It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu MAY Reveal Details ... Obama Has Kept Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

In response to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's opposition to the nuclear deal he warns threatens Israel's very existence, US President Barack Obama's administration has reportedly cut American intelligence cooperation with Israel.

A report on Monday night by the Hebrew-language Channel 10, notes that the cooperation between Israeli and American intelligence agencies until now has aided the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in formulating reports on Iran's nuclear program, reports that advanced the sanctions against the Islamic regime.

At the moment, while Israel is cooperating with various countries in terms of intelligence on Iran's nuclear program, the cooperation with the United States has stopped according to the report.

In closed conversations senior sources in the White House have expressed concerns that Netanyahu will reveal details Obama has kept secret from the nuclear deal being sealed with Iran, according to the news channel.
Obama Has Cut Intelligence Cooperation with Israel

In Other-News:

β€œIran represents the most significant threat to the Central Region… Iran continues to pursue policies that threaten U.S. strategic interests and goals throughout the Middle East,” declared Gen. Austin in written testimony prepared for a March 3 hearing held by the House Armed Services Committee.
U.S. Centcom Chief

AND

My Prior-OBSERVATION

-
SUSPECT-OBSERVATION: Internal-n-External ... Conflicts.

( i.e. a cluster-thingy )

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Netanyahu isn't involved with the talks...

Russia, China, the U.S & the U.K are...

How would he know the details?

He is lying again...

This man needs psychiatric help immediately.

He has a myriad of mental defects.

Edit: Just to note, this is not off topic bashing...
It is a well observed assertion of a great many people around the world who feel those mental defects cloud/distort/influence his judgement on the grandest of stages.

Including his alleged "psychiatrist" who allegedly "committed suicide"...

Quite unverifiable, admittedly...

However that is how Bibi likes it, so there is that.
edit on 4-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There is no reason for America to give Israel any sort of intelligence when it comes to the negotiations of our dealings with Iran. The Israeli worshipers here in America needs to learn that America doesn't have to answer to or get permission from Israel on anything we do it's nice to finally have a President that knows this. Besides there are more than enough traitors in our government that will keep their Israeli masters informed of what is going on with the negotiations. Also people need to refresh their memories about Israel and the false information they fed America about Iraq that led to the deaths of thousands of Americans so why would anyone with half a brain listen to Israel. Remember what Benny said about Iraq.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The people who profit from terrorists attacks are usually the ones that pulled the trigger.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Bibi knows something about the Deal that if revealed would cause an uproar and turn public opinion in the US against the deal.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The raving masses close their eyes and cup their ears. The wolves are prowling and people refuse to hear their howls.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

If he knew that, he would have shared it yesterday when the world was watching...

He didn't, because he doesn't.

You honestly believe that this man, who is hellbent on destroying these negotiations, wouldn't have already done so?

Cool.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Netanyahu isn't involved with the talks...

Russia, China, the U.S & the U.K are...

How would he know the details?

He is lying again...

This man needs psychiatric help immediately.

He has a myriad of mental defects.

Anyone that believes they are gods chosen people has mental issues. Everyone came into the world the same way, butt ass naked and screaming, just because a bit of paper tells you you are special doesn't make it so.
edit on 4-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Bibi knows something about the Deal that if revealed would cause an uproar and turn public opinion in the US against the deal.

Maybe he knows how Israel spies on the US and attacks our ships

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Yes, exactly, and in my opinion the superiority complex is by far the least damaging in terms of this mans mental debilitation.

I think the self-victimisation is far more grandiose and dangerous for the outside world.

OP: I don't want to stray from the initial topic with psychoanalysis...
But I do think it is relevant to all that involves this man, and shouldn't be ignored.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

OP: I don't want to stray from the initial topic with psychoanalysis...
But I do think it is relevant to all that involves this man, and shouldn't be ignored.

Oddly I don't find your psychoanalysis credible. Possibly discussing the OP would be a good idea?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If he knew that, he would have shared it yesterday when the world was watching...

Did you read the link in the OP? It clearly states Obama asked Bibi to not discuss some negotiation issues in his speech.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Did you read the link in the OP? It clearly states Obama asked Bibi to not discuss some negotiation issues in his speech.

Better question is why does Israel have those details when they aren't part of the negotiations?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

And you have no obligation to...

Like I said...

A great many people are sure of his mental health compromising his position on the world stage...

So it's incredibly in line with his claims that "he knows what is happening behind closed doors he hasn't been invited to"...

I think it should certainly be raised that he maybe is suffering from Mythomania...

3 decades worth of evidence could corroborate such...

Upto, and especially including, his quote in Buster's post.

You can believe his Magic 8 Ball answers...
& I'll believe what I believe...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Agreed. We already provide more aid than they deserve.... What's next, toilet paper and military personnel to teach them how to use it and which hand is best to use? Our policies are to be made by our government based off of what is best for Americans. Not that psycho..

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It clearly does...

& until I clearly hear Obama say it himself, I have no reason to clearly believe it.

Thanks though!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

And you have no obligation to...

Like I said...

A great many people are sure of his mental health compromising his position on the world stage...

So it's incredibly in line with his claims that "he knows what is happening behind closed doors he hasn't been invited to"...

I think it should certainly be raised that he maybe is suffering from Mythomania...

3 decades worth of evidence could corroborate such...

Upto, and especially including, his quote in Buster's post.

You can believe his Magic 8 Ball answers...
& I'll believe what I believe...

Oh no you don't Charlie, this is ats, don't you know you are not allowed to have your own opinion?

edit on 4-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If Obama says Netanyahu has info, then he *HAS* info. Period.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You should have bolded the If as well...

In my opinion...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Better question is why does Israel have those details when they aren't part of the negotiations?

I think the US probably knows most or all of what Israel knows. The difference is that the US Administration is choosing to ignore anything that doesn't fit their political agenda. Obama wants a deal no matter how bad it is or how many Israelis die because of it. I hope Netanyahu does know something damaging and does reveal it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join