It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Kerry really this stupid?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

We don't have evangelical christian nations wanting it to happen, we don't have 50,000 evangelical Christians raping, pillaging and plundering a country... thinking about it....they are way beyond rape, pillage and plunder, those are almost sane things compared to what is going on over there right now.

You might want to take a serious look at this little phenomenon.

Bush's Shocking Biblical Prophecy Emerges: God Wants to "Erase" Mid-East Enemies "Before a New Age Begins Link

Should I really waste my time?

CounterPunch is a monthly magazine published in the United States that covers politics in a manner its editors describe as "muckraking with a radical attitude".[1] It has been described as left-wing by both supporters and detractors.[2][3][4]

No bias there.... lol
You don't like the source...fine...choose another one. You never wondered why Christian fundies have this new-found affinity with the Jooze? Our own Dear Leader is one of them, though he tries to keep the crazy out of the headlines.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You don't like the source...fine...choose another one. You never wondered why Christian fundies have this new-found affinity with the Jooze? Our own Dear Leader is one of them, though he tries to keep the crazy out of the headlines.

Are you talking Bush still, or Obama or Harper?

Christianity in general is religion lite...Once you spend a good amount of time in Middle Eastern countries, including Israel, you will understand what I mean.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Are you talking Bush still, or Obama or Harper?
I am referring to the Evangelical Christian Right, which is a mite over-represented in the GOP, and therefore affects policy. And not in a 'good Christian way', if I may be allowed.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I am referring to the Evangelical Christian Right, which is a mite over-represented in the GOP, and therefore affects policy. And not in a 'good Christian way', if I may be allowed.

Extreme right or left is rather scary, and I do not see to many moderates on the left side either.....

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Extreme right or left is rather scary, and I do not see to many moderates on the left side either.....
I don't believe I've seen the Left actively supporting the concept of promoting war in the middle east as a catalyst for Armageddon and, thereby, the Rapture. Maybe I missed it...

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm amazed people think Iran will nuke Israel if they get the bomb. Let's just think for a moment, if Iran nukes Israel they not only put themselves at great risk but their ally as well, you know Syria & Palestine. If Iran drops the bomb they are done for because the world will band against them and the Iran we know today will be no more. Not only that but there's the nuclear fallout to consider.

So unless Iran is looking to cease to exist they sure as hell won't be nuking Israel.

If they do acquire the bomb it's only real power will be that of political power.

Pretty sure that would fit perfectly into TPTB plan for one world government & the "fair" divying of irans oil & minerals.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: DAVID64
Anyone who believes Iran has peaceful intentions concerning nuclear power, hasn't been paying attention. If Iran gets "the bomb" Israel will be their first target and they will be a threat to the rest of the region, on top of supplying nuclear weapons to terrorists. Kerry, Obama and anyone else who thinks they can peacefully deal with a nuclear Iran is fooling themselves and putting the rest of us a mortal danger.

I'm praying Russia and China draw the line in the sand and turn my country, The States, into a nuclear wasteland if we so much as touch Iran. There's far too many idiots bumbling around this country. Thin the herd.

Must we wait for US to first make a move against Iran?

/bored #LetItEndNowPlz

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I don't believe I've seen the Left actively supporting the concept of promoting war in the middle east as a catalyst for Armageddon and, thereby, the Rapture. Maybe I missed it...

No they got their own unique extremist failings, failings are are more concrete and wide spread then some small group/minded mystical Rapture supporters...But the democrats did support the war in the middle east after 911, would you like me spend a few hours posting a couple of 100 pro war quotes from them as proof?

edit on 7-3-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
Must we wait for US to first make a move against Iran?

/bored #LetItEndNowPlz

Why would we attack at all? Unless they go total retard there will be no war...it is all 99% rhetoric anyways, but it is sad it is that way.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No they (the Left) got their own unique extremist failings...

I won't deny that there are whackadoos on any side of the political spectrum. Absolutely! But say what you want about the barbarity of ISIS and Boko Haram, there is something terribly evil about a mainstream Western political movement that espouses the final conflict so that it's adherents can join their god. Even moderate Jews are starting to get a mite creeped out at these Christian 'friends':

Huckabee: the settlers’ best friend (and maybe the Armageddonists, too) Jewish Weekly

edit on 8-3-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: Indeed!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There is something terribly evil about a mainstream Western political movement that espouses the final conflict so that it's adherents can join their god. Even moderate Jews are starting to get a mite creeped out at these Christian 'friends':

What you suggest as "mainstream" is at best 10% of the Christian population and mostly older people, but anyhow, as I said before if religion was a beer Christianity would be some lite 3.2 beer. Lots of rhetoric, but not much more.

Now when 50,000 young people join this movement you are in fear of and start to rape, pillage and blunder whole towns, killing off all the males so they can just move in and take over the wives, farm and all, stomping babies, burning people in cages, using virgin children as blood bags, kidnapping 100s of young females as sex slaves, destroying ancient artifacts ALL in the name of their religion then we can worry that there is something actually to it all.

Right now we have a few old guard that may have some delusional thoughts that about the only thing they can do is talk about among themselves over a brandy.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

... we are paving the way towards a world with radical extremists that possess nuclear weapons ...

Don't we already got those likes in USA, France and Israel?

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What you suggest as "mainstream" is at best 10% of the Christian population and mostly older people, but anyhow, as I said before if religion was a beer Christianity would be some lite 3.2 beer. Lots of rhetoric, but not much more.

It's not the age and the numbers, it's the juice.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

It's not the age and the numbers, it's the juice.

I understand where you are coming from, but for me when we talk about religion it is all about the numbers and the level of extremism. These people who you deem as extreme can not even hold a candle to the average Muslim or Jew as to the level they live their lives devoted to their religion. I spent a lot of time in the Middle East and the average Muslim spends the vast majority of their day in their religion. The average American Christian has about an hour on Sunday of devotion...hehe

As example, Branch Dravidian was all about crazy, but it wasn't millions of crazies as can easily happen in the Middle East.
edit on 9-3-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Don't we already got those likes in USA, France and Israel?

Do you think that maybe in 2015 we know better now? When those other countries got their nukes we also saw that most moms thought the mom arm bar was better than seat belts, lead made good paint, asbestos was a great installation, and 9 out of 10 doctors not only smoked but thought it was good for you.

One would think that maybe we should not go back to that era of ignorance...what do you think?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I was more referring to the extremism part than the nuclear issue. Point taken on the latter, though.

Anyway...what are "radical extremists"? Is that some new political slur? Radicalism and extremism are two entirely different things. I'm radical and yet I am far from being an extremist.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

I was more referring to the extremism part than the nuclear issue. Point taken on the latter, though.

Anyway...what are "radical extremists"? Is that some new political slur? Radicalism and extremism are two entirely different things. I'm radical and yet I am far from being an extremist.

Not sure but they seem to be two different things.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join