It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political correctness - the biggest danger to humanity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually it runs a lot deeper than that.
It has to do with whole sections of the community being totally afraid to say the slightest word which may offend musilms.......as in the cases in Rotherham whereby white school girls were specifically targeted by Peadophile racist Muslims to abuse and white people were too afraid to say a word due to being targeted and hammered incessantly with political correctness and due to this i have found there are a lot more racist white people than there was before.
They may not be shouting it from the roof tops but it's brewing.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
Im done!

You said that last time you posted a pile of garbage and took a massive fail.
Oh well, bye then, Little Miss Hasbara.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

However, unlike most jews (barring a very small per cent of ultra orthodox jews who are very peaceful but choose to live their own lives), a very big per centage of muslims choose to live in their own segregrated agressive areas, where outsiders are frowned upon.

Two thirds of UK Jews live within a 2 mile radius of Golders Green, with their own Shomrim and demands that the UK government pay for heightened security at their institutions. Is that ok?

Yes.
These people pay taxes, and they are a part of our community and society, they deserve the same rights and protections as anyone else in this country.

When there is a physical threat against a group of people it is the responsibility of all to prevent that violence.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Im done!

You said that last time you posted a pile of garbage and took a massive fail.
Oh well, bye then, Little Miss Hasbara.

Yeah if you make a turd of a thread at least stand by that turd like I did with my star reform thread

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yes exactly that's why I said the Alf Garnett example is un-PC for comedic effect rather than just plain racism.

Much like Love Thy Neighbour, which is seen as a bit racist but was probably more of a piss take of bigoted viewpoints.

Yes, Stewart Lee is exceptional...
I like when a comedian goes beyond comedy and uses their platform to be an educator as well...

He has combined the two perfectly. imo.

edit on 5-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
Unless of course you happen to be in a racist peadophile ring whereby the law takes a lot longer to track you down.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
as in the cases in Rotherham whereby white school girls were specifically targeted by Peadophile racist Muslims to abuse and white people were too afraid to say a word due to being targeted and hammered incessantly with political correctness

These people have claimed that they didn't act on this or didn't report that because they feared being branded as racist, but would that actually have happened? We will never know, because they all shut up and ignored abuses, they never reported it to find out if they would have been called such.

If there is evidence of abuse then there would be nothing to worry about, would there? If you can accuse someone of something and produce the evidence to support your claim, then you wouldn't have to worry about being branded as a bigot.

The evidence is there, they just chose to believe the nonsense propaganda of the Daily Heil and UKIP, the notion that "political correctness" would make them a victim for daring to speak.

The truth is, they had the evidence, they cannot be called bigots if the actual evidence backs them up. They instead chose to ignore this fact as some kind of spiteful excuse.

If they had evidence of something, they should have reported it. The reason they didn't is not because of "political correctness gone mad!" it's because this notion has been drummed into ignorant people so much that they fear this notion more than the thing itself.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Taking another slant of political correctness, I remember many years ago when it all started dripping over from the US, you know, "visually challenged" instead of blind etc.
I was working for the government at the time, and being forced to adopt the new phrases, I used the term visually challenged with an elderly client and he laughed back at me "Visually challenged? You're having a laugh ain't ya, I can't see # all mate, I'm blind as a bat!".
Just a silly on-topic (ish) story which popped back into my thoughts about PC.

link   

link   
a reply to: southbeach

Right. Muslims can be racist too. Again I'm not denying that racism doesn't exist against white people and may even be protected by the people in charge, but that doesn't justify you holding racist beliefs about Muslims as a result.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

However, unlike most jews (barring a very small per cent of ultra orthodox jews who are very peaceful but choose to live their own lives), a very big per centage of muslims choose to live in their own segregrated agressive areas, where outsiders are frowned upon.

Two thirds of UK Jews live within a 2 mile radius of Golders Green, with their own Shomrim and demands that the UK government pay for heightened security at their institutions. Is that ok?

Yes.
These people pay taxes, and they are a part of our community and society, they deserve the same rights and protections as anyone else in this country.

When there is a physical threat against a group of people it is the responsibility of all to prevent that violence.

So providing additional security at ALL taxpayers expense for the benefit of 160 thousand or so is ok? Jewish people aren't treated as second class, the impoverished are,perhaps that's what you mean? I haven't noticed extra security patrol on the sink estates in Stonebridge Park,Hackney or Tottenham, perhaps I missed something?
edit on 5-3-2015 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: southbeach
Unless of course you happen to be in a racist peadophile ring whereby the law takes a lot longer to track you down.

Because of this nonsense right-wing BS about "political correctness".

If the evidence is there to support the claim, no one can call you a racist or bigot for reporting it. Political correctness is a buzz word the ignorant have used to bully people into silence in the opposite direction. It's a propaganda tool, and in this case it's given people an excuse to look the other way when they had evidence which would have made any claim of racism completely redundant.

link   
Nonsense.
Would this have happened 30 years ago before political correctness reared it's nutjob head.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Kayleigh, is the blue in your hair a solidarity thing with Israel.

Genuine question because I have a follow on from there, if so!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You are right,it is a propaganda tool used to make people self censor every word they speak for fear of being ripped to shreds.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So providing additional security at ALL taxpayers expense for the benefit of 160 thousand or so is ok? Jewish people aren't treated as second class, the impoverished are,perhaps that's what you mean?

Yes, that is okay, more than okay.
Why are you fixating on their religion?
All you need to know is that they are citizens, it doesn't matter if they're white, brown, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Man, Woman, Child, Poor, Rich, in London or in Birmingham...

Why do you think their religion is some kind of defining factor as to whether they deserve to be protected from murderous scum?

Forget their religion! They are people in this country with the same rights and protections as you, and if you think others deserve fewer rights and protections than you, because of their religious beliefs, I think you're exposing something pretty sinister.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
i never said it did mate.
People living in any country should all have the same rights.
And where did i make racist remarks about Muslims which would make you try to say i hold racist beliefs.
Because i do not confer with everything you say does not make me a racist.

I was pointing out the insanity of political correctness used in it's extreme.

edit on 5-3-2015 by southbeach because: extra

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I like the colour black does that make me a ISIS supporter

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I like the colour black does that make me a ISIS supporter

I love the combination of black and red, usually with leather.
Oh noes! I'm a NAZI!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Agreed. Sometimes it is tough to award the equality though since it is tough to overcome individual prejudice and ultimately it is up to the individuals to carry out the law.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join