It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political correctness - the biggest danger to humanity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You know...I just kind of breezed through this thread and let me tell you what I saw. An ATS member posted an opinion for discussion. The normal attackers came out and started tearing her apart (as best they could) implying she is stupid for her choice of news station (while I'm sure your's are the polar opposite), etc. And in the end she bailed on the thread (I believe) and you guys sit around joking about it.

Is that what you want ATS to be about? Beat the piss out of someone, verbally, if you don't agree with them? You didn't present arguments, you didn't discuss...you attacked, made fun of and generally turned away a fellow member. Good job...hope you're proud.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Precisely...
No moderation whatsoever.
Shocking...

[Quote]originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
You know...I just kind of breezed through this thread and let me tell you what I saw. An ATS member posted an opinion for discussion. The normal attackers came out and started tearing her apart (as best they could) implying she is stupid for her choice of news station (while I'm sure your's are the polar opposite), etc. And in the end she bailed on the thread (I believe) and you guys sit around joking about it.

Is that what you want ATS to be about? Beat the piss out of someone, verbally, if you don't agree with them? You didn't present arguments, you didn't discuss...you attacked, made fun of and generally turned away a fellow member. Good job...hope you're proud.

edit on 6-3-2015 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Bullcrap! My very first post in this thread were honest questions for the OP to explain her position better that she never addressed. My second post reasked those same questions. Still no answer. She made a comment about Israel, I STILL gave her the benefit of the doubt and continued to engage her. It wasn't until after she made the comment about being proud to be a fan of Fox News that I questioned her integrity (by the way I'm not proud to watch any news outlet, they all suck). I gave her plenty of opportunities to engage me respectfully and she never did. So drop the sob story, she brought it on herself.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Bullcrap!

Dude...get a life...this is f'ing forum on the internet.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

continued to engage her

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I questioned her integrity

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

she brought it on herself.

The whole argument resembles rape.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

My bad, misread your post due to lack of sleep and to have a love for comedians who can use it a a means of changing society for the better - so felt the need to defend him. I've never been quite so sure about 'Love thy Neighbour' myself - though I've only seen it a couple of times and not really getting what's going on. I felt a bit uncomfy with the asian guy doing a strong accent and getting words mixed u but laughed my head off at 'the Kumar's/Goodness Gracious Me or similar doing exactly the same the other year.

originally posted by: southbeach
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Actually it runs a lot deeper than that.
It has to do with whole sections of the community being totally afraid to say the slightest word which may offend musilms.......as in the cases in Rotherham whereby white school girls were specifically targeted by Peadophile racist Muslims to abuse and white people were too afraid to say a word due to being targeted and hammered incessantly with political correctness and due to this i have found there are a lot more racist white people than there was before.
They may not be shouting it from the roof tops but it's brewing.

Sorry but this seems a load of nonsense from my POV and I'm part of the far left, kind of pro-PC group. There is no reason why someone would be accused of racism for accusing another of child grooming, providing they had sufficient evidence to make the claim on. It's not racist to point out some Asian grooming gangs do single out white girls and is an issue that requires a lot of scrutiny. As do white, black, Chinese, etc..paedophille rings. It's the highlighting of one group and not the others which may lead to people assuming someone is racist or has a political agenda behind thier claims.

Surely we can all agree all forms of child abuse are barbaric and must be stopped.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yea... And you were the one talking to me about having issues and you just went to that terrible comparison. Don't be upset because the OP has thin skin and couldn't take it when she was called out for her BS. She didn't get raped. She said a bunch of stupid nonsense, couldn't back it up, got called out by a bunch of people, and ran off with her tail between her legs. THAT is what happened. Your narrative romanticizes her involvement in a thread that quite possibly was just a troll attempt.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Precisely...
No moderation whatsoever.
Shocking...

Miss page 9 did you ?
There has been moderation in this thread , claims were made by the OP and other members refuted them it would seem in accordance with the rules.

The OP is in my opinion nonsense posted by someone who it seems to me has an agenda.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yea... And you were the one talking to me about having issues and you just went to that terrible comparison. Don't be upset because the OP has thin skin and couldn't take it when she was called out for her BS. She didn't get raped. She said a bunch of stupid nonsense, couldn't back it up, got called out by a bunch of people, and ran off with her tail between her legs. THAT is what happened. Your narrative romanticizes her involvement in a thread that quite possibly was just a troll attempt.

OMFG! Do me a favor...re-read what you just wrote. Read it slowly. If that doesn't make an impression, call your Mother or some other woman you have a shred of respect for and read that to them. If I'm wrong...ask someone else.

the OP has thin skin and couldn't take it
she was called out for her BS
She said a bunch of stupid nonsense
couldn't back it up
got called out by a bunch of people
ran off with her tail between her legs

Lighten up...live longer and make friends. Or maybe get some anger management.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm not angry though... I'm not sure what you are trying to do here. You appear to be trying to rush to a poor girl's defense like a knight in shining armor or something but your comparisons are weak and you are insinuating things about my emotional state that are wrong. At least the other guy who agrees with you put his displeasure in a pm. You have now expressed your dislike of me in two separate threads.

Are we going to actually talk about the thread topic or do you want to continue to psychoanalyze me?
edit on 6-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I'm not angry though... I'm not sure what you are trying to do here. You appear to be trying to rush to a poor girl's defense like a knight in shining armor or something but your comparisons are weak and you are insinuating things about my emotional state that are wrong.

Are we going to actually talk about the thread topic or do you want to continue to psychoanalyze me?

I'll go check it out...but here is fine also. Sorry man, but everything since she left this thread sounds very much like "bitch deserved it".

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If you follow my posts throughout the thread you'd see that isn't the case for me. My attention towards her quickly shifted focus when she announced she was done with the thread. I think I may have made one or two more posts about her then nothing else to her or about her until I responded to someone else talking about her to me this morning.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

If you follow my posts throughout the thread you'd see that isn't the case for me. My attention towards her quickly shifted focus when she announced she was done with the thread. I think I may have made one or two more posts about her then nothing else to her or about her until I responded to someone else talking about her to me this morning.

Like I said in the other thread...just an observation. Nothing left to say on my side. I'll see you around.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I'm not defending the OP or her views, but some of you are proving some of her points by equating Islamophobia with racism - which is an attempt to blur the lines between disliking a religious tradition and disliking people of a certain race/ethnicity. They are not the same thing. How can one be racist for disliking a religion or ideology?

Is one racist for upholding anti-Christian views? How about anti-Buddhism views? Why is it that Islam and Judaism can exclusively pull out the race card whenever criticism of these religions is shown?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join