It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HArrison Ford in Plane Crash...In Critical Condition.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy
You are right in a one way but i don't know the non famous people on the plane and have a soft spot for Harrison Ford after playing the starring role in my favourite film..Bladerunner.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So WTF if HF was the only person involved, have you all got starstruck because a media celeb died, are you going to get the sackcloth and ashes out because a complete stranger, who wouldn't give a # about your circumstances has kicked the bucket? Follow the leader,baah,baah,baah.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Yes and those other people on the plane must have jumped out before he crashed.
I sure hope he is OK.
He is Han solo
He is Indiana Jones
He is Rick Deckard.

All my fave characters.
Please get better Harrisson my Mum will cry when she hears about this.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
You are right in a one way but i don't know the non famous people on the plane and have a soft spot for Harrison Ford after playing the starring role in my favourite film..Bladerunner.

Hey, sorry to break it to you, but you didn't know HF either. Nor did he know about you.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Looks a bit more serious than a couple of cuts on the head to be honest!

Precautionary maybe.

"Solo occupant"....

Are they taking the right royal piss!!!
edit on 5-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Fermy
So WTF if HF was the only person involved, have you all got starstruck because a media celeb died, are you going to get the sackcloth and ashes out because a complete stranger, who wouldn't give a # about your circumstances has kicked the bucket? Follow the leader,baah,baah,baah.

Uhm, he hasn't died yet.

Sorry if we all grew up watching his films and feel some remorse for his circumstance.

link   

World news? Should we mourn en masse?

Talk about swallowing the media BS. What about the non famous people on that flight, are they not 'meh' enough?

False idols indeed.

You responded to the title, without readying the OP link or anything below it?
Textbook.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
wow everyone should lighten up a bit.. stop smashing the dude who stuffed his post.

checkout that plane.. can you imagine Indi flying above the clouds with a big grin on his face... man that must be awesome! I wish I was rich.

get well soon, did you finish shooting star wars?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

We can respect the man and wish him a speedy recovery even though we don't know him.
He has given me hours of entertainment as a child and still now.
Just STFU If you have not gotten anything nice to say about Han Solo.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
He still needs to redeem himself in another Indiana Jones movie, I hope he`s going to be alright.

"Get your whip out Indi, and make those Doctors do all they can !"
edit on 5 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

link   

Talk about swallowing the media BS. What about the non famous people on that flight, are they not 'meh' enough?

False idols indeed.

So basically you have been wrong on his dying and other people being on the plane.
Surprised you didn't call people shills, sheeple or use a stupid Matrix quote.

link   

What is your point? From what I can see it's a one man plane with one person involved?

I really do not understand your take on this, please explain.

link   

Really man, did he feel you up or something? Why don't you chill out. If you don't care about it don't troll the people that do. Would you go to the hospital or funerals having a go at people?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: thesmokingman

False idols indeed.

I agree with your sentiment, but I do not think there were too many more people on that plane with him...

They may have been very very small people in that airplane, hang your head in shame for suggesting Harrison Ford is better than the average commuter.

either that or you read the articles and looked at the pictures before making a statement.

Um....not quite sure what you are saying here....I said, while I agree that Ford is no more important than anyone else, the plane was very small and there was not room for many more passengers on board....do you understand now or?.....

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Looks like he found a pretty good spot to land.

Hope he's OK.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Um....not quite sure what you are saying here....I said, while I agree that Ford is no more important than anyone else, the plane was very small and there was not room for many more passengers on board....do you understand now or?.....

or..

how about multiple articles saying he was the only person on the plane.

Would be cool people making claims actually took a second to read up .

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

False idols indeed.

I agree with your sentiment, but I do not think there were too many more people on that plane with him...

They may have been very very small people in that airplane, hang your head in shame for suggesting Harrison Ford is better than the average commuter.

either that or you read the articles and looked at the pictures before making a statement.

My bad was actually agreeing with you but replyed to the wrong post.

It happens. again appologies and your right.
edit on 5/3/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well I for one will attempt to use the force to help the guy along.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

or..

how about multiple articles saying he was the only person on the plane.

Would be cool people making claims actually took a second to read up .

Are you talking to me or the other poster?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Whatever, some of you are just buying into the media BS, the Babylon of false idols, boo #ing hoo.
Too much death and destruction in the world to fixate on one Hollywood ego. And as for two wrestlers dude, no I didn't read your link, did you because you sure as heck didn't say as much in your OP.
Independent thinkers or armchair anarchists?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join