It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today: #LaRouche Calls Out #Obama, Denounces Frameup of #Putin for #Nemtsov Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
newswatchreport.com...

U.S. economist Lyndon LaRouche decried today the fraudulent effort to frame up Russian President Vladimir Putin for the murder of liberal Russian politician Boris Nemtsov on the night of Feb 27-28. In fact, LaRouche insisted that the Nemtsov murder was nothing but a provocation directed against Putin, as he had said from the first moment it became known. The evidence is conclusive, and the stakes are life or death: peace or war. Given these circumstances, Obama's endorsement of this frameup in a Reuters interview yesterday, merits his immediate removal from office as a last-ditch defense of the United States.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

La Rouche strikes again. What do you think?

Here is another quote:

Meeting the Threat of War from a Higher Standpoint

At this time, we now are looking the BRICS group of nations and their friends, because these groups of nations actually do represent a positive development process at this time, whereas the United States has been degenerating... Russia is a key positive factor in the operations of the world at large. Out to South America, the whole BRICS combination is valuable. It's precious. China, for example, is most precious. India is now precious. Other nations are the same thing. But we, those of us in the trans-Atlantic region, are living under governments which are not fit to be tolerated. And the time has come, that if we are going to save our own civilization, we're going to have to do something about the past four terms of presidencies of the United States, which were not only worthless, not only contemptible, but immoral, immoral from the standpoint of the highest level of standards.
- Lyndon LaRouche

larouchepac.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I like everything this guy is saying, if you look past the decades of propaganda we in the west have been brainwashed with it is as clear as anything could be.

This part in particular is undeniable and has the added benefit of transcending the pseudo opponents (Demonazi's vs Republifascists)

"And the time has come, that if we are going to save our own civilaztion, we're going to have to do something about the past four terms of presidencies of the United States, which were not only worthless, not only contemptible, but immoral, immoral from the standpoint of the highest level of standards" -- Well said LaRouche

Again as I have already stated beyond the veil of pure propaganda this much is obvious, for example the use of Depleted Uranium and Enriched Uranium against the innocent people of Iraq is a good place to start.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

This man is smoking the China pipe in a big way....... China is a pipe dream. Think I am nuts why on earth would you build cities no one lives in.....Hmm. Common sense and little bit of intelligence is all that is needed to figure out.

China will collapse and might already be doing so. Russia is on the verge of civil war. And China might also follow suit.
edit on 4-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

This man is smoking the China pipe in a big way....... China is a pipe dream. Think I am nuts why on earth would you build cities no one lives in.....Hmm. Common sense and little bit of intelligence is all that is needed to figure out. China will collapse and might already be doing so. Russia is on the verge of civil war. And China might also follow suit.

Cities no one lives in.... huh? do tell.

As for China on the edge of collapse? Not buying that.
And Russia edge of civil war? Maybe, but what else is new?
Sounds like World War III is coming... maybe it is, but not
because China is collapsing... where did u get that?

Turn the lights out here in the USA and watch what happens.
That would be the end for sure... without power we would
kill each other... any enemy we might have knows this.
The only collapse that concerns me is the one right here
-- in the USA.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You need to slow down on that cool aid man. Jesus....

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

You need to slow down on that cool aid man. Jesus....

Cool Aid = An ideology (or belief) that goes unquestioned

Please tell me what belief do I have (that goes unquestioned)?
What ideology (Cool Aid) am I drinking, in your opinion?

top topics

join