It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HArrison Ford in Plane Crash...In Critical Condition.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Finish star wars first buddy we don't need another CGI fill in.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Fermy
World news? Should we mourn en masse?

Talk about swallowing the media BS. What about the non famous people on that flight, are they not 'meh' enough?

False idols indeed.

I agree with your sentiment, but I do not think there were too many more people on that plane with him...

They may have been very very small people in that airplane, hang your head in shame for suggesting Harrison Ford is better than the average commuter.

either that or you read the articles and looked at the pictures before making a statement.

Um....not quite sure what you are saying here....I said, while I agree that Ford is no more important than anyone else, the plane was very small and there was not room for many more passengers on board....do you understand now or?.....

My bad was actually agreeing with you but replyed to the wrong post.

It happens. again appologies and your right.

No worries mate...sorry, I get attacked so frequently on here my defensiveness has kinda became second nature.

link   
Indy/Han is my perfect guy. Hang in there action hero! May the force be with you.
edit on 5-3-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Fermy

If we want to, yes.

link   

Whatever, some of you are just buying into the media BS, the Babylon of false idols, boo #ing hoo.
Too much death and destruction in the world to fixate on one Hollywood ego. And as for two wrestlers dude, no I didn't read your link, did you because you sure as heck didn't say as much in your OP.
Independent thinkers or armchair anarchists?

I dont even know what to say about this post..
It's classic and if ATS had a wall of fame it should go next to that dude that sees an alien in every rock on Mars.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Someone got injured. It should not matter whether they were a celebrity or not. We should all wish the person the best and hope that the person does not suffer much. It should not matter if we know this person personally or not.

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

We can respect the man and wish him a speedy recovery even though we don't know him.
He has given me hours of entertainment as a child and still now.
Just STFU If you have not gotten anything nice to say about Han Solo.

Get real and buy a testimonial action teddy if it bothers you that much. There's more to life than celluloid fantasy.

link   
NTSB is investigating the crash....My guess is that a snake caused the crash.

ETA: I forgot to say "get well soon, Mr. Ford", my favorite actor of all time!
edit on 5-3-2015 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Whatever, some of you are just buying into the media BS, the Babylon of false idols, boo #ing hoo.
Too much death and destruction in the world to fixate on one Hollywood ego. And as for two wrestlers dude, no I didn't read your link, did you because you sure as heck didn't say as much in your OP.

It's classic and if ATS had a wall of fame it should go next to that dude that sees an alien in every rock on Mars.

I feel your avatar is an adequate reflection of your psyche.

link   

I have so much admiration for anyone that starts a post or statement with "Whatever".

It adds such a level of elegance that I have to take the point of view in a more serious light.

Anyhows I disagree with you and therefore you are inferior because I say so.

link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

He dies in the first new star wars....
He isn't having a good year or so is he? first breaking his leg and now crashing his plane.
Please be OK out of all the actors and such his death would be the worst ever for me and my dear ole Mam.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Hey asshat FYI Mr Ford is a pretty stand up guy who donates to charities all over the place

African Rainforest Conservancy
Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes
Conservation International
Earthwise
Elton John AIDS Foundation
E.O. Wilson Biodiversity Foundation
Film Foundation
K9 Connection
Make-A-Wish Foundation
Oceana
Orca Network
Parkinson Society Maritime Region
Peace Over Violence
Prince's Rainforests Project
Riverkeeper
Screen Actors Guild Foundation
WildAid

Seems like a decent enough bloke, if people are worried they have the right to be. You don't have to be a dick about it.
edit on 5-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

link   

Why are you even responding and wasting your own time? have you not gotten a world to save?.

link   

I feel like I could care less because my avatar has nothing to do with wrestling like you said earlier but it's okay because I know you are too busy living outside the system to actually research anything.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
People need to untwist their boxers, show some respect for the misfortune of a well known actor. Threads are not made about unknown nobodys that nobody has anything to say about.

link   

Get real and buy a testimonial action teddy if it bothers you that much. There's more to life than celluloid fantasy.

Or maybe you can join a tough guy get real support group in a another thread.

link   

I feel like I could care less because my avatar has nothing to do with wrestling like you said earlier but it's okay because I know you are too busy living outside the system to actually research anything.

Whoa, deep.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Quite a lot of people are fans of KISS...

Not me personally, but I don't know what a rock band says about anyone's pysche to be honest.
edit on 5-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
People need to untwist their boxers, show some respect for the misfortune of a well known actor. Threads are not made about unknown nobodys that nobody has anything to say about.

And maybe that's part of the problem? They're not 'famous', ergo they're not worthy of mention?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join