It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is ready to send troops in Ukraine against Russia next week?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
As the title states and here is some links about the news.

russia-insider.com...
www.defenseone.com...
www.entrefilets.com...
www.zerohedge.com...
reseauinternational.net...

If this news are real, usa must be very broke and they dont hesitate to start ww3. I dont think you'll get lots of support.

My country and cyprus are out. France is against for now, germany also... Uk, albania, fyrom, may help u.

I read the news in my country, but u have to translate it, so I gave the source directly.
edit on 9-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

they are sending troops to train ukranian soldiers. that is a bit different than sending troops in to fight against russia.

“Before this week is up, we’ll be deploying a battalion minus… to the Ukraine to train Ukrainian forces for the fight that’s taking place,” Foster stated. “What we’ve got laid out is six United States companies that will be training six Ukrainian companies throughout the summer.”

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
And if USA is broke must mean the rest of the world is not far behind.

This does not signal a good thing yea your country may not be involved but for how long???

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

600 troops to train ukranians? I do remember Ukraine has no army any more... all dead or they fled. I do remember also, they call to arms even the women. What are they going to train?

Russia said, if american troops step up ukraine, they will answer with their military.

so this is more provoking, less training the air. I do remember months ago, Nato send 30-40 trainers and most of them are dead. They killed them one after another. So its the first time, that USA sends directly (stand alone) troops.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

This is not news.
It's been reported for weeks that the US and UK are sending advisors to assist in the training of Ukrainian troops, and it's entirely acceptable for an ally to do so.

All of our countries have combined drills, exercises, training events and so on all the damn time, you can bet we have an interest in doing this with Ukraine while Russia is occupying a large chunk of their sovereign territory.

Russia can complain about it all it likes, it has absolutely no say in the decisions of a foreign government.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

they are sending troops to train ukranian soldiers. that is a bit different than sending troops in to fight against russia.

Funny

I remember Vietnam starting like that.......

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Funny

Yeah, and on a side note, I remember the Nazis invading and occupying the Northern and Eastern regions of Czechoslovakia under the pretense of "protecting German speakers" too...

No similarities to Russia invading Ukraine to "protect Russian speakers", of course.

/sarc

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

i'm not saying violence between russia and the united states can't escalate. but as of right now the 600 soldiers are being sent to train people in ukraine. at least according to the story.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Funny

Yeah, and on a side note, I remember the Nazis invading and occupying the Northern and Eastern regions of Czechoslovakia under the pretense of "protecting German speakers" too...

No similarities to Russia invading Ukraine to "protect Russian speakers", of course.

/sarc

funny as I don't remember Hitler having 7000 nuclear bombs , nor do I remember UK or France having there own nuclear deterrence to prevent Hitler from steam rolling across Europe.

MAD makes 1930's Germany comparisons irrelevant.

The Ukraine situation is more like the USSR invasion of Hungary.

Russia may be in the wrong.

But they can have these border states as I don't want want to end up as atoms floating up a mushroom cloud.

Better a live coward that allows Ukraine to fall than radioactive dust.
edit on 9-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Thank goodness, the new minister of difence in my country, is more patriot than the previews one. Krymea area of Ukcraine have thousands if not million Hellenics, because Krymea is very bound into our history, with Iasonas and the golden fleece, Krymea is the place he went!

So this minister, will evacuate in a safe place our fellow brothers and sisters - equals.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

i'm not saying violence between russia and the united states can't escalate. but as of right now the 600 soldiers are being sent to train people in ukraine. at least according to the story.

And that's how Vietnam started.

It was never meant as a combat role. But slowly escalated.

first it was advisers, then special forces, then small scale military operation and eventually one of the biggest US wars since Korea.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They've been talking about sending troops to train Ukrainians for a while now.

Though Russia will certainly see this as an escalation, especially since the pretense of the Minsk II Agreement is still in place, no how matter how illusory or flimsy it is.

I made a joking prediction to a co-worker when Russia took Crimea. I said "This is how WW3 begins." I pray that I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

according to prophecies (prophecies are old plans, under development today, so there is nothing paranormal or holy about it) not its not... When you hear turkey to restrict russia from passing black sea - mediteranean and turkey attacks my country, then its ww3.

but in order for turkey to attack my country, we must move outside euro and nato.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Nobody is going to send troops INTO Russia.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If I'm not being to prying, what Country do you call home?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Funny

/sarc

funny as I don't remember Hitler having 7000 nuclear bombs , nor do I remember UK or France having there own nuclear deterrence to prevent Hitler from steam rolling across Europe.

MAD makes 1930's Germany comparisons irrelevant.

The Ukraine situation is more like the USSR invasion of Hungary.

Russia may be in the wrong.

But they can have these border states as I don't want want to end up as atoms floating up a mushroom cloud.

Better a live coward that allows Ukraine to fall than radioactive dust.

Oh, I thought we were just comparing histories. I'm sure we can go back and selectively pick out the little bits that suit an argument here and there, while ignoring the most pressing point entirely - and that point being that Russia has invaded and stolen a chunk of another country.

Even Putin is admitting now on record that Russia planned the invasion of Ukrainian territory with the goal to take control of Crimea - Putin reveals Russia secret Crimea takeover in documentary

Where are all the people who absolutely refused and denied that Russia was in Ukraine?
Where are all the propagandists now? Their "holy leader" has openly stated on record that he invaded Ukraine, and yet all of these people on ATS absolutely refused and rejected it, calling it all "evil western propaganda".

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Hellas

I thought if you read about Iasons (jason) and the golden fleece, it was easy to understand.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I never said Russia was right or innocent.

I think what they are doing is as bad as the USA/UK invasion of iraq.

Its evil.

But end of the day # happens.

Certainty don't want to end my life as radioactive dust over it.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ukraine has had an army for a long time and have been fighting the Russians for a while now.

What exactly are we teaching them? How to bake apple pie?

Look how far this has come from Crimea?

Things are being arranged for a war and your a fool if you don't see it.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I've always wanted to visit there. Looks lovely!

And I agree, so long as you hold ties to EU and NATO, you're safe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join