It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay - Not a choice but not born that way.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Oh please I'm breeding hate? You're being a drama queen now! Yeah I'm a hateful evil homosexual bashing inbred. What ignorance. And this my friends is how the liberal progressive agenda works!!!! Forcing someone to accept their belief system and if you don't you're racist, hateful, conservative, masogynistic, etc. You are as bad as the religious zealots.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Women play football, that's perfectly normal, in these days of child obesity I'm not going to make her feel unfeminine for liking sports. Never mind her dad is a massive football fan and would love her to play for his team. As for my son wanting to wear women's panties thats a bit different from liking sports. If my son wanted to be a midwife or a haidressers which are women dominated fields I wouldn't discourage him, I would say more power to you. Do what you love.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Sorry telling your kids that something isn't normal when it is normal for some people....
Oh and I didn't say those words but If the shoe fits...
Your as bad as the homophobic inbreed uneducated idiots who hate people for being part of the human race.
I honestly hope none of your kin are ever gay because of your views towards others.
I just hope your kids get an outside voice towards this subject so they can grow up without the fear of being gay and they don't become you.

edit on 5-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Falling in love has nothing to do with homosexuality. You sound like the typical liberal laissez faire parent. I have an aunt like you. She's overweight and unhealthy because she eats too much. Instead of hitting the gym and eating more healthy she goes to a support group telling her it's ok to eat whatever she wants and it's ok to be overweight. It's a different mindset. My kids would never infringe upon the rights and freedoms of yours. Why worry about how I raise my kids? Your son can go play with other boys that like to play with dolls and wear dresses. Mine will go play army or Cowboys and Indians. Why do you care? Are you going to argue because I raise my kids to be more gender specific, traditional, and conservative, they are going to turn into the David Dukes or George Bushes of the world and because you are a liberal progressive parent your kids will be more open minded, accepting, and enlightened than mine?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So you're the nitwit liberal parent that expects my sons to have to cow tow to your gender sensibilities and force them to play football with girls? I don't have anything wrong with girls playing football AT ALL! But I do have a problem with anyone taking away my son's right to go to an all boys school, engage in all male sports, or have to serve in combat with women. I mean what a travesty to have Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts! Oh the horror!

I don't get it. Why is someone like you so scared of gender? Are you effeminate yourself? Is your wife masculine and domineering? Seriously besides some utopian we are all created equal garbage im trying to understand.

edit on 5-3-2015 by MiddleClassWhiteBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Falling in love has nothing to do with homosexuality. You sound like the typical liberal laissez faire parent. I have an aunt like you. She's overweight and unhealthy because she eats too much. Instead of hitting the gym and eating more healthy she goes to a support group telling her it's ok to eat whatever she wants and it's ok to be overweight. It's a different mindset. My kids would never infringe upon the rights and freedoms of yours. Why worry about how I raise my kids? Your son can go play with other boys that like to play with dolls and wear dresses. Mine will go play army or Cowboys and Indians. Why do you care? Are you going to argue because I raise my kids to be more gender specific, traditional, and conservative, they are going to turn into the David Dukes or George Bushes of the world and because you are a liberal progressive parent your kids will be more open minded, accepting, and enlightened than mine?

So now homosexuals aren't capable of falling in love? I'm so glad that your kind is quickly dying out. The next generation of "middle class white boys" will most likely not feel the same way you do - thank God.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

lol.

Yeah next they don't have souls.

Middle class care to address my post about gay people adopting is actually good for the kids?.
edit on 5-3-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm a woman, and no my partner is not effeminate, he likes football rather than flower arranging. However my whole family set up probably offends you as I am the working parent and he is the stay at home parent.
If you choose to send your child to a single sex school that's up to you, if he chooses to play in single sex games that's up to you. As long as my daughter gets to play sports why would I care if she has to play with boys. However you attitudes don't get to dictate whether a woman should have the right to serve in combat, why should your sons rights trump my daughters.
What should matter is ability.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That's where you are wrong homosexuality IS about falling in love, the sexual part is just part of the relationship as it is with your wife.

I had a family friend who was just like you, said his boy would be boys, unfortunately , for him, his boy is very much into ballet, father is ashamed and doesn't advertise the fact. How sad is that!?
I will give him credit ( most likely the wife's doing ) for not forcing him to do something else. You on the other hand imply you will make your boys play 'boy' games. So you would be forcing your opinion of 'normal' on to him, as a good parent you would let him be who he is, but it's your right to do as you please.

Personally I can't define what normal really is, I don't find it insulting to not be normal, I myself embrace it.

None of us here reading and posting on this forum could be classed as 'normal' . We are conspiracy nuts and far from normal.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Your inability to think critically is really showing. I said falling in love has nothing to do with being homosexual. Everyone and anyone can fall in love. Normal people just happen to fall in love with the opposite sex, engage in intercourse and procreate. That is the human biological norm. Are you arguing against millions of years of evolution to fit your own warped agenda. Don't cram your beliefs as to what is normal down my throat. And don't judge me as a hate mongering homophobe because we disagree on what is normal. Science after all is on my side. otherwise we'd all be born with both parts and androgynous don't ya think!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

He says his kids attitude won't effect mine, but of course they will. Boys shouldn't do this and girls shouldn't do that, it just holds people back from achieving their potential. Boys should be doctors and girls shield be nurses, it's infuriating! My children should not be defined by gender but what they are capable of.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

But homosexuals have always been around....it is normal.
Just as it is normal for other animals to be gay.
Just because it isn't the majority doesn't mean it is abnormal.
Just like green eyes.
Loopy is right what is normal anyhow? Oh I get it anything to do with your life is normal and anyone different is abnormal.
I think I have had enough of you.
Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Trust me you don't want to open up that can of worms. I'd love to see ANY woman have a go at BUDs training and hell week! This isn't Hollywood, and the frontlines aren't the movie GI Jane! Do you even understand what how males and females develop?? I mean really understand the science behind in utero estrogen and testosterone levels? I highly doubt it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh next its women.....
Any other group you wanna attempt to put down or?....

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So heterosexual couples who choose not to have children are also abnormal?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Maybe someone can explain this to me like I am a 5 year old.....

Why does this matter?

Why does it matter if someone is born gay or chose to be gay?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Trust me you don't want to open up that can of worms. I'd love to see ANY woman have a go at BUDs training and hell week! This isn't Hollywood, and the frontlines aren't the movie GI Jane! Do you even understand what how males and females develop?? I mean really understand the science behind in utero estrogen and testosterone levels? I highly doubt it.

So if a woman isn't capable of the role she shouldn't do it. As men who are not capable shouldn't do it. But the fact is the physical capabilities of women ate increasing, better healthcare and nutrition mean women are becoming taller and stronger. They are physically capable of a lot of combat rolls.

link   
a reply to: MrWendal

It doesn't but when idiots are telling us gay folk are abnormal well it gets by goat....

link   
a reply to: MrWendal

Agreed. Love Has No Labels.

Are they born that way or is it a choice? Who cares? What difference does it make?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Lol since when is there a law stating girls have to be nurses and boys have to be doctors?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join