It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth In Media Comes to AboveTopSecret.com

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Welcome to Ben and team, and I look forward to any tidbits they may choose to share.

And my first question to Ben would be:
At what point do you think the mass media in this country sold out to corporate and government interests, like about what year?

And my second question:
Did you ever experience suspicious behavior at any of your previous employers, that would lead one to suspect a sinister, controlling outside force was at work to actively suppress certain stories? If so, can you give us an example please? Thanks. I just want to hear the answer to that from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Some members won't like it, because he doesn't kiss the ass of the US government. I have seen some of the work done by Swann, from what I have seen, I like.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Really?

It seems every time I have to respond to you about something that actually matters you simply haven't done ANY research but you love to wax on as if you know what it is you're waxing on about.

I know how harsh that sounds but it's harsh for me too. No, REALLY.

So, I'm not going to "respond" to you in public in the hope you will actually see who it is we're discussing here, his accomplishments, what that really means, and maybe, just maybe, you'll have a clue.

Or not...

sigh...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
ATS is "alive" in many ways. Every day it changes based on the membership and the topics discussed. There will be ups and downs, and the only limit here is really what can be contributed by others!

I'm always excited when something new comes to ATS, because each time we get new ways to expand our knowledge base!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Zack, take your time to study my below four Signature links, start with the fourth one its last 10 pages for example.
You will see that my seismic evidence of the WTC 7 collapse is definitive evidence of a false flag operation.
By whom? To the reader to decide, I am still open to that question.

I have wondered all these 14 years, how on earth it is possible that such a convincing thesis receives no main stream media attention at all.
Here, many attempts have been started to ridicule my four sig. links, not one ever succeeded to even bring any solid contra argument to the table.

Hat's off by the way for your groups great work.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I have been unfamiliar with the career of Ben Swann but from the many posts read I should think that the collaboration will be another gem in the already sparkling additions that ATS has provided over the great years.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The time is coming when ATS will have enough great content with NLBS and such to (I would think) draw some interest from some un brain dead television producer out there somewheres. Make it so Springer

edit on 6-3-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yeah mirage, he's very good at what he does and makes it look good too. A lot of us who followed and supported the liberty movement watched his reporting from a local MSM news outlet out of Ohio I believe. Really good coverage (search "reality check"). I really look forward to what the team will bring. Cheers!

And to Ben and the team, Welcome!
I'm normally more of a voyer here on ATS but this prompted me to log in and comment. Might be doing this more often now.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Really?

It seems every time I have to respond to you about something that actually matters you simply haven't done ANY research but you love to wax on as if you know what it is you're waxing on about.

I know how harsh that sounds but it's harsh for me too. No, REALLY.

So, I'm not going to "respond" to you in public in the hope you will actually see who it is we're discussing here, his accomplishments, what that really means, and maybe, just maybe, you'll have a clue.

Or not...

sigh...

Really....

Well you don't have to respond to me, you chose to.

Look at what i actually said, I wish this all the best, I am sure it will create good content and through up some debate and anything that does that on ATS in my view is a good idea.

But I am also being realistic, this is just publicity for Ben, don't kid yourself into thinking its anything else and in next year this whole thing will be something else.

I think you should also take note of what i have said about loyal members sticking around. I have been around for about 4 years now, I probably post every day and average a thread every week or two. I am not trying to inflate my own importance, just point out that I am a loyal member who sticks to the rules, contributes and when I can help out the staff. Its loyal members like me who keep this site going, we are not hear for publicity or money just for a good o' chat, so I think as the site owner you would do well to remember guys like us and be a little more polite in addressing us especially on the public forum.

What is it you mods like to call it....... decorum.

And for the record I know who Ben swan is, I have done my research, God knows we have debated his views many times on ATS.

Well done again in getting him on board.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm glad to see he is coming back again. His last visit was pretty interesting, actually all the guys doing this were interesting.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Wow. That's pretty cool. I look forward to your contribution to the community Mr. Swan!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Can't wait to see how this all plays out!

Welcome to ATS Ben and Zack!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've been following Ben for a few years. I hope he joins in on discussions, but even if he doesn't he is still a lot more enjoyable to watch than Jesse Ventura was. I don't always agree with Ben's conclusions, but in my mind he has earned some decent credibility as a journalist.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
But... we already have Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura.......................'s staff.

Here's looking forward to some Truth!

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well there are a lot of things that equate to "publicity" for some person or another... it doesn't always mean its bad. You don't hear people saying stuff like "I heard there is gonna be another Bladerunner movie with Harrison Ford playing his original role from the first film.... ugh, jeez, looks like yet another publicity scam for Mr. Ford!"

No, the man (Mr. Swann) will be doing work which he will either be appreciated or unappreciated for. It's not like this is an automatic Home Run for him. A lot of people like me aren't very familiar with him or his work and will be watching to see if this is a gokd thing or not. Look at what happened with Jesse Ventura. He didnt automatically get tons of flags just because he is Jesse Ventura. And Jesse is more well known, I think. Swann will have to work even harder to prove himself.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I guess Ben Swann may be of importance to people that have a television and live in the US. Thats a double no for me.

But good for you getting your celebrity journalist..

purp...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

edit on 6-3-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

In its worst (current) form, it is nothing more than propaganda and distraction for the masses.

I guess I just don't get it.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Ben Swann, please sink your teeth into the lack of media coverage to date on the dark side of the internet. Many disturbing examples of online crime are provided in the new book Future Crimes:

www.futurecrimesbook.com...

This book is #1 in sales on Amazon currently in the science and technology subject area. Sample question for you: Are all these criminal areas controlled by organized crime? If so, by who?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Quick question?

why has Ben and his team not posted anything in this forum yet?

He's not left already has he?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join