It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unenthused Rand Paul Lifelessly Applauds Netanyahu Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It seems as though many in the GOP are not happy with Rand Paul right now. He wasn't clapping hard enough when Netanyahu gave his speech. This from the National Review:

With his outspoken views against foreign aid and a muscular foreign policy, Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul was less-than-enthused by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech on the Iranian nuclear threat. And people definitely noticed.

Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

I really don't see a big deal but then again, I'm not pro-zionist. This does highlight Rands issue come the elections. How does he balance his non-interventionist policies with the chickenhawk voting block of the GOP who take a big chunk of the vote. There are still many in the GOP who believe to this day the invasion of Iraq war justified, so when somebody like Paul comes in, questions fly. Personally, while I don't agree with many of Pauls positions, I still personally prefer him over the other GOP candidates. He is, to me, the most sane out of them all. But whether he has a chance to the GOP nomination.... given the tensions between Israel and Iran at the moment, I'm not too sure.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
what,you are amazed that the US is getting tired of supporting them? They invaded the land that they claim as their own,and then whine about the people that lived there bitchin? If a palistinian tosses a rock,then they go in with apache choppers and f 16's,that we gave them,and blow them to crap? We have coddled them too long,let them defend themselves,set off WW3......I'm tired of the whining

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Zionist of Israel are going to find themselves alone and broke. They have nothing and must beg and steal from others just to survive. The people are waking up in mass to the Zionist lie.

Back in the day I used to support Israel on ATS.......No longer. Inclusive.....Arrogant.....Short sighted religious fools. They offer the world nothing and demand everything in return.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Good for him. I'm not a supporter of his but I just gained more respect for him now. The fact that everyone else in the GOP and in Gov. in general can't wait to kiss the ass of Israel's PM is sickening.

It's one thing to be supportive of him and I understand they're our "ally" at least on paper or whatever, but damn. They were all falling over each other during that speech like a bunch of teen age girls at a Beatles concert. It was a freakin embarrassment if you ask me.

Makes me question just exactly who all these elected officials work for and to what country their loyalty is for. If they love him so much then they should all move to Israel so they can worship Netanyahu all the time. They certainly won't be missed around here.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Zionist of Israel are going to find themselves alone and broke. They have nothing and must beg and steal from others just to survive. The people are waking up in mass to the Zionist lie.

I don't know. It sure seems like our Gov. can't wait to send over more money and support every chance they get. Obama not so much but he's almost out of there. It's almost like some rule within Washington and the Media that no matter what you must support Israel regardless of what the hell they do or say.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Netanyahu’s False Narrative
source: www.lewrockwell.com...

Three Reasons Why the US and Israel are Lying About Iran
source: www.globalresearch.ca...

" I Love Listening to Lies, When I Know the Truth" -- Anonymous

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

He wasn't clapping hard enough when Netanyahu gave his speech.

The last time we heard that sentiment was from the Nazis at the Nuremberg rallies. "You are not clapping hard enough! You must clap"

Hell, didn't Kim Jong Un just execute an uncle for not clapping hard enough?

This must be how the "conservative" party rolls these days. Bad enough they traitorously elevated a foreign leader over their own president when it comes to US foreign policy, now they expect Nazi-like subservience.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Republicans act like they are supposed to great BiBi like North Koreans great their leader.
After Rand won the CPAC poll, you had to know there was going to be something soon, blown out of proportion, to damage his character within republican ranks. They don't want him to be the candidate. You will see a lot more things like this, if he continues to do well.
Politics...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

People are just stupid and biased, that's the problem. Netanyahoooos speech is always the same, Iran is the worst thing in the world and they are close to getting the bomb. This jackass has been saying this since at least 1996 (thanks Daily Show). To all members of congress giving this Warhawk a non stop standing ovation, you should be voted out soon. To Rand Paul, keep doing what you're doing.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Or recently in North Korea. God help you if you didn't cry enough and hard enough!
edit on 5-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is why he will always be a sub par 10 percenter like his father. He goes on pro GOP shows like Hannity and applauds the Israeli PM speech but his body language gave himself away at the actual event to be the opposite. Although I think he agrees with some of the PM's statements like the enemy of your enemy is the enemy when looking at Isis and Iran, he just likes it because it is an excuse to detach from the entire region. Looking for excuses to avoid issues is not really good leadership.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

so Paul doesn't like the crazy lunatic Bibi...

Plenty of retarded tweets on that link. People actually want to see fake clapping and fake smiles ear to ear...they will not vote for that Rand guy...he is too honest for politics I guess....

Uhh..I shouldn't have seen this.

new topics

top topics

join