It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Kerry really this stupid?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

"LOL ... can you prove that something that the whole worlds knows is true?"

"Don't bother posting evidence because I won't read it."

I'm betting you're a Evangelical Christian, am I right?

That's a special kind of reality tunnel you have there, Pesky.

So, if you won't listen to any evidence that counters your beliefs ... and you have no proof for your claim ... why are you here? I mean, you have every right to participate as does anyone who follows T&C but ... why?

The Bible said it, you believe it and that settles it?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Do you feel better after that rant? Whenever you feel ready to back your claims up with links instead of the standard Israeli rhetoric that we've all heard to justify Israel's transgressions would be great.

Perhaps you'd like to also justify why Israel is allowed to go against international law and be the only country with an unregistered nuclear arsenal while at the same time vehemently trying to keep another country from getting nuclear arms.

Surely his post gave you a good lol at least? I barely even know anything about nor care about international politics & it made me chuckle.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

All you need to know about International politics is "if you aren't with us, you're against us".

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They didn't have nukes just Chems I doubt Bio would be authorized as WE supposedly (ha,ha) don't have them.
Also sattelite HAVE detected the incidents we just didn't act on them.
NEVER underestimate our government's incompetance...I suppose I AM thankful for SOME of it...
pjmedia.com...
SOMEONE else is running DC ,NOT the American people.
edit on 4-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

"LOL ... can you prove that something that the whole worlds knows is true?"

"Don't bother posting evidence because I won't read it."

I'm betting you're a Evangelical Christian, am I right?

That's a special kind of reality tunnel you have there, Pesky.

So, if you won't listen to any evidence that counters your beliefs ... and you have no proof for your claim ... why are you here? I mean, you have every right to participate as does anyone who follows T&C but ... why?

The Bible said it, you believe it and that settles it?

1. What does my faith have to do with anything?
2. No proof for my claim? The claim was that Israel has commited genocide and that's not my claim - that's someone else's. It's up to that person to support their claim, not mine.
3. Of couse I'm not going to read any such links. There is a big difference between the fantasies that these people believe in and reality. In reality no modern nation could cover up a genocide - we live in the information age and all it would take is one reporter to document the footage of a mass grave or concentration camp. There are none in Israel because they haven't killed off millions of people. Is Israel involved in small territorial conflicts? Yes. Does that constitute genocide? No. And I have no desire to read about their territorial conflicts. That's not genocide and claiming it as such is only proof that you have a mental disorder.
4. Who is living in a reality tunnel? I think you are, buddy. Do you believe all the hate you read on the internet?

Anti-semitism is founded upon baseless hate, a refusal to acknowledge reason, and ceaseless unfounded accusations, and that's all I am reading here.

The wool has been pulled down over a lot of people's eyes.
edit on 3/4/15 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It really makes me sick to see people here accusing Israel of genocide. Israel has not and has never commited genocide.

Wrong Israel is currently committing genocide against the Palestinian people. Perhaps it would help if you knew what the word meant.
gen·o·cide
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
Wrong again. Israel started the war in 67 when they attacked the Egyptian airfields.

There is a double standard when it comes to Israel

You're right there is a double standard. Thanks to America Israel gets away with one war crime after another while other nations that do the same thing gets hit with sanctions and even invasions.

If the Canada treated the United States like Iran treats Israel, we would have invaded Canada decades ago.

What would you expect Canada to do when the United States constantly threatens Canada. Israel has been threatening Iran since the 80's.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Classic do as I say not as I do mentality. Israel is ok to continue to break the rules because they are sane despite their clearly insane leader constantly crying about an imminent Iranian attack that has yet to come. Not to mention the history of aggression against the country's neighbors including the aforementioned Iran. Classic Israeli rationalization propaganda.

Nice that you pre-admit to not wanting to read any evidence I present. Oh well. I'll do it anyways. Is Israel Guilty of Genocide in Its Assault on Gaza? But hey the article concludes that even with all the war crimes that Israel committed there was no criminal genocide since Israel DID seek peace. It DOES however say that there are various Israeli leaders and citizens that were criminally guilty of calling for genocide. Of course this article also bares that out. Of course you've already told me you won't read my evidence. Can't have yourself doubting your standard issue Israeli BS line can you?
edit on 4-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Right. Well, you've given me a new research topic! Thank you!

Now, how do you feel about the Iranian use of a few nukes? Does that make any tactical military sense?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That's the point, though. Iran supposedly doesn't give a hoot about being tactically sound. They want Israel gone & don't care what it takes to accomplish it.

That's how I'm understanding the stances being projected, anyways

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I probably reasearch it FAR more than you so yes we do have these and more.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

Do you feel better after that rant? Whenever you feel ready to back your claims up with links instead of the standard Israeli rhetoric that we've all heard to justify Israel's transgressions would be great.

Perhaps you'd like to also justify why Israel is allowed to go against international law and be the only country with an unregistered nuclear arsenal while at the same time vehemently trying to keep another country from getting nuclear arms.

Surely his post gave you a good lol at least? I barely even know anything about nor care about international politics & it made me chuckle.

It scares me that people would willingly defend Israel's actions and words after what they've done and continue to do.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

1. Nothing besides establishing a pattern of behavior.

2. You claimed that Israel has not committed genocide. Your evidence was "because it hasn't." That is my reference.

3. There is indeed a difference between fantasy and reality.

Why don't you Google "unmarked mass graves" and get back to us.

Is that the limit on genocide? 1 million?

4. We all live in reality tunnels. My effort is to tear mine down continually and rebuild it with logic and verifiable evidence whenever possible.

Anti-semitism. Ah yes. Any critique of Modern State of Israel is anti-Semitic. I forget.

How's the view from your sheep-skin?

/notasmuchfunasIthought

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: spy66

I probably reasearch it FAR more than you so yes we do have these and more.

Okay ... your research is bigger than my research ... way-to-go!

(I was referring to your historical reference to Russian Special Forces sneaking all the WMD out of Iraq right under our noses.)

Best,

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Classic do as I say not as I do mentality. Israel is ok to continue to break the rules because they are sane despite their clearly insane leader constantly crying about an imminent Iranian attack that has yet to come. Not to mention the history of aggression against the country's neighbors including the aforementioned Iran. Classic Israeli rationalization propaganda.

Nice that you pre-admit to not wanting to read any evidence I present. Oh well. I'll do it anyways. Is Israel Guilty of Genocide in Its Assault on Gaza? But hey the article concludes that even with all the war crimes that Israel committed there was no criminal genocide since Israel DID seek peace. It DOES however say that there are various Israeli leaders and citizens that were criminally guilty of calling for genocide. Of course this article also bares that out. Of course you've already told me you won't read my evidence. Can't have yourself doubting your standard issue Israeli BS line can you?

I didn't read your link. Your accusation is ridiculous. There have been 3 Gaza wars:
The 2008-2009 Gaza war which killed about 1400 people
Operation Pillar of Defense which killed about 50 people
The 2014 Gaza war which killed about 2200 people

That's not genocide. Genocide is the death of 7 million Jews. Also, you are insane.. Stop talking to me.
edit on 3/4/15 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well, according to him Israel has never done anything other than be good & awesome incarnate! Id also defend someone/thing if that were the case (/; luckily I am enlightened enough to know all humans institutions are the epitome evil.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

At this point, I say lets just give Iran as big a nuclear arsenal as Israel has and an Iron Dome and lets see what happens.

My bet is on nothing happening. Oh, except that Israel will keep harassing Palestine.

___

As to whether Kerry is stupid or not. Well look where he's at and look where you're at. One is serving his country and making a difference in the world, be that good or bad in your opinion, and the other is sitting at a keyboard typing.
edit on 3/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

THEY ,like us would NEVER self deplay NAY sysem of mas distruction ,FAR too much harm would return to them .
They would claim the device was stolen,who could prove otherwise?
What legal responsability would befall them?
Again, Iran uses PROXIES to exert it's power not it's own military,like WE have used PRIVATE deniables in Ukraine.
Regular forces are too overt.
What is done in SECRET would make you vomit daily,NO links for THAT .

edit on 4-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

THey are like Japan they are NOT assembled but they DO have the components available.
THAT way they may deny having them so long as inspectors aren't employed against them.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

That's the point, though. Iran supposedly doesn't give a hoot about being tactically sound. They want Israel gone & don't care what it takes to accomplish it.

That's how I'm understanding the stances being projected, anyways

Does that make sense to you? Outside of all the beards and robes stuff (sorry Muslims) they're a modern culture comparable to many Europeans ...

So, I'm Iran. "HAHA! (For some reason, I picture myself dressed as Jabar from Aladdin ...) HAHAHA!"

"I now have these 50 MT and 10 MT nuclear devices! Yes, yes, it's only one of each but, still ... "

"The first thing I am going to do, after decades of work and probably trillions of rials, is to lob them at Israel"

"Oops, we hit Jordan and Syria, oh well, back to the drawing boa...."

*WHATEVERTHESOUNDOFTOTALNUCLEARANNHILATIONSOUNDSLIKE*

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

What is done in SECRET would make you vomit daily,NO links for THAT .

Of that fact, Trooper, I have absolutely not even a nanospot of doubt about.

Thanks for your time and information; much appreciated!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join