It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary DR and CAT scan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think that is a very interesting story about your brain, and the Doctor. My older brother is a radiologist and Im going to run this by him, see if he has ever heard of anything like what you are describing. He looks at CT scans, X-rays, and the likes all day long and is highly educated in the area. So at the top of your brain stem was a glowing white ball. Im wondering like you, what that could be. I guess its not like some glowing energy, but something physical. Since different things show up with different contrast on CT scans depending on what is being looked at. Blood, brain, etc, all show up with different colors or whatever they do to sort through that stuff. I really hope your ok, and the head aches go away, It is so annoying to have a darn head ache.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

Why file bankruptcy? That sounds like grounds for a lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So what your really saying OP is this.....

"Ok guy's, I have been having lots of experiences with UFO's then a few months ago I started getting headaches so went to a neurology who done a CT Scan and he has found some big glowing white ball at the top of my brain stem. He is a expert in neurology and he says he cannot explain what how it got there...... I think it was ET".

Lets face it, your basically writing a thread claiming that ET has implanted something in your brain.

I am guessing you have zero evidence.

We see lots of claims like this on ATS they all have the same thing in common, no evidence.

Sure this is the grey area and technically you could probably make any claim you want to without having the evidence to back it up you cannot honestly expect any members to believe anything you have to say.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't think its a ET implant at all. I even said that.

in the next few days I will have my copy of the images and I will post it here.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

awesome maybe I can send you the osiriX file so he can look at it him self. Osirix is a medical imaging program they use for looking at such things. as soon as I have the cd in my hand in a few days I will post the images here and send the file to anyone who wants it. Osirix is a free download so anyone can look at it

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eeyipes
a reply to: roth1

Why file bankruptcy? That sounds like grounds for a lawsuit.

Yes i agree, but that was long ago. Much younger and naive too.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I hope everything is ok for you and the headaches stop, just one question is your blood type RH Negative ?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoonBlossom

originally posted by: jackjoedoe
I did not know compassion was a requirement for posting on ATS. I thought denying ignorance was the moto...

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
you didn't get the memo?
it changed to "entertain fantasies" a few years ago

I don't believe that either one of you "got the memo". Posts in the Gray Area are for personal experiences. In other words, no one owes you any proof in this section of ATS and mockery is frowned upon herein. Feel free to take special note of the "Courtesy Is Mandatory" part in the link below.

Understanding The Gray Area

----

Wishing you better days OP, I hope you can get to feeling better, and perhaps another opinion on your results would not hurt.

Well-l-l... (smile)

Understanding the Health & Wellness Forum

top topics

<< 1   >>

join