It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to charge democratic Senator Menendez of New Jersey with corruption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Menendez is also an AIPAC lackey.

He’s more loyal to Israel than to the US!

Hes tried to force Obama to sanction Iran in the middle of talks between the countries.

Most people who get bought by organizations like AIPAC are corrupt...no surprise here

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
while theyre at it charge chris christie too. get two birds with one stone.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Menendez is also an AIPAC lackey.

He’s more loyal to Israel than to the US!

Hes tried to force Obama to sanction Iran in the middle of talks between the countries.

Most people who get bought by organizations like AIPAC are corrupt...no surprise here

None of which has anything to do with the topic. Do you guys ever take a break from Israel / Jew bashing? I ask because it never fails for someone to invoke it into a conversation, even when Israel or the Jewish religion is not even involved...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The government also points to emails between former Menendez chief counsel Kerru Talbot and a staffer with Customs and Border Patrol in ‎which Talbot purportedly asked the agency not to donate screening equipment to the Dominican Republic, but instead to allow a private contractor controlled by Melgen to provide that equipment.

See! This is why the ability to track government emails is important...."points to emails between former Menendez chief counsel Kerru Talbot and a staffer "

I have a feeling DOJ is laying some groundwork here for Hillary. Wait and see.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I know what he's saying. I'm saying it is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: neoholographic

This is a quite a bit of assumptive reasoning on your part. Though I think it is funny that even when a Democratic Senator gets popped for corruption, people like you have to find some way to hold Obama accountable. Is it possible for something to happen in this country that ISN'T Obama's fault?

I think the point is ALL the (Democratic) Senators could/should be tried for corruption. But the only ones who are tried are ones who disagree with Obama.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Well you could do that, but without evidence it would just be a waste of time and taxpayer money. Looks like the only evidence available is against this Senator.

But why only try the Democratic Senators? If we are going to shotgun try a bunch of Senators, why be partisan? Shouldn't we try ALL Senators: Democrat, Republican, and other? You don't happen to believe that only the Democratic Senators are corrupt do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join