It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing Yourself With Frequency

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.redicecreations.com...

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

And am very much aware that there are those who don't accept this. John and Nancy Hutchinson had independent lab results of cleaning water in the Gulf, from the spill, and the 528 is one of the frequencies used. The water was clean.

And work in Oregon with radiation.

Which is why I've started with the 528 and found its rather amazing.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Everything you bring up has been fully debunked in my threads. If you refuse to read them, fine, but I am not going to repeat myself here for you, and no one is going to take you seriously.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No 528 in DNA - at all.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it's dangerous. For everyone else reading this threads' sake, here is a wave file used in a YouTube video claiming to be the 6 Solfeggios, the Hymn, then another note at the end. You can clearly see the nasty brainwave entrainment frequencies the producer used in the right (bottom) channel. The Hymn, when you look with a tuner, is really in A432Hz C major, of course.

I'm tellin ya it's BS and I've proved it. I hope you don't zap your brain out with their crap but you've already lost reason, so...may be too late.
I mean the Messianic Jewish guy says 6 chakras not 7? You kidding me?
Do you know what that means they are trying to do? Do you work for them?
edit on 12-3-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'm not here to hijack your thread or cut you down. I actually S&F's it right off the bat for your interest in the field.
I set out to prove that they were real, for my book. When I found zero evidence, and a lot to the contrary, I was really upset that I had to throw out a stack of CDs I myself produced, and call all my clients, friends, and family with the bad news. Do you think I'd really do all that if what I'm saying isn't true?

I'm sick of having to be the bearer of bad news to the attendees of my lectures and my students in my classes that the tuning fork sets they bought are bunk. I'm just trying to save others from being suckered by a scam.

They are selling stuff - I am too, but you or anyone else on here can PM me an email addy - make a burner if you want - and I'll send you the PDF of my book for free. ATS had a big part in developing it and I posting parts before I published it. I didn't publish it for the money, I don't make much from it at all because I can't even afford to order copies myself. I did it to get the correct info out to those interested because there are many out there that are misleading, not just the "Solfeggios" (that just means major scale btw, do you not have Google?)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Matter when broken down is made of "parts" and there are different ways to see their interactions. One can be mechanistic, a series of gears for example, to manipulate such matter would be to manipulate the mechanisms. There is also matter that is contained in "fields" such as gravitational fields, a field holds together its parts and organises them according to various "forces". When we look at atomic structures, on the most minute level, they are bound together and operate in such a way that we have solid states of matter. If we can manipulate the "fabric" that holds matter together, then we can alter reality. If the spiritual being is made out of some kind of particle, then perhaps with frequencies or "sonics" (sound) we can influence them as well. For example, if you consider the spirit responsible for emotions, then with certain music (sound waves) we feel certain things, perhaps a similar effect.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Between believing skeptics and believing in the works of John and Nancy Hutchinson, know where I stand. The 528 is one of the frequencies in their downloadable sound file. And it helps counter radiation and neutralize it. I suggest people start to experiment themselves. If we can ever get ahead of the game, we're going to build Tesla Coils and attempt to create that radiation shield and also reverse sine if at all possible.

I had positive results.

www.pesn.com...

Only wish could bring this up with my uncle because he builds ham radio's and has set them up for others on private islands in the past.

I believe alot of the health issues are due to both nano particles and the depleted uranium and their attack on the human race with radiation incidents and accidents.

And so highly recommend people toe in and do some experiments. That doctor who listened at night while he slept, was still very healthy and had lots of energy in the day time for his work.
edit on 13-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

www.pesn.com...

I couldn't get past the typos in this article to take it seriously, and their link to beforeitsnews doesn't exactly help their case either.
Still waiting for proof - any proof - of Puleo's frequencies being any kind of magic beans.
Show me how the ocean got cleaned with the frequency - AND how it didn't work when 529Hz instead of 528.
Show me a Gregorian chant that actually uses this non-scale. Show me a pop band who plays in Just Temperament.
Show me how there are only 6 chakras and that these frequencies are octaves of them (they're not.)
Show me 528Hz is DNA's resonant frequency (it's not.)
Show me ANY 528Hz experiment that was even conducted scientifically, with a control group, or no brainwave entrainment accompaniment (there aren't any.)
Show me how they measured the cycles-per-second of wave in Biblical times, 1000 years before the "second" was a thing.
Anything? Anyone?
Worst. Pseudoscience. Ever.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Resonance, frequency, tone and pitch are amazingly powerful.

ever here buddhist humming and chanting AUM and other combinations? there is a reason. But I won't get into that.
edit on 15-3-2015 by smokycitrine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I really find the 528 wonderful. Spent a couple days busy and started listening again, and gained both clarity of thought and energy.

This one is my favorite so far.

Solfeggio Frequency 528 Hz Mending DNA: Cell Regeneration, Skin Repair, Immune System

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

This one is my favorite so far.

Solfeggio Frequency 528 Hz Mending DNA: Cell Regeneration, Skin Repair, Immune System

That's because of the brainwave entrainment frequencies they put it in - from the video description:
"BEST USED WITH HEADPHONES
The first layer is beautiful healing music to help mask the tones. The music alone is quite relaxing and ethereal in sound. I think you will enjoy this.
The next layer is a binaural beats track at 111 Hz. This has Beta endorphins that have been previously been used for cell regeneration, skin repair, healing.
I have placed another isochronic tones track set at a Solfeggio Frequency of “MI” - 528 Hz. ("MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning miracle )
This has been said to mend and repair broken DNA by biochemists, and strengthen the cell walls to boost the immune system. It has sometimes been called the “Transformation and Miracles” frequency."

1. Isochronics don't actually require headphones, like binaurals do.
2. 111Hz isn't even in the brainwave frequency range, let alone a Beta wave.
3. An isochronic track pulsed at 528 would sound like a mosquito.

I don't know what this track is, but it's not what it says.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What an awesome thread, Unity! Thank you for sharing all the links!

I was just watching David Wilcock on Gaiamtv last night, and one of his topics was discussing healing ourselves with light.
He has over 100 shows (I think) just in this one topic of Wisdom Teachings. It is definitely worth the $9.99/mo fee to learn all the knowledge being shared on that channel, not just by him, but many others.
www.gaiamtv.com...

I am bookmarking this thread so I'll have this to look at later. I definitely need to try this on my aching bones.

S&F for you!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Unity_99 another amazing thread.

Have you ever been hooked up to a QXCI machine? I have. It changed my life. Within seconds it scans your whole body and has a report of details some would not want to know. It then changes frequency in your body to correct problems. I had mitro valve prolapse. Blood pumping into my heart was back washing. The QXCI picked this up. It changed a frequency. Six months later I went to my heart Doctor. He did a 2d echo. He looked at me said I don't know what happened to you but your problem is gone. I told him about the QXCI. He said a machine like that would put every doctor out of business.

The QXCI works in subspace meaning once it reads your energy field you can be in China and I could call person and have her work on me and she is in The US.

The inventor Bill Nelson had to move to Budapest. He was not wanted in the USA anymore.
link to bill nelson
edit on 13-3-2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join