It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, newb here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi, new to the site. Been reading around for a bit and decided to post something so made an account. Thankyou

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Glad you're here! Hope to C'ya round the threads

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
Hi, new to the site. Been reading around for a bit and decided to post something so made an account. Thankyou

Welcome to the insanity...

To your left you will note a room that says "RESTRICTED" none of us except for SO, Springer and Crakeur know what's in there, we all have theories but it's best to leave that alone for now.

Also until you hit 1000 posts you aren't allowed in the coffee shed, the good stuff is reserved for the people that are so addicted to the site that they need the high caffeine amounts just to be able to read threads.. You'll get there fast so don't worry about that..

Also, and this is really important, take a look around and pay attention to the various rules and regulations on the site, there's aren't really that many and they are pretty common sense, but it's easy to get carried away and break some of them, and that would certainly not be a good thing..

Otherwise, enjoy your stay here in the asylum, and remember.. Moose Bytes Can Bi Pretti Nasti...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

-MystikMushroom
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
welcome
have fun!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Now that my generic introduction post is out of the way -- I hope you have a great time on ATS! If you look around, you'll see some of us have been here a long time...some of us (like myself) have now gone "feral".

There are a TON of forums to explore, including a new pet forum! I'm partial to the space/science/aviation forums myself -- but there's a little bit of everything on ATS!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thanks everyone. Forgot about this post until now, sorry. Thanks for all the links and info. And ill keep that in in mind vkey08, about moose bytes

edit on 14-3-2015 by C84K2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi! Welcome to the forum.
edit on 31-3-2015 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi!
edit on 31-3-2015 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Tip: click on the "MyATS" link in the banner above to see a list of all threads you have posted in. You will also see the name of the last person to post there. It helps you keep up with which conversations you are a part of.

when you want to spruce up your profile with an avatar or signature or something, click the link in my signature below (the image that says "Avatar Creations") and ask our artists to get you fixed up.

Wilkommen.

edit on 3/31/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hi SeanThomaspoon.

Thanks bigfatfurrytexan, will take a look.

top topics

join