It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jesus who brings death to the world is the anti-christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Jesus doesn't kill but HEAL. He loves sinners because he loves to Heal and those who are not sick need not a physician. Jesus taught to forgive and to NOT pick up the sword. He did not preach that it was ok to heal and neither did he do it himself because sin brings death and the real Jesus does what the Heavenly Father does and the Father gives LIFE.

Sin gives death as the Spirit gives Life everlasting. Jesus is NOT the prince of darkness bringing death to the world but he brings the Light of Life to heal the darkness of death.

There is another Jesus who many people who claim to be Christian will (and some already do) worship. A Jesus who claims to be the Prince of Peace but tricks the world into war and strife, who deceives many to believe he is the real Jesus Christ...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree, now who is this fake Christ exactly....

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I do know one thing

WITHOUT A DOUBT

Antichrist will be friends with US government and with biggest and strongest military, the US military

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

The Jesus many (although not all) muslims and christians are praying for to destroy the world. A false perception of Jesus which many already believe in that the destroyer can easily play the role of to deceive many.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2

I do know one thing

WITHOUT A DOUBT

Antichrist will be friends with US government and with biggest and strongest military, the US military

That you can... take to the bank.

Maybe not the US government specifically, but government generally, and most definitely the types of degenerates responsible for those lovely Guidestones.

If the government (any government) comes out and announces that Jesus Christ has returned, you can call total bulls# on that straightaway. Either the government is lying, that's not Jesus, or both.

Same thing with alien "disclosure". If the government says they've been in contact with aliens, don't believe anything from either one, state or alien.

Birds of a feather...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Whether the government supports the anti-christ is off-topic. The point is many Christians are already believing in him, praying to him to come and destroy the world, and he's not even physically here revealing himself to the world, yet!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that other bad Jesus is just greedy, power hungry people twisting things so they can control things and make money. Some of these people go to church every week.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The Jesus many (although not all) muslims and christians are praying for to destroy the world.

Matthew 10:34-36
"4 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 5 For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law- 6 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household."

Luke 12:51
"Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division."

Take away peace? Bring division to Earth? Sounds like war.

Revelation 6:4
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

Jesus doesn't want peace? Jesus wants war? Is Jesus Christ one of the four horseman?

I'm not actually asking any of these questions. Just showing that there is so much in scripture that really anyone can pick and choose verses and come up with anything to justify an action. Or to justify what they think Jesus would want. It's an unfortunate reality of Biblical interpretation.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Sure, anyone can use scriptures to justify anything but is it of the false war god yahweh or The Most High who is The Merciful Heavenly Father (Elyon) ?

It seems like you believe in yahweh instead of The Heavenly Father, Elyon The Highest, Father of the real Jesus, because everytime someone mentions God your refer to yahweh the war god instead of Abba Father who is Elyon The Highest and now you are quoting war verses instead of what is inspired of The Highest. Here is how you be a child of The Most High (Elyon) instead of the false war god yahweh:

" But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful." - Luke 6:35-36

edit on 4-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I don't believe in divinely inspired scripture or in any religious god, Arpgme. Sorry for that confusion.

How I interpret, or what I quote, reinforces my point. Which is to say there is enough material, and ambiguity, to foster a multitude of interpretations. Even very conflicting ones. I said this in response to what you were saying about Christians an Muslims who pray for Jesus as a destroyer.

I was trying to make a point about how they might be doing so.

Apologies if that didn't come across. Anyways please carry on I don't want to derail your thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

The problem is not interpretation or ambiguity. The problem is that people are worshiping two different gods and both using the Bible to find verses inspired by their god.

yahweh the WAR "god" and Elyon the MERCIFUL Heavenly Father. Many Christians, unfortunately are believing in the war god and some are even claiming he's Jesus father despite Jesus rebuking yahweh's teaching on revenge in Matthew 5 and teaching "turn the other cheek" instead of revenge and endless fights.

If you live your life through mercy (Elyon) rather than revenge (yahweh) then it will be easy to use discernment. Anyway, sorry for assuming you believe in yahweh.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

The problem is that people are worshiping two different gods and both using the Bible to find verses inspired by their god.

As I don't have belief in scripture or either of those gods I simply cannot relate to that rationale. So I guess I will have to agree to that possibility, however unlikely it seems to me. To me it's much more grounded, and psychological in nature. But sure, if there actually exists these different gods, and they are moving through people, then I can see their interpretations would instead be a result of that.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

What about the one who comes with proud words and death to the saints, will he be your christ?

When Jesus returns, He will deliver His remnant and bring death to the world which stands against Him. Then He will rebuild the world for the saints.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The problem is not interpretation or ambiguity. The problem is that people are worshiping two different gods and both using the Bible to find verses inspired by their god.

yahweh the WAR "god" and Elyon the MERCIFUL Heavenly Father.

And you say my belief in the God that created the two you speak of is dangerous.

I guess you have that right to believe as you will.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

That is the problem though, the bible was written with ambiguity in order to cause all these thousands of different interpretations. These thousands of different interpretations have caused division in the world and division leads to war. If God wanted himself to be known clearly he would have made it clear as possible, not with literary ambiguity.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Jesus doesn't kill but HEAL. He loves sinners because he loves to Heal and those who are not sick need not a physician. Jesus taught to forgive and to NOT pick up the sword. He did not preach that it was ok to heal and neither did he do it himself because sin brings death and the real Jesus does what the Heavenly Father does and the Father gives LIFE.

Sin gives death as the Spirit gives Life everlasting. Jesus is NOT the prince of darkness bringing death to the world but he brings the Light of Life to heal the darkness of death.

There is another Jesus who many people who claim to be Christian will (and some already do) worship. A Jesus who claims to be the Prince of Peace but tricks the world into war and strife, who deceives many to believe he is the real Jesus Christ...

Jesus will first bring justice, justice will mean war.
Peace will follow justice.

I am not sure you understand the Gospel.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Here is how you be a child of The Most High (Elyon) instead of the false war god yahweh:

" But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful." - Luke 6:35-36

Does being merciful mean wanting others to suffer shame for being wrong in their beliefs?

You cannot believe this quote that you posted or you do but certainly don't live the way you say others should to be in Gods good books.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

No, God does not want people to have shame that's why God wants those who wake up from false belief systems which harm to share their testimony. Unfortunately, if someone who love to kill and has killed many, for example, dies and sees God's Light of Purity as the Spirit of Life. they'll be too ashamed. This is why demons run away from the light of Christ and people are able to call on his Light to keep negative entities away. I don't wish for anyone to be deceived and fall into great darkness and then feel shame as God's Light is revealed to them and neither does God.

God is Love and he who knows love knows God so Love is the truth, not the acceptance of harmful uncompassionate action and definitely not the false Jesus who claims to bring peace but is really anti-christ and tricks people into thinking wars and killing is ok that any behavior is acceptable.

Those beliefs are lies to get people to not abide in The Truth so that they can be filled with shame for believing in these lies which did not encourage "love thy neighbour" behavior. They want people to feel separate from God by making people feel shame by getting them to accept darkness and do things not of God through those false belief systems.

Forgiveness does not mean a person can do whatever they want. It means they are able to love thy neighbour NOW despite the mistakes they made in the past. This is why forgiveness AND love thy neighbour as thyself was taught. It is Repenting, changing old ways to more compassionate ways.

edit on 4-3-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Say his name three times into the mirror , and he will appear.

Taking any questions from the OP or people on his thread. I am the Anti-Christ, and like time travel certain possible futures can be altered or go a completely different way. Carpe Diem , seize the day. Are you saying I shouldn't make my presence known nationally or possibly beyond? Any tips on global conquest I could get here would be appreciated.

Help me , help you.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

No, God does not want people to have shame that's why God wants those who wake up from false belief systems which harm to share their testimony.

Are you God?

I wasn't speaking about God but you and what you want others suffer when or if their beliefs are proven wrong.

I don't wish for anyone to be deceived and fall into great darkness and then feel shame as God's Light is revealed to them and neither does God.

Seriously?

You don't wish this even though in another thread you said cant wait

"I can't wait until God's LIGHT fully take over but those who thought neutrality and "God is all" beliefs were cool will feel ASHAMED of how much darkness their LUKEWARM indifferent attitudes created and how it was just a deception for darkness against Light to gain acceptance."

You might not wish for it but it sure sounds like you are looking forward to seeing others feel shame.

This is why forgiveness AND love thy neighbour as thyself was taught. It is Repenting, changing old ways to more compassionate ways.

Funny you say that as that comes from the war God you speak of, at least the love thy neighbor part is an interpretation or another way of saying the last 2 commandments of the War God you speak of.

<<   2 >>

join