It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah hears of danger of dope-crazed rabbits if marijuana legalised

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: Prezbo369

Lies

Yeah it seemed asthough it was BS.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My auld granny used to tell me about how before they made marijuana illegal, the seeds used to be used in BIRD SEED!

She sayyyed that the number of birds now is just amazing considering how they used to be stoned, wheeling across the sky, losing their balance, falling to the ground and hopping like...like...BUNNIES! ermegerd...is there something TO THIS?!

Not to mention the nacho stealing sea birds and pigdeons!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
My auld granny used to tell me about how before they made marijuana illegal, the seeds used to be used in BIRD SEED!

She sayyyed that the number of birds now is just amazing considering how they used to be stoned, wheeling across the sky, losing their balance, falling to the ground and hopping like...like...BUNNIES! ermegerd...is there something TO THIS?!

Not to mention the nacho stealing sea birds and pigdeons!

I'm pretty sure that eating, smoking or doing anything else with marijuana seeds would not get anyone or anything high, them lacking any THC or CBD and everything.

edit on 4-3-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I thought someone said something...
edit on 4-3-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye
Still has mj seed..some of it..sterilized though. They are really grasping at straws with this crap..I feel like Im back in the 70s.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow, just wow...this is the " science" the govt is useing. But of course then the logic of the govt had always been suspect...maybe they have been smoking the wacky rabbit weed
.....maybe they should start drug testing all lawmakers

edit on 3-4-2015 by clearmind because: stupid phone keypad...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

DOPE

CRAZED

RABBITS

Three words that I never thought I would hear in the same sentence together.
edit on bu312015-03-04T11:51:50-06:0011America/ChicagoWed, 04 Mar 2015 11:51:50 -060011u15 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

DOPE

CRAZED

RABBITS

Three words that I never thought I would hear in the same sentence together.

Send in Elmer Fudd to deal with those wasscaly wabbits.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: network dude

and this shows you how stupid the DEA is. They do know that the THC isn't psychoactive in it's natural form. It has to undergo heating (cooking, smoking, vaporizing) to a certain temperature to chemically change the THC into it's psychoactive form. You can't just eat raw cannabis and get a buzz. And if you can somehow it's because you are gorging on trees all day (literally whole cannabis trees-all day) like some mountain gorilla.

This is incorrect. THC is absolutely psychoactive in it's raw form, but it is MORE potent when added to a concentrated solution.

This is to say, rabbits could certainly get high from eating raw cannabis.

I believe THC will vaporize at 182f - which is why when cooking with it it's better to create a solution using oil or butter than to just cook with raw marijuana.

THCA also becomes THC when it is dried out, not just when heated.

Don't believe me? Eat some raw and report back.

edit on 4-3-2015 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They are really scrapping the barrel now.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hahaha. Saw this the other day. Wild grapes and berries fermented on the vine or bush also caused drunk birds who loved to dive bomb our cars. Somehow we survived that horror. I've also heard that lions and tigers and bears (oh my!) tend to fall asleep in poppy fields. LOL

edit on 3/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lord have mercy...somebody call the silly-police.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
oh they'll get you. I've been fighting these floppy eared dope fiends for months.
They stole an extension cord and are now playing call of duty all night in the backyard.
I have no idea where they got the Xbox or Internet connection .
Ouch !! little bastard just bit me cuz I said I didn't have rolling papers...
ouch!! gotta go !

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I will only state that;

I have an alibi.

I was with friends.

I didn't inhale.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

My Precious.

edit on 4-3-2015 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I know now what animal I want to come back as when I die.

They eat the finest green and hump all day.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wait a minute! I do know that there are many animals and birds, that like to eat marijuana buds, but I'm pretty sure that just ingesting the flower doesn't get anyone "high". It has to be heated, like in smoked or baked into brownies.

Right?

ETA: Sorry, I didn't see your post Tinker www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
double

edit on 4-3-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Outlaw pen caps!
They are a danger to our children!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
With Marijuana being a lead-in drug (it's true, just ask the experts!), it won't be long before those bunnies are opening crack dens and meth-labs and terrorizing all the other woodland creatures.

Is that the sort of world we want to live in?

Of course, it never seemed to be a problem for hundreds of years when it was grown, along with massive crops of industrial hemp, which also contain very small amounts of THC.
In reality, I expect the bunnies are probably more inclined to leave it well alone. There again, it would make them easier to catch, what with them being a bit lethargic and spaced out, and sure would make a rabbit pie appealing.

Imagine that, the DEA would be sending in multi-agency task forces with weapons drawn and armoured cars, to bust Rabbit pie producers. Where would the madness end?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

ROFL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join