It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Coming is real!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

John 10
9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture.

Going "in and out" of the gate sounds like reincarnation to me.

Your quote is a good example as well.

Jesus said John WAS Elijah. How could John be Elijah if not through reincarnation?
edit on 3/6/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The second coming happened 3 days after death. Jesus rose from his burial chamber to confront his Apostles and proclaim "I am Here" witness me as I am alive. I can assure you Jesus will not attempt a "third" rising in this millennium as 2000 years later will not be able to relate to "keypad" thumb users.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I agree with your assessment Joe! The second coming has a double meaning I think, meaning spiritual awakening during this life and after death.

Your analogy about the clouds is spot on as well, I've never thought of it like that before! Thanks for that.

Thanks; It’s my own idea after some contemplation. I was taught by the One True Teacher; sound familiar lol

Seriously though, you take a lot of flack for your beliefs here…

You carry yourself very well, in spite of the opposition; very Christ like IMO…don’t ever change brother…

God is pleased with you.

Peace be with you…

- JC

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

"You will be hated because of me". Uh oh, I think I'm getting a case of persecution complex.

But seriously, I don't ever imply anyone is possessed by a demon or that they are evil, yet I get those accusations quite regularly on these boards for my views. That shows to me that my views strike a chord in some people and they lash out because it challenges their deeply held beliefs.

Some people should realize that there is no shame in admitting they are wrong. I admitted it to myself a few years ago and I have come out a better person because of it IMO. I still admit to being wrong, and often. If I refuse too admit when I'm wrong I'm doing a disservice to myself and those around me.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Children told to believe the bible without question before they ever read it for themselves are "grossly ignorant" on the subject as well, but I guess since they are told to believe in what you believe they get a free pass right?

The majority of Christians have believed in the Bible before they ever read it for themselves you know. Where's the outrage over that?

No. Organized religion (some denominational churches included) tells children to believe without question. God on the otherhand wants us to question Him every day...to inquire of the Lord. What kind of god would I serve if I was not allowed to ask him questions? What kind of god would he be if he refused to answer, and even punished me for asking? That god would be a bloody tyrant. But that is not the case with my God. The God of Abraham reveals.

James 4:2 You do not have because you do not ask. 3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures.

What are your motives? To decieve and demonize Christ!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

"You will be hated because of me". Uh oh, I think I'm getting a case of persecution complex.

Well, if they hate you, imagine what they gona make of me lol

But seriously, I don't ever imply anyone is possessed by a demon or that they are evil, yet I get those accusations quite regularly on these boards for my views. That shows to me that my views strike a chord in some people and they lash out because it challenges their deeply held beliefs.

The best you can do is try to sow some seeds, and get people to think critically about their own beliefs, and in that respect, I think you can be proud of yourself IMO…

Some people should realize that there is no shame in admitting they are wrong. I admitted it to myself a few years ago and I have come out a better person because of it IMO. I still admit to being wrong, and often. If I refuse too admit when I'm wrong I'm doing a disservice to myself and those around me.

Well said…

I still find it tuff myself, I think it’s because I always think I’m right lol…

What’s that phrase again, oh Yeah, “If everyone thought they were wrong, then they would change their minds”, maybe not an exact quote, but pretty close…

Some days I can humble myself, and some days not so much…Although when it came to searching for Gods truth, I humbled myself to the core, (which wasn’t easy for me) and just let God lead the way…it’s truly the only way to find God IMO…

- JC

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Yet those organized religions tell them to believe the same exact thing you do: that the bible is the inerrant word of God and Jesus died for their sins. They believe those things just as much as you do and they were indoctrinated into believing it before ever getting a chance to read the bible for themselves.

God doesn't punish you for questioning him? What if you question the bible being infallible? Is that not what I'm doing? Yet you believe I will be punished for it. Yes your god is a tyrant, hits actions in the OT prove that without a doubt.

I don't demonize anyone much less Jesus. You're trying to paint me in a false light. Jesus is the truth, the way, and the life. How am I demonizing him exactly? Raising us to his level does not demonize him in any way, unless of course you believe you are demonized? I don't think you are. Misguided yes, demonized no.
edit on 3/7/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

God doesn't punish you for questioning him? What if you question the bible being infallible? Is that not what I'm doing? Yet you believe I will be punished for it. Yes your god is a tyrant, hits actions in the OT prove that without a doubt.

I questioned God on the veracity of His word, and He confirmed it to me. No punishment, no shunning, just blessings.

You dont question the bible, you cherry pick what you choose, reject the answers you dont like, and propagandize your false doctrines.

If you really believe that Jesus is the truth, then you would honor His words rather than pretending to, while spewing tripe.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

If you TRULY questioned the bible you would have seen the contradictions and fallacies within it as they are. But as it is you do not TRULY question it, you make excuses for the contradictions.

I do honor his words. I keep his commandments of loving others and God. To love others is to know God, if I love others and God, I remain in God's love.

I believe in Jesus, believing in his sacrifice is not the same as believing in him.

Are you saying that if I love others and God that I will not remain in his love?

"Be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect", that means loving others unconditionally. Your god's love is conditional so his love cannot be perfect.

"The one who fears is not made perfect in love", you have a fear of being sent to hell whether you acknowledge it or not. Don't lie to yourself, what happens when you think about being sent to hell? What if you're wrong?
edit on 3/7/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So I guess I should follow your example, desparately trying to rewrite the truth by taking things out of context? And you do take everything biblical out of context.

Im not afraid of hell, I dont go around lying to myself to justify lying to others.

What if your wrong? What if you really do have to believe that Jesus paid for your sins like He said He would...like the Apostles He appointed said He did?

What is so horrible about believing that Jesus gave up His earthly life for our eternal salvation?

Lets say the rapture does happen, the antichrist does come, and 3.5 years in power, he declares himself to be god and issues his mark??? Just play along with the hypothetical situation. What then, would you repent then? Would you believe that Jesus died for your sins then?

I really want to know your answer.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

3NL1GHT3ND1; God didn't punish you for questioning him? What if you question the bible being infallible? Is that not what I'm doing? Yet you believe I will be punished for it. Yes your god is a tyrant, hits actions in the OT prove that without a doubt.

Is this the "Matthew version" of God (to smite). Who's version or what and why so accusatory? The Bible is an instrument demonstrating written words/concepts as metaphor ONLY. NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY (we are centuries beyond its initial conception)--no application/justification/ adaptation? to modern life. Verify its relevance 1700 years later, other than has spawned conceptually 16 different spin offs of a flawed/PERFECT IDEOLOGY> ONE GOD.

BELIEVERpriest:I questioned God on the veracity of His word, and He confirmed it to me. No punishment, no shunning, just blessings.
You dont question the bible, you cherry pick what you choose, reject the answers you dont like, and propagandize your false doctrines.
If you really believe that Jesus is the truth, then you would honor His words rather than pretending to, while spewing tripe.

Good to question, you actually have a stake in this. There are only blessings that advance the positive, (similar to false prayer) there is no fault or negative UNLESS CHOOSE THEM as your definition. The negative elements will not win this battle as much as they continue to attempt to, never have claimed a victory and never will. There is no growth within a negative system, the point of being to destroy does not compute as one then sets out to destroy themselves in the process.

edit on 7-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Romans 14
11 It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'"

I guess I wouldn't have a choice because "EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tongue will acknowledge God". It is written! It cannot be untrue. So I guess no one will be going to hell after all. I guess God made hell for nothing and it is totally empty.

Or will you say this is untrue or that I'm taking it out of context?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I'm not being accusatory. If anything BELIEVER is the one being accusatory saying I am demonizing Jesus and trying to deceive people. I haven't accused him of either or anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Even Satan confesses that Jesus is Lord, but that confession does not save. You have to believe that Jesus died for your sins for salvation. Satan does not believe he is guilty of sin, therefore he does not believe in Jesus' sacrifice.

I know you will confess that Jesus is God. Whether you believe it now or not, it will one day happen. My question to you is, will you believe that He paid for your sins?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

If that is what God reveals to me as the truth then yes. I am all about the truth, I will not deny it if that is what it is. As of right now though, it does not make any logical sense at all. Why have such a convoluted system? There is no purpose to it other than to make people subservient. An all-powerful God of love does not require subservience.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

We are not currently in a possition to be without authority. Once all the believers are resurrected (after Satan is permanently bound after the millenium), then all authority will be abolished...when we are all are mature enough for it.

I have said some harsh things to you, and Im sorry, though there is no excusing it. I hope that one day I can call you my brother/sister, but as things stand today, there is a world separating us.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not being accusatory. If anything BELIEVER is the one being accusatory saying I am demonizing Jesus and trying to deceive people. I haven't accused him of either or anything.

I am not sure one could use those two words together (even if a random accident) Demon/Jesus and not be innocent of a GRAVE ERROR IN JUDGMENT (of course you are not a deceiver). I love Master Jesus he is awesome; (for the record if anyone important is listening).

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

BELIEVERpriest: So I guess I should follow your example, desparately trying to rewrite the truth by taking things out of context? And you do take everything biblical out of context.Im not afraid of hell, I dont go around lying to myself to justify lying to others.
What if your wrong? What if you really do have to believe that Jesus paid for your sins like He said He would...like the Apostles He appointed said He did? What is so horrible about believing that Jesus gave up His earthly life for our eternal salvation?
Lets say the rapture does happen, the antichrist does come, and 3.5 years in power, he declares himself to be god and issues his mark??? Just play along with the hypothetical situation. What then, would you repent then? Would you believe that Jesus died for your sins then?
I really want to know your answer.

By proxy a response; why do you believe Hell exists (to be unafraid of) in the first place? Hell is/can be described as what you are now experiencing. A "rapture" has been proven to exit. The Ancient Maya left the earth in mass to rejoin the 5th dimension; their home town that is not of the material realm (same thing Jesus taught regarding his kingdom) ("as being not of THIS world"); archeologists are still twisting on why the Maya civilization 'appeared' to fall/fail. There is no repentance; Jesus cured that for you in his self sacrifice. What? no thank you forthcoming?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

But to answer your question, it is the Spirit within me that guides me. It is both. I am part of it but it is greater than me.

This explains your massive distortion of the text. You are being deceived by a spirit. I don't doubt your experience one bit. I was kidding earlier about teaching what demon spirit guides whisper in your ear. Now I am not. I hope you know I tell you this out of love.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I believe hell is a place prepared for those who reject grace. I dont believe you necessarily have to remain in hell until you have been given the resurrection of death (which comes after the millenium), but I also believe that if you reject Jesus' payment in this life, then you will inevitably reject Him while in hell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join