It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If true,then Ukraine's government is getting ready to run

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Xcathdra

One has your support and the other hasn`t.

I agree.. The world supports Ukraine and that is evident via reaction of other nations and UN actions. Russia on the other hand is not supported, even by some of there more hyped up allies.

Has the Ukraine government fled yet?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I agree.. The world supports Ukraine and that is evident via reaction of other nations and UN actions. Russia on the other hand is not supported, even by some of there more hyped up allies.

Seeing that the Ukraine is now doing what US wants.

The biggest economy in the World doesn`t support the US as also the number 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th and 10th economies, so what are you talking about...the World is bigger as the US.

Has the Ukraine government fled yet?

With the hyperinflation and paranoia going on, just give it some time before the next coup is going to take place.

It`s pretty normal when US is meddling in in countries nowadays they end up in complete chaos over time.

Now the freaks are openly fighting each other

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

With the hyperinflation and paranoia going on, just give it some time before the next coup is going to take place.

It`s pretty normal when US is meddling in in countries nowadays they end up in complete chaos over time.

interesting.. You using a term that was used by the Russian Ambassador to the UN. Way to coordinate talking points.

Secondly - Putins lies are being called out. Something tells me Putin has told so many lies that he cant keep them straight, resulting in contradicting himself every time he opens his mouth.
Putin Contradicts Claims on Annexation of Crimea

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

interesting.. You using a term that was used by the Russian Ambassador to the UN. Way to coordinate talking points.

You know what is even more interesting, I haven`t even seen the senseless bickering from the UN meeting and I sure hell haven`t got any contact with Russia whatsoever...apparently the paranoia has spread outside the Ukraine too.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Well the propaganda machine just keeps rolling on. "Me thinks thou dos't protest too much". I have to wonder what is in it for the same bunch of posters to keep spouting the same old tripe over and over and over again. Surely it must be profitable or why else would you guys keep blathering on about a pathetic country that has always been the armpit of Europe for the last six hundred years. Well let the chips fall where they may have your little war and don't complain when the same problems as all your other interventions start cropping up and you create a place for even more hatred against the west. I'm just glad my years are running up I'll be checking out of this planet soon enough and won't have to tolerate the crazies and death dealers much longer.

"May you have a long life"

(post by Khurzon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

im going to assume by "biggest economy" you mean china. ah the massive economy that is entirely dependant on the west. yeah it is a large economy but it is also a false one. and your opinions on russia seem to be very pro putin and pro elitist but even putins own government is selling him out uk.businessinsider.com... care to explain . oh wait don't bother your words will probably be along the lines of "he is a paid shill". if his own government is willing to talk about like this, you got to wonder what people aren't talking about?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ibelievethemsm

There are so many propaganda outlets to be found in The West, it makes your head spin...apparently the editors of BI live well from US tax payers money seeing what they come up with lately.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

ok then how about a recording hereandnow.wbur.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It`s always good to know who is saying things...

Did a Russian Parliamentarian Just Commit Treason?

PowerPoint given by Russian opposition leader blueprints US-backed violent overthrow of Russian government.

January 19, 2015 (Eric Draitser - LD) - An interesting thing happened in Washington recently, and it had nothing to do with Beltway politics, Democrats vs. Republicans, or any of the other standard fare for the middle of the week in mid-January. Rather, a relatively small, little publicized event took place at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), a prominent liberal-leaning think tank in Washington.

Source

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

that is a BLOG a completely unreliable report

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well here you go...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well here you go...

Putins hold on Rudsians is starting to show cracks. Several in the Duma don't agree with his policies. Probably why he needed to send a message by the assination. But I think that may backfire in the long run Putin from this point forward will need to clamp down further on Russian freedoms.Odd though that Putin supporters don't see a problem when members of government are in exile. Doesn't this tell them Putin Is taking control?
edit on 3/11/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He was the only person in the Duma who voted against taking Crimea in...?

But don`t forget to use just that one vote to push some crap about things showing cracks and the Nemtsov killing in your post.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He was the only person in the Duma who voted against taking Crimea in...?

But don`t forget to use just that one vote to push some crap about things showing cracks and the Nemtsov killing in your post.

When you have lawmakers who are afraid to return to Russia because of Putin you dont see he's become a dictator. And the will of the people don't matter anymore what's important is Putin and his struggle to maintain power. He's destroying Russia he's got them into a war and it's going to last at this point. He's destroyed the economy and all because he wants to be the premier of the Soviet Union. Read one of Putins books were he describes his feelings being a KGB agent when the wall fell frantically calling Moscow for orders only to have no one pick up. This had a profound effect on him that we still see today.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

When calling for an overthrow of the Russian government, every nationalists wants his ass nowadays...

But don`t forget to put in your post about how Putin is a dictator and how he destroyed the economy.

Come on, seriously ?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

There are so many propaganda outlets to be found in The West, it makes your head spin...apparently the editors of BI live well from US tax payers money seeing what they come up with lately.

It's only propaganda when it makes Russia look bad, but let them make Russia look good and they become credible...imagine that.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

But don`t forget to put in your post about how Putin is a dictator and how he destroyed the economy.

Well he is the reason for sanctions that are hurting the Russian economy, but of course he is the innocent victim in this US take over the world conspiracy you seem to think is happening.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

jesus christ. you literally summed up what i was thinking.
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AwrBT_1YoABVzbwARNhXNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'ByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxB HZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw-- think ya'll will find this interesting. bornagainalien their were mass protests in 2011 because putin essentially done the exact same as hitler did and overruled democracy. by serving a non consecutive 6 year term in 2012. so they called for his head but unfortunately putin has a small army. and guns versus protesters usually only ends in one way

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join