It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Rapist Dragged From Jail And Lynched By Indian Mob

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ATF1886

No, not without tangible evidence it isn't.

Charles your contradicting your self, i asked you if it was your WIFE,SISTER,DAUGHTER you said you cannot say cause it violates t&c which acknowledges that you would comit violence. Thus now you state that without tangible evidence...

All this post was for me to play Devils Advocate and think outside the rule of laws that allow rapists pedophiles and so on to get away with crimes, but when its personal it becomes ok to join mob rule thats what i was getting at...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: ATF1886
Im not one for violence but any type of rape deserves this type of treatment

Given you can write this sentence that contradicts itself so obviously I am completely unsurprised you can continue arguing the correctness of your position.

Let your Mom or Dad read your post and help explain the problem with it.

Sorry my dads dead i hope you accomplished the insult you were intending which is a violation of T&c simple insults about parents what are we in elementary school again...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I didn't contradict myself pal, I elaborated on my vague initial answer.

If I could prove that had happened, I'd quite happily use violence (details must be imaginative for T&Cs)...

If I couldn't prove it, then I would have to be patient.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I find the signature under all your posts hypocritical given Christs message and your support of blind revenge.

You might want to try a new Sig...like this!

Revenge is a dish best served Cold! KAHNNNN

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I didn't contradict myself pal, I elaborated on my vague initial answer.

If I could prove that had happened, I'd quite happily use violence (details must be imaginative for T&Cs)...

If I couldn't prove it, then I would have to be patient.

Ok say he was proven guilty and let out in 5months would you want to do something then...???

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
I find the signature under all your posts hypocritical given Christs message and your support of blind revenge.

You might want to try a new Sig...like this!

Revenge is a dish best served Cold! KAHNNNN

Wow your a pathetic little child now lets insult his signature wow bud i have a shovel i can lend you if youd like???

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Like I said, that's where you need to use your imagination.

T&Cs say we cannot promote violence.

I think ISIS threads are the only exception to the rule, for now.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Youve insulted me then send me verses on revenge which in turn is the same thing because you were embarrassed by your stupid comments about my parents whos the true hypocrite, ill take the lead im sorry Mr noeltrotsky if i offended you in anway possible i might have gotten out of hand i hope you can forgive my animosity.a reply to: noeltrotsky

edit on 6-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: typos

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No justice was served here, if the man was guilty of it he was scum end of. But the way in which this mob handled it is no better, they murdered someone because of his sick crime, that doesn't make it right and it doesn't get justice for the victim. All these people have done is turn themselves into the sick people they are condemning.
edit on 6-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Even though they have been convicted of nothing?

So then lets turn some tables what if your WIFE,DAUGHTER, or Mother got raped would you stand idily by???

OK, I will play your table game.........and now I scream rape. By you, you raped me (I know it is sad but just because I said it was you doesn't mean it was you, nor does it mean it was rape). Soooooooo wanna play with a mob??? See how easy I turned the tables?

There is a reason we do not use MOB JUSTICE
edit on 3/6/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I agree with many here mob rule is not the way forward.
Convict the man and put him in jail and also they should convict the mob for murder.
Rape is very hard to prove and can destroy many lives.
I know a pal who went all the way to court accused of rape when all he did was put a drunk girl to bed and she admitted she lied on the stand.
Not before he lost his job and lost his family.
I disagree with any type of death penalty because I have met people who have done horrid crimes (murder) and they can come out and be decent members of society.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
< sigh > Gotta love mob rule. Yes, let's not wait to see if the accusation holds via conviction, let's just kill the effer now! We don't care he may be innocent, the court of public opinion is always right!

Idiots. I'm all for executing rapists. IF THEY'RE PROVEN GUILTY. Rape accusations are one of those things that can snowball out of control when people are hyped up, and can be highly destructive to people falsely accused. This was stupid on part of the villagers there.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Even though they have been convicted of nothing?

So then lets turn some tables what if your WIFE,DAUGHTER, or Mother got raped would you stand idily by???

OK, I will play your table game.........and now I scream rape. By you, you raped me (I know it is sad but just because I said it was you doesn't mean it was you, nor does it mean it was rape). Soooooooo wanna play with a mob??? See how easy I turned the tables?

There is a reason we do not use MOB JUSTICE

Ok so then justice system doesnt work nor does mob rule what do you recommend would be a viable solution...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
< sigh > Gotta love mob rule. Yes, let's not wait to see if the accusation holds via conviction, let's just kill the effer now! We don't care he may be innocent, the court of public opinion is always right!

Idiots. I'm all for executing rapists. IF THEY'RE PROVEN GUILTY. Rape accusations are one of those things that can snowball out of control when people are hyped up, and can be highly destructive to people falsely accused. This was stupid on part of the villagers there.

I agree i might have flown a bit off the handle with my statement what i was trying to get at is harsher punishment for rape/sex offenders/pedophiles...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How do you know this man was not setup by a ex girlfriend? Anarchy and mob rule only lesson society and courts are in place for a reason.

What do you say OP does the accused have the right of a trial or not. You can not have it both ways.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How do you know this man was not setup by a ex girlfriend? Anarchy and mob rule only lesson society and courts are in place for a reason.

What do you say OP does the accused have the right of a trial or not. You can not have it both ways.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

A harsher punishment for rape/sex offenders/pedophiles.....I can stand behind that with you! Just get the trail in first.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
After long deliberations with the members of ATS mob rule is out.. the Guillotine is in j/k please dont take my head off... a reply to: SubTruth

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hmmm, lets see ""When being raped, she shouldn't fight back. She should just be silent and allow the rape. Then they'd have dropped her off after 'doing her', and only hit the boy"" ((----- all direct quotes from this charming young man.

I think he got off easy ...The crowd should have chopped his testicles off and feed them to him crispy and deep fried before they sent him to hell.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Stylez1 because: ...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join