It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EL Elyon Our Merciful Creator in Heaven VS. yahweh the war "god"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
By the way, El is Hebrew for God not yahweh. Jesus called God "Eli, Eli" "Abba" "Most High (Elyon)" but not yahweh a war god. Ellah is Aramaic for God, and Allah is Arabic; so Allah does not mean lucifer as some claim but is the Arabic word for God.

Yahweh: Israel is his people

"
For you are a people holy to Yahweh the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession." - Deuteronomy 7:6

El The Merciful through Jesus: Only those who do God's Will are his people

"
For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother." - Matthew 12:50

Yahweh: mercy is not his will

"
Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot." - Deuteronomy 19:21

El The Merciful through Jesus: forget what yahweh said , show mercy

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." - Matthew 5:38-39

Those who followed yahweh hated Jesus and wanted to kill him. Jesus told those around him who were worshiping yahweh at the time:

"
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him." - Matthew 11:27

In other words, They never knew God, The Real God and needed Jesus to reveal The Truth to them (who were unaware at the time).

yahweh is a created being, not God The Highest/The Mighty:
"
For who in the heaven can be compared unto Yahweh? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Yahweh?" - Psalms 89:6

By the way, the name Israel means he struggles (isra) against God (EL) could this be symbolic of how they chose yahweh the war god as their god instead of sticking with El (which was the name of the Creator of all who was merciful)? What do you guys think of all of this?
edit on 6-3-2015 by arpgme because: fixing post some of it I erased by mistake...

edit on 6-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

The sheep were lost with out the shepherd...

As they still are as they follow Paul, the wolf...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Can't have Jesus without Yahweh.

Jesus relies onthe cult of Yahweh for any sort of validation at all.

Jesus is basically another Jeroboam.

You read that part of the bible right? The Division of Israel in Egypt into Ephiaram and Yudah?

This thread is basically like arguing over Odin and Thor. Which one do you worship? Odin or thor? The answer would be if your a norse kind of guy you worship them both. Tho Neither Odin Nore Thor are the original norse gods. As Tyr is older than both of them and stems from ancient roots older than *Norse* itself.

Not sure i understand what your point is considering the following.

Just like Jeruboam, He rewrote his own version of what he thought the Israelists should follow. And crossed off a lot of what was carried in scripture as he pleased.

You can read all about it in the book of Kings.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Paul claimed that Jesus died for people's sins and that doing one sin is like doing all, and no one is good not even him then later said that the wrath of God is on those who do sins HE didn't approve of like idolatry or prostitution for example. That is hypocritical, you're right.

a reply to: AnuTyr

Since yahweh's teachings does not agree with Jesus and Elyon the Heavenly Father is who he's from; yes you can have Jesus without him.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

you do realize that every single human on this planet at one point or another trace back with the tribes of Israel. The same way that every modern man or woman on this planet traces back to one common ancestor 20-30 thousand years ago.

Humans have been on Earth for 2.8 million Years. Jesus decides to show up 2000 in the passed at the 0 AD mark. Where counting time was getting to tedious so the romans just reset it. Jesus happened to be at the right place at the right time to have a whole religious document his life and every word he said.

Like the Apostles walk around with a clipboard pen ready Jolting down every murmur from Jesus's mouth and Omiting the Chewing noises from the final product.

You know from another persective. If every human is within the tribes of Yahweh.
Then by logic, It excludes anyone who isn't from the Gene pool.

Now if every human on Earth is part of the tribe, and we all stem back to common ancestors. Who would this statement be excluding?

EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS....

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Can't have Jesus without Yahweh.

IF the Father Jesus spoke about was YHWH... He is a disobedient child...

And according to the law of Moses, he deserved to die...

Doesn't sound right to me... according to the gospels he was innocent

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Jesus.... Born 33 BC Died 0 AD.

Yahweh..... Existed during the Great flood and previous. And currently Exists.

Who the hell is El yeon?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Everyones a son of God so im not following in your train of thought.

What makes this Jesus fellow so special?

He made claims plenty of them. But by all means. he did not fullfill any prophecies.

Correction, he MAY have made claims.
But he suposedly didn't write any of them. Should someone elses Oppinion ( The New Testament) Define what * God* said? Probably not.

edit on am30000003115Fri, 06 Mar 2015 02:03:18 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

prophesies don't matter in the least... If you recall he did say "a sinful generation looks for signs"

What he taught was what mattered... his life, not his death...

Those peoples opinions were apparently of at least two to three eyewitnesses... and their testament's managed to last 2k years thus far

edit on 6-3-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Elyon is The Most High who is Jesus's Heavenly Father:

"

35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful." - Luke 6:35-36

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Mercy only applies when wrong is done. If you chop someones hand off by accident. by all means, That person SHOULD be allowed to decapitate your hand. After all, it would of been YOUR FAULT. Sure you might feel wronged. But again carelessness does lead to Death.

Plenty of people die to others carelessness. if we simply brushed it all off there would be no punishment for those who act carelessly.

Kind of like what most of society is like right now. But again not, because as with Yahwehs teachings Justice is justice reguardless of how you paint it negative or positive. If you don't feel that way then don't put yourself in a position where decapitating someone can happen.

Now violence scars people, we have prison. So instead. for instance if someone took your hand. You could A) Take theirs or B) charge them through court to get the same effect to a degree. Punishment.

In our society, modern society. Our punishment retraces all outlets to court and law. So when someone takes punishment into their own hands Example. You lose a hand so you chop the other guys hand off. You could get charged. Because of money and how it's corrupted our ability to Judge. A hand earns money so it would likely be charged unless of course there is evidence that the man chopped your hand off. in that case. Both parties are charged.

And both are aliable to each other. Tho the person who enacted first, Would be charged more severely. Even our current Justice system does not have that Jesus crap in it.

Could you imagine if a judge let rapists and killers go because they * Cried mercy?*

Not in a realistic and functional society would you want to see that happen. Jesus sure said some appealing things but they were simply not practical. And the Jews wrote a lot of messed up things as well.

Neither the old or the new testament are the answer to our current delima because they both were written thousands of years ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Interesting, Thanks for sharing some of that Summarian Knowledge with me.

Tho, Anu is the most high. Not El.

And is infact King over El.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Mercy only applies when wrong is done. If you chop someones hand off by accident. by all means, That person SHOULD be allowed to decapitate your hand. After all, it would of been YOUR FAULT. Sure you might feel wronged. But again carelessness does lead to Death.

SO forgiveness does not apply?

Plenty of people die to others carelessness. if we simply brushed it all off there would be no punishment for those who act carelessly.

Kind of like what most of society is like right now. But again not, because as with Yahwehs teachings Justice is justice reguardless of how you paint it negative or positive. If you don't feel that way then don't put yourself in a position where decapitating someone can happen.

Why would someone decapitate anyone?

Is life so worthless?

In our society, modern society. Our punishment retraces all outlets to court and law. So when someone takes punishment into their own hands Example. You lose a hand so you chop the other guys hand off. You could get charged. Because of money and how it's corrupted our ability to Judge. A hand earns money so it would likely be charged unless of course there is evidence that the man chopped your hand off. in that case. Both parties are charged.

Said person that is constantly getting their things hacked off does have the ability to forgive his hackers transgressions?

Could you imagine if a judge let rapists and killers go because they * Cried mercy?*

why do they deserve mercy when they offered none?

Not in a realistic and functional society would you want to see that happen. Jesus sure said some appealing things but they were simply not practical. And the Jews wrote a lot of messed up things as well.

Such as?

I don't see anything HE said as unreasonable, but all of which requires a complete understanding of HIS teaching

Meaning... ye gotta actually read what HE said... Most don't bother

Neither the old or the new testament are the answer to our current delima because they both were written thousands of years ago.

actually...

IF the world... or even Christianity actually listened to the teachings of the man they worship...

the world would be a better place

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Merciless behavior leads to revenge and endless war. It's also a sign of impatience/immaturity.

Mercy as Jesus spoke of it means having compassion and being forgiving and generous (Luke 6:35-36).

Anu is a fallen angel. According to the ancient Sumerians he enslaved humanity and made them find Gold. Jesus said you cannot serve God and mammon (that spirit of money that enslaves).

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It's all up to the Victim, As the victimizer, You would be the one asking for atonement.

If the victim does not want to grant atonement. Just because you want it should not Garentee it so.

That's like a murderer crying not to be murdered themselves and is quite hypocritcal.

That's why people who recieve man-slaughter charges still go to jail. There is difference in Intent.

But if the Victim wants to say in such an occurance FORGIVE his/her victimizier, Then what the Victim says must be taken and respected. Which they usually do in court. Tho the court system is not perfect.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

There is no forgiveness in this age...

Even if the victim decides to forgive his transgressor... said criminal still broke the law according to society...

but the answer to this is simple...

Don't do the crime... don't let selfishness rule you

Go... and sin no more

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

nah not true, I shot a girl in the Ear with a plastic beebee gun thing i got for 2$ at the dollar store well i was at school. It bounced off my friends shouldier and rolled into her Ear.

Now i tossed that # in the garbage and imediately regretted what i did.

She could of pressed charges on me, I could of had a weapons charge under my name and be on parol. But she forgave me. And her lawyer had to respect her wishes.

I was suspended for a few weeks. I felt i desvered to be shot in the ear too and to have surgery done to remove it. But she was the Victim and not me.

Yeah it was an accident. But who brought the dollar store plastic *Ray* gun to the party. I did.
And who's fault was it. Hers for being in the direct way for the bullet to ping off my buddies shouldier? Or was it me who pulled the trigger. Keep in mind.

I believe Justice holds it place by having both Mercy and punishment. Tho, its alll in favor of the victim. Who is looking for closure.
edit on am30000003115Fri, 06 Mar 2015 02:35:18 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

So you learn from your mistakes... of course...

IF you didn't buy the gun, it wouldn't have happened in the first place...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Yes but there is a system setup so in case this girl wanted me to be punshied i would have been. And believe me. Her parents, her lawyer and many others were trying to push her to that choice of action.

But she knew i honestly didnt want to hurt her. I WASNT EVEN POINTING IT AT HER FOR CHRIST SAKES. Accidents happen.

And that's when i learned the seemingly impossible can happen. a 2 mm beebee can and will Land in someones Ear.

And if it does happen. It's up to the victim how such a person will be delt with.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Victim's of violence don't need to exist at all...

IF one decides to buy a weapon like a gun... said person sets himself up for accidents...

Considering you said the gospels don't really fix anything because they were written thousands of years ago...

yet said ancient man spoke of peace and love... and respect for life and your fellow man...

perhaps you might rethink that statement?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join