It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artefacts discovered in Israel / Giza Pyramid Complex - Anyone know more about this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides
If you and/or others want to base your opinions on the words of known liars, you're certainly welcome to. Nobody here is going to stop you. However, everyone else is entitled to their opinions as well, including myself. You are the one who opened up this discussion, so after your 'sources' have been shown to be invalid, of course people aren't going to blindly agree with your opinion.

If you didn't want people to chime in or to point out the many flaws in the premise you presented, then you shouldn't have started the thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yet again, you are doggedly insisting that I surely must believe what the OP posted.

Where you choose to close doors, I choose to leave them at least open a crack.

It's almost as if my non adherence to your dogma is somehow threatening.

Is it impossible to say "I for one have found the source to be false, you may want to take that into consideration upon your own review" rather than "You're wasting your time" ?

It would appear that for you and others here that this is impossible.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Whereas you many here would claim that going against the grain of "approved sources" is akin to stupidity, I'd claim the same could be said of a herd mentality whereby you automatically disdain a source simply because "everybody else is doing it"....

I think you'll find that pretty much all the sources that are frowned upon by the majority here, are frowned on for a reason,.......they make stuff up, usually for financial gain...."ThirdPhaseOfTheMoon, Sorcha Faal etc.

It's not a "herd mentallity"....it's common sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tmpxvx

you've made 68 posts in 7 years?? And you post this thread which is pure BS??

Hmmmmm
edit on 6/3/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

It's not a "herd mentallity"....it's common sense.

Yepp, it sure is herd mentality....far easier to let others do the thinking (or as the case may be here, investigating) for you....

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Okay......your entitled to your opinion

Let me know the next time Sorcha et al come up with something remotely authentic or verifiable.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The source is certainly bogus, but there's no need to rely on the past of the source to refute the claim.

I already showed that these artifacts do NOT come from Egypt, but were fabricated by a special effects artist in Britain.

So the claim itself is false and is simply fabricated.

Harte

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I'm not holding my breath on this one either. Just in general though, it will no doubt happen when someone eventually ends up telling the truth and cant get anyone to believe it.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tmpxvx

The disc reminds me of a history channel documentary where it mentioned a king who used a doorway carved in rock with a gold disc and disappeared.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

The source is certainly bogus, but there's no need to rely on the past of the source to refute the claim.

I already showed that these artifacts do NOT come from Egypt, but were fabricated by a special effects artist in Britain.

I think there is when the source has never yielded a legitimate story....ever.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: Harte

I think there is when the source has never yielded a legitimate story....ever.

True, but lazy.

Oddly, I usually admire and practice laziness myself.

Probably would have in this case, except I happened to have that link in my bookmarks.

If I hadn't, I would have been too lazy to post in the thread.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join