It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont believe in the climate.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have heard a lot of information and I think dis information about the temperatures across the planet. Some say they are going up, while others swear they are going down. It seems like no one really knows for sure. I dont believe in the climate that other people are saying is happening. IF there really is a climate, then surely it would have been there for centuries, but if you look back through old scriptures and writings, there is no mention of it.

I think possibly that this is a modern day invention designed to focus our minds away from positive frequencies.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

Me neither I do not believe in the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period of time.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You are on to something with this OP, I have always known that precipitation is a lie....

edit on 8-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well I can guarantee that London is warmer than it's ever been...

The Winter that just passed was not what I'd associate with Winter...

Last Summer was pretty much unbearable heat wise...

I think the rising stats you're actually referring to is CO2...

Because I don't need any apparatus to state factually London is getting warmer by the Season.

I don't have any way to test CO2, nor any historical data to compare it too.
edit on 8-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Passed... Not past!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think it was colder during the Ice Age.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I think it was colder during the Ice Age.

Nah it wasn't remember because as the OP has highlighted to us all climate is a modern invention......

LOL I am sorry this is just too funny

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you think the OP just didn't add "change" or he really thinks there is no climate? or is it just satire?.
I'm going for satire.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you think the OP just didn't add "change" or he really thinks there is no climate? or is it just satire?.
I'm going for satire.

Honesty this is ATS I would not be surprised at this point if he really thinks that metrology is a lie.

You know like evolution and gravity are lies.

edit on 8-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tastyrawmeat
IF there really is a climate, then surely it would have been there for centuries, but if you look back through old scriptures and writings, there is no mention of it.

You have a point. There is no mention of plate tectonics in old scriptures and writings as well so I think we should toss them into the same pile as climate.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh heck it didn't mention gravity also.
(Oops typing this from the ceiling now).

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You are on to something with this OP, I have always known that precipitation is a lie....

That's right, it's a figment of your imagination. So are tornadoes. You can walk right through one if you put your mind to it.

Cut him/her a break man, at least he/she's trying. He sounds new at this.

OP.......long term human behavior does not affect long term climate "behavior". It never has and it never will. Discussions about it are just busy work by the one's starting it because they're too incompetent to do the work that is needed right now.

Don't listen to anyone in charge OP, they're all idiots with agenda's that have nothing to do with you or I.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

IF there really is a climate, then surely it would have been there for centuries, but if you look back through old scriptures and writings, there is no mention of it.

You have a point. There is no mention of plate tectonics in old scriptures and writings as well so I think we should toss them into the same pile as climate.

The Sun was mentioned in those writings, so I am going to keep on believing in it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Pft

They lied to us about the earth being a sphere, the reason they invented tectonic plates was to convince the masses the earth was round when you peal back the Vale of lies the elite will tell you, you will see that the earth is actually a cube

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Pft

They lied to us about the earth being a sphere, the reason they invented tectonic plates was to convince the masses the earth was round when you peal back the Vale of lies the elite will tell you, you will see that the earth is actually a cube

I just saw a video on youtube proving your point. We have all been lied to.

What is up with all the very thoughtful, highly researched new threads lately?
The effort put into these boggles the mind, how do they find the time?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
"I dont believe in the climate."

That's ok. The Climate believes in you!.

Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Does this mean my weather rock is giving me fraudulent forecasts? !?

When it's wet, it's not really raining?

Well, damn. . .

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think it has been proved that the earth is round and not flat, and obviously everyone learns about the Teutonic plates at school, but I think its time for a radical rethink about climate. What if both sides have got it wrong, the climate deniers and the climate believers. I used to have a huge old oak tree in my yard, one year it got dutch elm disease and got blown down in a storm. When I was clearing it away, I had a look inside its trunk, and there were no rings at all! none, nothing.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Please let me adopt the OP...I think he is sooo cute
Added him as a pal.
edit on 8-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Pft

I just saw a video on youtube proving your point. We have all been lied to.

What is up with all the very thoughtful, highly researched new threads lately?
The effort put into these boggles the mind, how do they find the time?

Shills a sillin'

Just disinformation agents trying to muddy the waters with the lie that they call science.

We should all be looking a numerology if we want to understand the climate

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I think it has been proved that the earth is round and not flat, and obviously everyone learns about the Teutonic plates at school, but I think its time for a radical rethink about climate. What if both sides have got it wrong, the climate deniers and the climate believers. I used to have a huge old oak tree in my yard, one year it got dutch elm disease and got blown down in a storm. When I was clearing it away, I had a look inside its trunk, and there were no rings at all! none, nothing.

But if there is no climate then how did it get blown down.....

And FYI no rings in the tree just proves you had a time travelling tree. Keep that secret or MID will be on you in no time

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join