It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philly Cop Shot in the Head and Killed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Are we not allowed to post stories like this in the PC forum or is that only if it goes the other way?

www.philly.com...

edit on 5-3-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Too much rage in the world. I know I have too much too. It is sad that we are all on the brink. The brink may be different for most but still we are on the brink. It is just different circumstances that may cause us pain and grief and we do not know how we will respond. We all need to look at ourselves and stop being angry and upset. Instead we need to focus on how to fix our world the best we can.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I was expecting to see it was a pre-emptive strike by a jaywalker. Apparently just some punk gangsta wannabe trying to score a free copy of GTA-V no doubt.

My condolences to the officers family. Glad to see they collaed the lowlifes that did this.

P.S. this os the Posse Comitatus forum.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Did the cop "advance" on him? Maybe that's why he got shot.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

If he did advance on him why is that a valid reason to shoot someone in the head?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow at a gamestop store? A local gamestop clerk got stabbed by me recently. what happened to the old days where it was safe to check out games.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm sure it was a reference to the recent shooting of man in a narcotics raid.
He was shoot in the head and the justification is that he 'advanced' on him.

Sad day for all involved, loss of life should never be celebrated, regardless of our stances on things.

I do worry this will have a retaliation spill over to the community though, hopefully I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

If he did advance on him why is that a valid reason to shoot someone in the head?

According to the police, it's a perfectly valid reason.

ps edit - I want to add that I only said my original comment out of bitterness stemming from one of the many recent shootings of unarmed people by police. Of course I don't gain any pleasure from hearing about potentially good cops getting murdered. It's never a good thing. It was a tasteless reference but I won't take it back. As long as a there are people I pay with taxes that can shoot me for any reason whatsoever, I'm not going to feel all that bad for pointing out their evils.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Cuervo because: clarity

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher A local gamestop clerk got stabbed by me recently.

Why did you stab him?!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Wow at a gamestop store? A local gamestop clerk got stabbed by me recently.

Um.....I'm hoping that you mean to say:

A local gamestop clerk, by me, got stabbed recently.

I hope, I hope!

edit on 5-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Wow at a gamestop store? A local gamestop clerk got stabbed by me recently.

Damn man that's hardcore

Starred for the comedic value
edit on 5-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Ya this is the conclusion I came to as well!

Really drives home the importance of commas at times

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

According to the police, it's a perfectly valid reason.

How does that have anything to do with the cop in this thread getting murdered?

Knowing the issues that North Philly has , as it's only about 15 mins away , I would be willing to bet it was two thugs and something went bad.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Try advancing on a cop and see if you don't get shot in the head.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We don't know if the cop provoked the bullet into his own head being the mean, fascistic douches cops have been clearly documented acting as, or if he rolled up on the wrong thug goon who was absolutely NOT going in any friggin cell for whatever hustle he was just caught doing.

I don't hate them, some of them are nice and helpful, but there very occupations dictate that they make other's people's lives harder with fines, jail, beatings, or shootings for things human beings should not fined jailed, beaten or shot for. If any of them do decide to use there authority for evil and needless dominance, they will have a free, unhindered path with the tool and contingency plan to do so by the very administrative body of the police force, and also by the overarching government that oversees it.

If he was a cop that was just investigating a legitimate suspicious occurrence or crime and was killed by some armed ounk, then God bless his soul, and i hope he sits next to the Lord in the afterlife.

If he was waving his federally engorged knob every which way for no reason, being an overzealous, evil-minded goon just for the fun of it, oh well

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Wow at a gamestop store? A local gamestop clerk got stabbed by me recently. what happened to the old days where it was safe to check out games.

"stabbed by me" WTF? I hope you meant that the clerk got stabbed close to where you lived. Otherwise, were you charged and did you get the game you wanted?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Stabbed by you?

Or...

Stabbed, by you?

Looks like Dave got there first!
Drat!!!
edit on 5-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

Looks like everyone got there first...

Need to read the damn threads in future!
edit on 5-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh look...Criminals acting like criminals...lemme guess, the cop shouldn't have approached the misunderstood thugs?

"A Philadelphia police officer died after being shot in the head Thursday afternoon during an attempted robbery of a video-game store in North Philadelphia, officials said. Two suspects, one of whom was shot, were in custody.

Two men, Ramsey said, intended to rob the store and were armed with two handguns - a .20-caliber and a 9mm - and started shooting at Wilson.

One of the assailants was shot in the leg and taken to Einstein Medical Center. The other, while hiding his weapon under his clothing, attempted to blend into the crowd. He was apprehended at the scene, Ramsey said."

Read more at www.philly.com...

edit on 5-3-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thank you for posting that, as I hope some are just not reading it.

I hope that ATS has not become a place where it is OK for two ROBBERS to KILL a cop.

(post by th3dudeabides removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join