yes, NWO wants to reduce the population by around 90%, which I can also understand, given that we are killing every other species on the planet. Humankind is a pest, or most of it is.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

edit on pm3u3115Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:10:54 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I highly doubt it, for the following reasons: The strategic goals of the US at present hinge on national security. The entire idea of NSA surveillance to combat terrorism actually makes sense, although of course it is draconian to a certain degree. But the reason it makes sense is because it is virtually impossible to protect the US homeland from terrorist attacks by using the military alone. There truly has never been a working method to combat terrorist guerrilla groups, because there are so many lucrative targets they can strike in so many different locations, that it is impossible to protect the people, industry, communications systems, etc., from attack. We should count ourselves lucky that thus far terrorists have not focused on these lucrative targets, which could cause much more damage than the targets within the US they have chosen thus far, aside from 9/11 of course. Although there have not really been any other large-scale attacks, aside from maybe Oklahoma City, Boston, and the 1st WTC bombing. Which tells us that something is working as far as homeland security is concerned, or it might also tell us that these terrorists have yet to focus on operating within the US.

Anyway, the point I am trying to make is that NSA surveillance is a novel method to combat terrorism, and given that national security against terrorist attacks is a prime strategic goal at present, the main focus will be on those who might wish to attack the US. What this means is that conspiracy theorists, even those who run a site as large as ATS, are not going to be high-up on the list of people to watch. Plus, ATS is a business. There is nothing to say that the ideology of any website founder is represented by the content of their website, when that website is a business venture. A personal blog or website is more apt to be representative of the founder's ideology.

It would probably come down to the internal workings of various intelligence agencies. IF your run-of-the-mill conspiracy theorist is viewed as dangerous, which I highly doubt, then the likelihood of these people being monitored increases. I personally believe that IF such people are being watched, it is only the most vocal of these people, as well as those who have the most exposure. But even more important than that is what such people are stating. Would the government really care about what a conspiracy theorist is saying if what they're saying is not important? I doubt it. What if a vocal member of this community, with a large audience, was informing the people on something the intelligence community wanted to keep under wraps? Would this automatically make a target of the conspiracy theorist? I do not think so. Rather, such a person would be targeted for surveillance only if that person had evidence to bolster their claims. Anyone can claim anything, therefore this is not important. Having evidence of some form, or being a direct eyewitness to something that the intelligence community or government wishes to keep classified, is a different story. If these agencies are not convinced that such a person would keep their mouth shut, then a plan of some form would be carried out to silence that person.

My main point is that being a conspiracy theorist does not mean you are going to be under government surveillance, and neither does owning a conspiracy-related website. What will get you watched by the government is if you are critical of the establishment to the point of being dangerous, such as a terrorist, or if you have evidence that can back up any claims you make, and those claims would expose something the government wished to keep classified. It is really that simple, mainly because there are just too many conspiracy theorists in the US alone.
edit on 3/9/15 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Prostrating? I would certainly join a protest but it would be impossible for my prostrate.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So the world is trending towards like it or not. Concepts and beliefs that we humans are not clear-minded enough to handle our raising position in the solar system are commonly accepted these days, thanks to the impetus of the on-going enigma of the UFOs that give some minds a better perspective on our fate.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

Didn't you get the memo? ATS is owned by the NWO, so it would be the watchers watching the watcher.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Sometimes I wonder how much of what we are told, actually are true, and how much is just propaganda in some degree.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SBargisen

You do realize that you and your family would likely fall under that 90% NWO wants to wipe out

Would it anger you if you knew that one of the sons of NWO leader was scheduled randomly to be wiped to save the planet

But leader used his power and saved his son AND SET YOU UP AS THE GUY TO REPLACE HIS SON IN DEATH

Would such a thing bother you ?

Why do you believe world government guys would be right by you kind of guys ?
edit on 9-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Overloards NEW WHURLD HORDER! where do i sign up? Oh wait. I did that when i made this account
Ne-nene new W-wo-wor-old order or or or der der de.

As densil crocker so put it in fairly god parents!

* Puts on cap* By the allll seeeing eeeeyyyyeeeee * starts bowing*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join