It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Mossad chief calls Netanyahu’s Iran speech ‘bull****’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan lambasted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a Channel 2 interview previewed Thursday, calling his speech before Congress “bull#,” and charging that his policy vis-a-vis the Palestinians endangered the Zionist dream.

“The reality being championed by Netanyahu and [Jewish Home party leader Naftali] Bennett will result in a bi-national state. I think that’s a catastrophe,” Dagan said.

Ex-Mossad chief calls Netanyahu’s Iran speech ‘bullsh*t’

This actually gave me a chuckle as well, a lot of people thought his speech was bullsh*t, I believe Dagan is more Pro-Iran than Nuttyahoo however I am unsure of his ideas on the the West Bank & Gaza.

In response, this was said:

Netanyahu’s Likud party issued a statement accusing Dagan of deceiving the public and noted that the prime minister has worked tirelessly in his efforts to ensure Israel’s continued security.

Of course, all those ''self-defence'' operations. Additionally, Israeli politics seems flooded with deception, if Dagan is guilty of deceiving the public then what exactly is this statement?

Netanyahu does not “give in to international pressure” and will not hand over land to the Palestinians because areas submitted to them today will “come under the control of radical Islam and terror groups backed by Iran tomorrow.”

I'm sure with Israeli ''security'' that wouldn't happen anyway.

edit on Thu Mar 5 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: made the title bull****

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I can not wait for the pro-israel camp to come in with allegations of this guy being an anti-semite!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I can not wait for the pro-israel camp to come in with allegations of this guy being an anti-semite!

Let chaos & hilarity ensue

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You're an anti-Semite for calling him an anti-semite. As such your post has no merit, good day sir.

Any news is good news. He's in the spotlight, he's relevent.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You're an anti-Semite for calling him an anti-semite. As such your post has no merit, good day sir.

Any news is good news. He's in the spotlight, he's relevent.

I'm confused, does that mean we have a semite calling another semite an anti-semite? Or is it and anti-semite semite calling a semite an anti-semite? Inquiring minds want to know ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/5.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow! Not all Israelies have the same opinion on things ... That's almost as revolutionary as thinking that Americans hold differing opinions.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The only way to figure out "who's who" in Israel is to follow the money.

Somebody must be keeping a paper trail right?

[ Um Oh Uh wait ]

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Wow! Not all Israelies have the same opinion on things ... That's almost as revolutionary as thinking that Americans hold differing opinions.

Very true. You would be surprised how many Jews in Israel hate their government.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Dang there is no escaping it!

I am the special kind of self hating Jew!

Cuz you know Zionism is the same thing as Judaism.... right!?!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmThursday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The only way to figure out "who's who" in Israel is to follow the money.

Somebody must be keeping a paper trail right?

[ Um Oh Uh wait ]

They are probably using Hillary Clintons email server.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
remember, there's an election there soonish, and all this is is pre-election BS from whatever side there wants to win. Basically the United States gave Bibi a nice Election Speech platform by allowing him to rant in front of our Congress.

It's nice to see, though, that Israeli politics are as BS laden as our own..

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You know, netty is not popular in Israel but he is in U.S.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

remember, there's an election there soonish, and all this is is pre-election BS from whatever side there wants to win. Basically the United States gave Bibi a nice Election Speech platform by allowing him to rant in front of our Congress.

It's nice to see, though, that Israeli politics are as BS laden as our own..

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Good post.

Here's this as well:

LINK.

Dagan’s intervention follows that of fellow former Mossad head Shabtai Shavit and the former head of the elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit who are among scores of former commanders involved in a video published on Facebook calling for Israel to replace Netanyahu.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

You know, netty is not popular in Israel but he is in U.S.

And there are many in the US with dual citizenship who can vote over there. He got standing ovations which probably makes the opposition party over there feel disadvantaged so they drag out people like this guy to make public speeches in opposition.

Ordinary every day politics.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Let face fact, Israel is avery powerful nation dat can defeat Iran anyday without US involvement nuke or icbm Iran cannot successfully mount an attack against Israel cos aside Israel; iran will b facing d most powerful nation on earth. Will they take dat risk? Bibi should leave Obama alone

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jason800
Let face fact, Israel is avery powerful nation dat can defeat Iran anyday without US involvement nuke or icbm Iran cannot successfully mount an attack against Israel cos aside Israel; iran will b facing d most powerful nation on earth. Will they take dat risk? Bibi should leave Obama alone

Translation into English.

I think what the poster is saying is that Israel has the capability to wipe Iran off the map all on it's own without any assistance from the United States of America. I further think that he is saying that if Iran were to try and mount an attack upon Israel, not only would Iran be facing Israel on the battlefield, but also the United States due to our unilateral defense treaty with Israel. He concludes by stating that Netanyahu should leave Obama alone.

to the poster, it is considered good etiquette here not to use internet shorthand when you are typing out responses. Phrases such as "dat" for that and "b" for be aren't considered to be proper grammar and are really painful to have to translate in a long thread..
edit on 632015 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Bibi is starting to act like an anti Christ. I always knew it would be Christians that would usher him in. Calling on the world to go to WW3 for him.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Man everyone is an antisemite now a days. Why do you think that's the case? Maybe there's something to it..

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Man everyone is an antisemite now a days. Why do you think that's the case? Maybe there's something to it..

Look at it from Israel's point of view, they think Palestine AND Iran want to finish them, I'm not sure how they think Palestine could do that, with rocks and fireworks perhaps?

And then Iran, who have recently corrected Netanyahu on his lack of history knowledge and basically said that they are not a threat to them, from a rational point of view it would be insane to attack anyway

I would suggest Netanyahu and his party are creating issues themselves based on over-exaggerations, all part of whatever plan they have. And a critic of Israel isn't antisemetic.
edit on -216002015-03-07T13:16:53-06:000000005331201553032015Sat, 07 Mar 2015 13:16:53 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join