It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stay of execution' for Bali 2 as announcement imminent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Just putting this out there and if the executions of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran come to pass without a 'stay' then this didn't mean anything...

I'm posting this as at just after 8.00 pm Wednesday 5 March. Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran have been moved to the prison island of Nusakambangan, awaiting announcment of when they will be executed by firing squad. They can be given notice of up to 72 hours.

Last night in a dream I heard two sets of words clearly in mind that woke me up regarding the fate of Chan and Sukumaran. And damn that I cannot remember the second set of words though I know they were consistent with the first. These were simply "a stay of execution".

Now I know this phrase doesn't always mean to be put to death but I take it as meaning just that in this instance. The Bali 2 can be given up to 72 hours notice, so if there is any truth to these words, it would have to be a time much longer than this, at least enough time that it surprises everyone, or otherwise disrupted in some way.

Appears we won't have to wait long to find out.
edit on 4-3-2015 by surrealist because: Added words for clarity

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Nah, they're screwed....

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: surrealist

I think the only way a stay of execution can happen is if the UN steps in and says no or else kind of thing. Australian cant stop it but this could be a nice test for the UN (New world order). I mean if they cant stop it happening, and where just talking about two guys it sends out a loud message to citizens of world the talk of a world gov is all talk as in reality it has no power over sovereignty as it cant even use its power to stop this.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Wouldn't be surprised with Australia leaning on them.

The Question is , is why is Australia leaning on Indonesia when the Australian tipped off the Indonesians so they could arrest them when they got to Bali. A la Shepple Corby. If they had been arrested in Australia they never would have faced the death penalty. Surprising what public opinion can bring about

These two blokes being arrested and sentenced to death has shown how close Shepple Corby came to being shot when there is a lot of doubt in Australia and overseas about their conviction.

Now the government who set these two blokes up to be arrested and shot are baying for them to be spared. Surprising how governments can change when they want to.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Indonesia stays execution of foreigners often enough to make this 'prediction' a reasonable guess.

Sorry! Real predictions need much more to make it unique.

If you want to see a real prediction made on ATS read this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note the date of the original post and conclusion to the thread....

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

It's not exactly a prediction if you read my post. It was a dream. Get your facts right.

edit on 4-3-2015 by surrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: surrealist

It's not exactly a prediction if you read my post. It was a dream. Get your facts right before coming onto any of my threads and making misleading assumptions!

Awwww....

My deepest fake apologies for calling out your 'dream' as lacking any details that might make it predict anything. The way you attached a date and time to your post clearly was meant to predict the future. Edit your post to wiggle out as much as you like.

BTW, something you should know about threads. They are not 'yours', they are ATS's. That means they are open for comment from others.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Australia could learn a lot from Asian Nations no nonsense law & order approach.
But hey Australia has always been haven for bad eggs ever since 1788 penal colony beginnings BTw nothing to do with mercy all this media and gov hoopla but everything to do with Pollies politicking over citizen ship (very dear to them all of sudden evidently)and so called d grade celebs(who is Ben Quilty or is that guilty?) grandstanding. :up
edit on 5-3-2015 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Well it was a dream so it could not have been in any way a prediction based on an educated guess as you put it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I think they will get a reprieve, im certain of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

I think the only way a stay of execution can happen is if the UN steps in and says no or else kind of thing.

Why would the UN do that? The 2 scumbag drug dealers knew what the penalty for drug smuggling in Indonesia, but ignored that and made several trips to smuggle drugs. Now they are caught and sentence all the bleeding hearts are holding candlelit vigils for these 2 drug dealers, and the bleeding hearts are possibly looking for a sainthood for them as well!

So is the UN also going to step in and stop the other 58 countries that have the death penalty, including the USA, China, Saudi Arabia, Japan and India?

Australian cant stop it

Most do not want it stopped, it is only the bleeding hearts and politicians that want it stopped

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

There is enough anger violence in the world we don't need anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
I think they will get a reprieve, im certain of it.

Did you have the same dream?

Now that would be worthy of a dream thread!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Most do not want it stopped, it is only the bleeding hearts and politicians that want it stopped

The politicians are not even bleeding hearts they are playing politics nothing more if they weren't citizens they would be doing nothing, Australian Gov probably thinks if it can show the Indonesians they are strong on this issue they can set a precedent for the people smuggling via Indonesia which is what they are really worried about.
As for the celebs that jumped on the bandwagon they are just looking for something to fill up their days they are not performers every productive day of the year too much idle time in their hands.To me frankly bludgers eps since I hate their so called performance, works always hated aussie d grade actors.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

There is enough anger violence in the world we don't need anymore.

Indeed so why no condemnation of US states that have the Death Penalty or is this typical to beat up on poor Asian neighbour.
Btw most Indonesian military hardware, arms etc. is mainly from the US the Balibo Journos were executed by these arms also.
No cry for them at the time as for these No hoper, losers. I guess if anglo aussies are really so concerned they will simply vote with their boycott against making annual hedonist pilgrimages to bali, yeh like hell freezing over!.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 74joff+

The US is meant to be the pillar of western ideals. What do you want us to do come over their and fix your pillars. The US supplies idealistic pillars to Asia. We in Australia are focused on Asia because they are our immediate neighbours and we only have enough pillar fixing putty for them.

And frankly one who thumbs down the ideology we need less anger and violence in the world is part of the problem and not the solution.
edit on 5-3-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: surrealist
Just putting this out there and if the executions of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran come to pass without a 'stay' then this didn't mean anything...

I'm posting this as at just after 8.00 pm Wednesday 5 March. Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran have been moved to the prison island of Nusakambangan, awaiting announcment of when they will be executed by firing squad. They can be given notice of up to 72 hours.

Last night in a dream I heard two sets of words clearly in mind that woke me up regarding the fate of Chan and Sukumaran. And damn that I cannot remember the second set of words though I know they were consistent with the first. These were simply "a stay of execution".

Now I know this phrase doesn't always mean to be put to death but I take it as meaning just that in this instance. The Bali 2 can be given up to 72 hours notice, so if there is any truth to these words, it would have to be a time much longer than this, at least enough time that it surprises everyone, or otherwise disrupted in some way.

Appears we won't have to wait long to find out.

Bali nine executions delayed by up to 10 days

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Doesn't make sense for the US to be the pillar of western ideals. Britain and maybe Germany were the real pillars in the past plus no one could dispute they are western since they lie in Western Europe.
Maybe the US isnt so western after all then if we are going to judge civil behaviour by which nations have the Death Penalty and which don't.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Actually where are you located? US or Australia where?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

Why the anger dude , why the hate on Australia . And as for d grade actors , we have way worse than that . Seriously . Chill out .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join