It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking forward to meeting you all...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hello all…. Newbie here and not sure of the etiquette of all this, so just a brief hello and short intro:

I am I guess a former "lurker" but am very motivated to join in threads I have been following….

I am primarily interested in spiritual awakenings and people's experience of gnosis, but also fascinated by many things paranormal, especially time-slips, Mandela effect , synchronicity….

I also enjoy a good old fashioned UFO/Area 51 story and am a big fan of Art Bell.

I am really looking forward to engaging with threads on these topics and, as someone who has experienced lots of episodes of "high strangeness," I look forward to sharing some of my own stories.

PS Wow, I'm finally here!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonies!
All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hastings22

Hello and Welcome to ATS!! I look foreward to seeing some of your "High Strangeness" Stories!!

edit on 7-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Hastings22

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Contact staff if you need any help with anything and enjoy the board.

Blaine91555
Forum Mod

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: billyvonhelvete

Thanks! I feel right at home when you put it like that!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

From one long time lurker and new member to another- Welcome!! Looking forward to hearing about the 'high strangeness'.

edit on 3/7/2015 by kellidark421 because: Used the wrong word.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks! Excited to have some replies already!! Looking forward to getting my feet wet soon.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Well don't just wet your feet, dive right in! I found that to be the best way to start here!!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What a strange combination of interests you added there ! Mandela Effect was a new term for me , and It is...... bizarre enough to be a great topic here . Kinda makes me wonder if it could be related to the first two that you mentioned up there lol. Welcome to ATS and please accept this lovely can of spam as an entry gift
(ummmmm eating it is not really advised although until ya are really really hungry and need to) even then ...... well take two I have more somewheres

Unfountally the only rational explanation for this effect (if real) is that we are boltzmann brains.

Just kidding

edit on 7-3-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"High strangeness" is a winning topic over here. Hah. I love it. Welcome!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Ha ha…thank u all for your responses. Glad I have intrigued with my weird range of interests and promise of "high strangeness" LOL. I know this isn't the forum for questions about how it all works, so I'll just say that once I've figured out where to go to share my stories and comment on yours, I'll look forward to diving right in. Interested that Mandela Effect isn't so widely known on here … hmmmm perhaps a future new thread? Look forward to "seeing" you there.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

PS THANK U for the spam! Bolzmann brains?? WOW. Had to look this up and will definitely take a bit of thought to wrap my mind around this. I think you're right about some of my quirkier interests coming back to big issues 1 and 2. I do believe there's some kind of playfulness in the universe and perhaps it's this that makes it seem logical rather than just plain odd to have lots of super-rational beliefs rather than just the one. Does that make sense? Hope to get better at discussing this sort of thing.

edit on 8-3-2015 by Hastings22 because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Its actually fairly well known about here but my mind missed the connection with the term for a few (getting old lol) anyways , good luck with your quest for truth , and yes God is more a trickster than a spider (usually)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Look foward to meeting you too...

Welcome to ats

purp...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
YES my two heros Art Bell and RIP Lenard Nemoy for the "in search of..." series
anyways WELCOME!!!

top topics

join