It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artefacts discovered in Israel / Giza Pyramid Complex - Anyone know more about this?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: nullafides
If you prefer to put stock in the ridiculous claims of known liars, that's your prerogative. Most of us prefer to base our world-views on reality, and get our information from sources that haven't been proven to make up lies and hoaxes on a near-constant basis. But hey, we must just be closed-minded, right?

Apparently our message was either ignored or didn't come through...

We repeat....

WE DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS SOURCE----THE COLLECTIVE HAS DEEMED IT TO BE A BLACKLISTED SOURCE AND SHALL NOT EVER BE LOOKED AT, THOUGHT ABOUT, ENTERTAINED FOR EVEN THE BRIEFEST OF MOMENTS....

GO BACK TO THE ALLOTTED GROUP THINK PROGRAM WE'VE APPROVED FOR YOU...

THINKING ON YOUR OWN IS BAD....

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

WE DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS SOURCE----
THE COLLECTIVE HAS DEEMED IT TO BE A BLACKLISTED SOURCE AND SHALL NOT EVER BE LOOKED AT,
THOUGHT ABOUT, ENTERTAINED FOR EVEN THE BRIEFEST OF MOMENTS....

Oh the irony.....

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

THE COLLECTIVE HAS DEEMED IT TO BE A BLACKLISTED SOURCE AND SHALL NOT EVER BE LOOKED AT,

Oh the irony.....

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Even if the source is Sorcha Faal, I'll still at least mentally entertain the content. Doesn't mean I'll use it, or believe it. But, it is also not disdained and ignored, either.

In my humble opinion....you exclude a source...and guess what will bite you in the ass with what could be a sliver of truth that ends up being a game changer......but, you disdained and ignored it...so......

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Also, I REALLY freaking hate "group-think"......

So sorry, I choose to think for myself.
Oh the irony.....

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would remind everyone of the Boy Who Cried Wolf. The one time he was telling the truth - no one listened.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I would remind everyone of the Boy Who Cried Wolf. The one time he was telling the truth - no one listened.

If 'Paranormal Crucible' somehow ends up being shown to have been correct on anything, I will be the first to eat my words and admit I was wrong. Since there's zero chance of that happening, though, don't hold your breath....

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Already revealed as a hoax in an earlier thread.

The "artifacts" come from the Museum of Monstrosities, a sort of a sideshow spoof "museum" created by a former special effects artist. Link

The museum is now closed.

Harte

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

CIA shut it down probably.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Since this is a repeat of the previous thread, I'll repeat my comment:

Even if you were to ignore the fact that the photos were stolen from the webpage of a guy who makes props for a living...

The stone sculpture is the newest looking 5000 year old artifact i've ever seen. The edges are smooth and there's no damage to it. Clearly it would have had to have been broken violently out of a wall, yet there's no damage to the fragile face or anything

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yeah its a fake

Here's a LINK to the Museum of Monstrosities

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

I see...And what about not thinking on your own and putting blind faith in the words of known liars/hoaxers on YouTube, without making even the slightest attempt to verify any of their claims? Equally as bad?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I see...And what about not thinking on your own and putting blind faith in the words of known liars/hoaxers on YouTube, without making even the slightest attempt to verify any of their claims? Equally as bad?

Did I say the source was valid? Did I say you should blindly accept everything? No. To the contrary, what I said was actually on the flipside, that you shouldn't automatically regard or disregard sources just because the cool kids do.

What was intended by my statements was to say that you yourself should look to review a source and see what you actually think about it...good or bad.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tmpxvx

Wow, and people actually believe this nonsense?

There are no links to any evidence, no physical proof, and even the video uses the word "allegedly" while showing images that have no basis in reality. For a start, is the image of the alien head supposed to be genuine? And when was this taken, in color - while there is no evidence from this man who was there almost 100 years ago before the invention of the color photograph?

This is so pathetically fake I don't know what to say about those who believe this utter nonsense.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No, thinking on your own is not bad (presumably you do this all the time anyway? Most people do manage it) but believing in things when there is no evidence at all to support them, while ignoring all available evidence to the contrary, most certainly is, at the very least, stupid.

Some of us use logic, reason and actual evidence to come to our conclusions, and that means more than just some random YouTube video with obviously faked images and completely unsupported assertions.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Did I say the source was valid? Did I say you should blindly accept everything? No. To the contrary, what I said was actually on the flipside, that you shouldn't automatically regard or disregard sources just because the cool kids do.

What was intended by my statements was to say that you yourself should look to review a source and see what you actually think about it...good or bad.

But there is no "source" other than this video and the claims they are making.
Where is the documented evidence of any of this actually having been found?
Where is there any proof at all, of any of this actually being reality?

I'll tell you what, I'll make a video claiming that there are pink Unicorns living on Mars, and I'll throw in some My Little Pony graphics and manufacture a story about how one of our probes picked up rainbow Unicorn farts and that NASA just covered it all up...

Would you waste any of your time considering that?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

No, thinking on your own is not bad (presumably you do this all the time anyway? Most people do manage it) but believing in things when there is no evidence at all to support them, while ignoring all available evidence to the contrary, most certainly is, at the very least, stupid.

Some of us use logic, reason and actual evidence to come to our conclusions, and that means more than just some random YouTube video with obviously faked images and completely unsupported assertions.

Holy crap, did I NEVER once say that thinking for yourself means immediately consuming and automatically believing information.

What I said was, THINK for yourself. THINKING takes work.

Whereas you many here would claim that going against the grain of "approved sources" is akin to stupidity, I'd claim the same could be said of a herd mentality whereby you automatically disdain a source simply because "everybody else is doing it"....

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I'll attempt once more, and one final time, to explain the meaning behind what I said.

Assuming you're american, you most likely know about "The National Enquirer" magazine.

It is little more than toilet paper with writing and photos on it. However, I basically believe that the day you automatically disregard a bit of information from this "newspaper", is the day that there could be a sliver of truth at the core of a story there.

When considering sources such as this, or The Camelot Project, or Pravda, etc.... I do not immediately refuse to take any of the information in. Rather, I take it in with an appropriate weight. Am I likely to believe Pravda compared to a close and long known friend who serves in the US military? No.

But, there is a chance, just a chance, that something in Pravda MIGHT be true.

I feel that to ignore this, is failing before you even begin.

There are things which should, as the saying goes, be taken with a grain of salt.

Just as there are things that should be swallowed with enough salt to put down a horse.

All I am trying to say is that the herd mentality is just as bad as automatically believing in what you want to believe.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Where you see see something as "read/watch it, believe it"......I see it as "read/watch it, determine possibilities and probabilities, do independent research if interest or necessity requires it"....

Unless I am mistaken, and please tell me if I am wrong (I'm sure you will
)....

You are simply disregarding this thread and the information therein immediately. Fair enough.

To be honest, it interested me. But, where it interested me, the interest comes from a zone of my brain that says "hey, a fair percentage of this kind of stuff is BS to begin with"...so, I go into it with that level of filter engaged.

Perhaps I'll find it interesting, but it stinks to high hell of being amazingly bogus, but still intriguing. If that is the case, I'll look into it further. I'll look to leverage the information in the story with what I would typically consider far more realistic if not true and verifiable information and sources.

I cannot begin to believe anything other than the idea that you are almost intentionally looking down at me as well as making assumptions about me. About someone who you don't know.

Maybe next time, you'll attempt to explore with thought provoking questions rather than vitriolic statements and slams against a persons intelligence before proclaiming yourself the sole intelligent person and the "victor".
edit on 6-3-2015 by nullafides because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

However, I basically believe that the day you automatically disregard a bit of information from this "newspaper", is the day that there could be a sliver of truth at the core of a story there.

Possibly, but for people/newspapers/groups with a running track record of zero, it's not worth the time to listen to what they have to say in the hopes that maybe one day they won't be lying. Even in the incredibly unlikely event that they do present some world-shaking story that isn't completely bogus, other sources will undoubtedly have the same story very shortly thereafter.

You're wasting your time with the liars.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

However, I basically believe that the day you automatically disregard a bit of information from this "newspaper", is the day that there could be a sliver of truth at the core of a story there.

Possibly, but for people/newspapers/groups with a running track record of zero, it's not worth the time to listen to what they have to say in the hopes that maybe one day they won't be lying. Even in the incredibly unlikely event that they do present some world-shaking story that isn't completely bogus, other sources will undoubtedly have the same story very shortly thereafter.

You're wasting your time with the liars.

Some would say that panning for gold is a waste of time as well. Or, retrying something you'd discovered a while back that you disliked.

I do not.

And honestly, I'd appreciate it if you'd allow myself and others to have our opinions and not look to disqualify them based off of your opinions.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join