It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Kerry really this stupid?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: HighFive
Wasn't Iran weeks away when Netanyahu held up the cheesy bomb picture with the drawn in red line at the UN years ago.

yes. And that's the first thing I thought of when I was watching Netanyahu's speech the other day.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Iran has been ' weeks away ' from destroying Israel since 2008. It's sad that nobody calls Bibi on his nonsense.

I'm also surprised he didn't bring any props with him for the speech. He should know that Americans like shiny things more than the UN does. He was talking to 'Congress" after all.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Is John Kerry really this stupid?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Of course the Iran rhetoric is ridiculous, because its not true. But they have to hang their hat on some point to make the country out to be such a threat that we all jump on the something must be done bandwagon…

The have this power plant, see? We must intervene, bomb and regime change their whole country.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Leave the Iranians ALONE! Why are we supporting the Israeli government as it commit s genocide?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think stupid is questioning the intelligence of somebody who has merely committed the crime of not agreeing with your particular flavour of ideology. Just sayin', eh?
edit on 4-3-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but someone needs to read Bibi "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," as he seems to be latching on to the alarmists' tactic of making everything an imminent, world-destroying threat.

I mean, really--what's the point? Isreal will be flooded by melting ice caps, and its inhabitant eaten by the polar bears that wash up on shore. Something is always immenent...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

And what do we call them?

Oh that's right part of "The Axis of Evil."

Sounds like something out of a comic book rather than uttered by a 21st century President.

Why wouldn't they train for war? Haven't we made it clear that we will attack any country that dares to deny our right to police the world?

Have you actually heard the rhetoric of our "ally" Israel?

Who can blame the Iranians for preparation?

Oh, and please. There is no comparison between the Iranian military and the American. There just isn't.

Kudos for your use of absurdum ad hitlerum though. Since we are the ones invading countries, however, you may want to recast the roles ... just for a bit of historical accuracy.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
I think stupid is questioning the intelligence of somebody who has merely committed the crime of not agreeing with your particular flavour of ideology. Just sayin', eh?

It's not ideology to presume that Iran--who repeatedly expresses interest in having nuclear weapons--would not use nuclear capabilities only for peaceful purposes. Kerry can't seem to see the forest through the trees on this one.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Name the country:

Routinely attacks neighboring countries often returning missile fire for thrown rocks and cans.

Has been involved in military action outside its borders virtually every year of its existence.

Ignores international treaties and acts unilaterally against those it views as "enemies."

Has a significant nuclear capability and quietly threatens its use.

Hint: Its not Iran.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

It's not ideology to presume that Iran--who repeatedly expresses interest in having nuclear weapons--would not use nuclear capabilities only for peaceful purposes. Kerry can't seem to see the forest through the trees on this one.

Well, given that Israel has nukes, and is not held to the same standard, then yes...it is totally an ideological issue.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I still cringe at the fake hug moment he had with mr holland when he went to france.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Iran is responsible for those actions or terrorists from Iran are responsible for those actions? Are Christians responsible for a minority of Christians fire bombing abortion clinics?
in some kuds force and republican guard were directly involved. in others officially sanctioned terrorist groups carried it out. in each the Iranian Government was responsible for either commanding and supervising it be done or for creating and enabling the groups responsible.

Are you planning on backing any of your statements up with proof?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

To say these people are stupid means their plan is working.
On the contrary John Kerry.

Hint: Its not Iran.

Oh wait I know this one! What's a one country over there?
You know that "naval of the world" country.
Damn it's right on the tip of my tongue.
Surrounded by the whole world of Islam bent on
Isreals destruction? Can't think of the name tho.

edit on Ram30415v01201500000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

190000 centrifuges ?

You need at least ... a nuclear powerplant if you want the juice to spin them all.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Oh wait I know this one! What's a one country over there?
You know that "naval of the world" country.
Damn it's right on the tip of my tongue.
Surrounded by the whole world of Islam bent on
Isreals destruction? Can't think of the name tho.

Er ...

The Navel of the World is a concept of a mythological center of the world or universe. Navel of the World may also refer to a number of real-world locations: Baboquivari Peak Wilderness in Arizona, USA, according to the O'odham nation. name of a lithic site near Ahu Te Pito Kura, Easter Island.

Source

Time travel must really be disconcerting these days.

Who knew that Easter Island was against Israel?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Gee Keeper, I go away for a few months and I come back to talk of shiny things..

I have to agree, I thought Bibi gave a good speech, as speeches go, but it was really only a campaign speech for his election back home, it had nothing to do with the reality of the situation in the Middle East currently, esp when news has come out that Iran is actually helping coalition forces by sending in ground troops to counter ISIS/ISIL in Iraq, really sounds like a state that wants to annihilate everyone.. (rolls eyes)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
England had it's Chamberlian and we have our Flipper.

And may the Farce be with You.

link   

Did anyone else read the title of this thread and answer "Yes" in their head before ever reading a single word from the body? hahaha

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Iran hasn't started a conflict in like..50 years.

~Tenth

It's more like 200+ years

Iran's current regime took power in 1979, how is that 50 or 200+ years? Did I miss something?
edit on 4-3-2015 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join