It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Israel haters, how do you answer this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

originally posted by: itguysrule

originally posted by: pheonix358

On the other hand we have Bibi running around telling the world that Iran must be destroyed.

Let's be fair here. When has Mr. Netanyahu called for the destruction of Iran? He wants to stop their nuclear weapons program - that is a long way from destroying Iran.

Do not try to speak rational with these people
their anti Israel hatred is far too obvious
along with their mentality of everything and anything is a false flag!
tin foiled nut jobs!

just in case you missed it !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(post by tri-lobe-1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Israel has no friends because they have never attempted to make friends.
the chip on their shoulder is the size of a redwood.

(post by itguysrule removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"What he said was "Wipe Zionism off the map" and I agree with him."
So who are the zionist? Is it the Christians the Moslems? No it's the jews so saying wipe zionism off the map is the same as kill the jews.
a reply to: kayleighkitty

edit on 3-3-2015 by guitarplayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
How do you answer that Israel calls in its doctrine that it has claim to any land in the area that ever had history of a single Jew living there? That is not only Palestine. But all the way to the Euphrates river. In Iraq. And extends other direction too. The Jews stole the land they live in now first when they came from Mesopotamia. They went to Canaan and oppressed and killed people there and took the land now called Israel. It was always mixed races throughout history until recently with the bigotry that exist there. They are such bigots as per their religion that they did not even let Moses back in Canaan after he led them out of Egypt, because he married a black woman. After they migrated all over and were given land after Hitlers demise. They were not happy with the land and continue to occupy oppress and steal more land from their neighbors who are the rightful owners of that land. Israel was only was awarded a small piece of what they claim now. They are terrorist oppressors of their neighbors. Their neighbors are only fighting to keep their rights and land. I think anyone would fight off an invading force on their land. A tribe of nomads that roamed the earth for 1,000's of years now makes claims to everywhere a single Jew had history 1,000's of years ago. Sick.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

A. how do you answer when the HAMAS CHARTER calls for the destruction of Israel

B. how do you answer when the leader of Hezbollah which is endorsed and has representatives in the Iranian government and Iranian ayatollah circle said `` if all the jews gather in Israel it will save us having to go around the world and find them``.

So for all the morons who claim Israel and Zionism do not represent Judaism, and that Iran wants to just dismantle the state of Israel and not kill jews, WRONG!

All i am asking for is a direct, non sugar coated answer to what i have said above..
if you are going to change the topic dont bother,
You have two direct non edited statements from people with a lot of influence in Iran and the Arab world outright stating they want to destroy Israel AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE!

This is modern day anti semitism, its hiding behind computers and political correctness with oh we dont hate jews we hate the ``occupation`` blah blah blah.... dont worry, its giving into these islamic ideoloigies and trying to appease them which is the exact reason why Europe is in the state it is, and why within the next century Europe will be a majority islamic, all through your trying to be politically correct and appease them!

It makes me facepalm when people on here, an INTERNET FORUM, who have never been to Israel and know nothing more than what they see on a youtube video or a bbc report, go and claim than Netanyahu is constantly beating the war drums.

May i remind you that just a few decades ago 6 arab countries set out to destroy Israel all at once?
May i remind you Israel is the size of Wales, and the arabs/muslims have 99.9 per cent of the middle east!!
But, hey lets be poltiically correct and feel sorry for the muslims and give them Israel right?

Regardless of all this, i know you will not answer the direct statements above, prooving that this IS anti Jewish, not just anti Israel!
Because a few morons from the satmar orthodox jewish sect hold banners saying zionism isnt judaism, you use propeganda like that to claim zionism isnt judaism.

And lets say you were right about that, it is still irelevant, because once again Iran have said they want to wipe out THE JEWS!!!!! not just Israel!

I am so done with this forum, the amount of anti Israel and biousness is ridiculous on here, you base everything off bbc reports and internet forums, and have no clue what is actually happening there. I lived there for ten years! I know. Ive been through the arab shuk in east Jerusalem and heard the ``kill the jews`` from the palestinians there. Not ``kill the zionists``.. it was ``kill the jews``!!!!!

Answers;

A. Everybody has a right to their opinion.
B. Seems logical as it creates less collateral damage, if that is their intent.

/Blah Blah Blah

Morons huh? You go Grill ROFL! Pot meet Kettle ;-) Oh wait, you finally corrected that thread title.

/Blah Blah Blah

/Rant - "I am so done with this forum, the amount of anti Israel and biousness is ridiculous on here, you base everything off bbc reports and internet forums, and have no clue what is actually happening there."

No, no bias, simple observation. Israel is an apartheid state now and has been at least since 1967, just like South Africa was pre-1990. If South Africa did not deserve to exist in its pre-1990 political form, Israel has no right to exist in its present political form. Your avatar may look all cutesy, but it isn't going to save you from the cold hard reality of the situation. BTW, I don't believe that avatar is even you LOL. As my son would say, "On the internet, men are men, women are men and children are the FBI."

As far as Is-ra-el, the truth may hurt, but it can never be a lie.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's not anti Israel to be against the policies of the Israeli government or their right wing hate mongers who don't mind if Palestinian children die. It's not okay to commit war crimes and kill children and keep making settlements on what is supposedly Palestinian land and then when the Palestinians finally try to do something right and join the international community and the Hague and the UN, Israel tries to stop it.

That's why people are anti Israel. It's how they treat the Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

A. how do you answer when the HAMAS CHARTER calls for the destruction of Israel

Source please.

B. how do you answer when the leader of Hezbollah which is endorsed and has representatives in the Iranian government and Iranian ayatollah circle said `` if all the jews gather in Israel it will save us having to go around the world and find them``.

Source please

So for all the morons who claim Israel and Zionism do not represent Judaism, and that Iran wants to just dismantle the state of Israel and not kill jews, WRONG!

There are A LOT of Jews living happily in Iran and even turned down bribes from Israel to return "home"

Iran's Jews have given the country a loyalty pledge in the face of cash offers aimed at encouraging them to move to Israel, the arch-enemy of its Islamic rulers.

L8NK

All i am asking for is a direct, non sugar coated answer to what i have said above..
if you are going to change the topic dont bother,
You have two direct non edited statements from people with a lot of influence in Iran and the Arab world outright stating they want to destroy Israel AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE!

No, we just have your hysterical rant

This is modern day anti semitism, its hiding behind computers and political correctness with oh we dont hate jews we hate the ``occupation`` blah blah blah.... dont worry, its giving into these islamic ideoloigies and trying to appease them which is the exact reason why Europe is in the state it is, and why within the next century Europe will be a majority islamic, all through your trying to be politically correct and appease them!

To force people to agree with a nations actions or face being labelled a bigot or anti Semite is nothing short of extortion.

It makes me facepalm when people on here, an INTERNET FORUM, who have never been to Israel and know nothing more than what they see on a youtube video or a bbc report, go and claim than Netanyahu is constantly beating the war drums.

Is it making you and Israel mad that people can find their own information to make up their minds and are not forced to listen to your rants and bibbys fork tongue?

May i remind you that just a few decades ago 6 arab countries set out to destroy Israel all at once?

Your talking about when Israel attacked it's neighbors amd stole a bunch of land militarily?

No need to remind us.

May i remind you Israel is the size of Wales, and the arabs/muslims have 99.9 per cent of the middle east!!
But, hey lets be poltiically correct and feel sorry for the muslims and give them Israel right?

How about Israel just stops breaking international law and let the Arabs keep what wad theirs legally. "They attacked us so we took their land" is not a legal defence here in the civilized world.

Regardless of all this, i know you will not answer the direct statements above, prooving that this IS anti Jewish, not just anti Israel!
Because a few morons from the satmar orthodox jewish sect hold banners saying zionism isnt judaism, you use propeganda like that to claim zionism isnt judaism.

Awe, your mad again about information coming out that Israel cannot control. Have another whisker on me

And lets say you were right about that, it is still irelevant, because once again Iran have said they want to wipe out THE JEWS!!!!! not just Israel!

Why haven't they just deported the ones that live in Iran. Let me guess. They are hostages?

I am so done with this forum, the amount of anti Israel and biousness is ridiculous on here, you base everything off bbc reports and internet forums, and have no clue what is actually happening there. I lived there for ten years! I know. Ive been through the arab shuk in east Jerusalem and heard the ``kill the jews`` from the palestinians there. Not ``kill the zionists``.. it was ``kill the jews``!!!!!

I think Gosseyn said it best.

"Ok, goodbye"

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Hasn't the world done enough to the Jewish people by ignoring the Holocaust when it was happening?

The world didn't ignore it because no one knew it was happening. We didn't find out about it until the war was almost over. Btw nice of you to ignore all the other people who weren't Jewish that was killed in the camps.

I am ashamed of the leadership of the US which shows such hatred and hostility toward such a small percentage of people who only want to live their religion in peace.

Would this be the same leadership that gives Israel practically everything it wants on a silver platter? Yes oh so hostile.
Why are you running on about Christians? The op said nothing about Christians but seeing how you brought them up you should do a little research and see how they are treated in Israel. They are second class citizens just like the Muslims.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
obey God, and wait for Jesus, or he will unleash the human race upon your land. Like I said earlier, not our problem, deal with it without buying my countries politicians, and forcing our friends and families to die @ war for your people. Where were the boots on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan huh? This is why you are not liked. For #s sake look at how the whores just salivate over your thug when he speaks to them in our capitol?? Do you think we enjoy this?? That we accept it?? It is like asking me to accept you as my master.

By all means, go forth and multiply with thyselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

All you did was start a thread in which everyone whom hates Israel can gather and continue to trash anyone whom might support them. Your thread was doomed before it even started.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I despise HAMAS, but i as far as i know, palestinians have the right to exist.

I do not agree with Israel politic, they're mostly extremists, like Hamas, but the jews,have the right to exist as well.

Because their leaders are violent brainwashed idiots doesnt mean i hate the people from each sides.

We do not live in a world were only black and white concept exist, its a world of variable concepts.

originally posted by: kayleighkitty I am so done with this forum

ok, bye.dont let the door hit you on the way back
edit on 3-3-2015 by Dasrobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

You have to admire a person who will support an unpopular subject, however.

It does get onerous though. I must agree.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I agree with much of what you said.. I don't think it's just ATS though. I think this extreme hatred for Israel/Jews is from those who constantly accuse others of being hateful, while they pick and choose who they hate and anyone who disagrees is a hater or "bigot" and not part of the "cool kids" crowd. It's like a weird disease that has spread like wildfire, and it's still spreading. It's one of the things I don't much like about the internet in general. Many of these same people deny the Holocaust even happened. It's shameful.

Every single nation on this planet that exists today was due to one group of people being more powerful and able to conquer the other group who otherwise occupied that territory at the time. Never have I heard of so much hatred for a country that did just that, just as every established nation on this planet has done. Yet all we hear, just like a broken record over and over is that the Jews in Israel today should walk away and hand their land back to the "rightful" owners because they are SO despicable! This will NOT happen, no-one with any semblance of sanity would ever believe that, so they need to just give it a rest already! Israel is no more likely to hand it's land back to the Palestinians than the U.S. is to give it's land back to the natives.

It does get old, every time a missile is lobbed at Israel, even before Israel even responds we hear "well, they deserve it". There is no sanity whatsoever to this logic, and it has become a long and tired conversation that will never go away. Eventually it WILL lead to a massive war, not because of whatever Illuminati, secret Nazi/Zionist baby killers these people think Israel is, but because these people will never back off and will keep lobbing missiles becoming more and more insane, refusing to ever see a shred of reason in anything they keep going on about.

Point being, this is not something that can be talked about anymore, it's sad but true. It's perpetual madness that doesn't seem like it's ever going to go away at this point.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

All you did was start a thread in which everyone whom hates Israel can gather and continue to trash anyone whom might support them. Your thread was doomed before it even started.

The reason why it was doomed is because of the way she wrote it. The way she wrote portrays Israel as this poor innocent nation that does nothing wrong and everyone just hates them. Anyone that has spend five minutes doing some research can easily find out why these other nations has problems with Israel it's because Israel has done nothing but start trouble with the nations that are on her borders.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I'm actually thinking this poster is working AGAINST Israel. The OP's statements are VERY direct, leave no room for interpretation and are all totally backwards. This thread will be shut down soon like her last one but before it does I want to put it out there.

This poster is encouraging anti Israel sentiment, whether to reference as evidence of a mass anti Israel movement or just simply trolling. Whatever is happening, her intentions are not genuine and this thread is not on-the-level.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Why did I mention Christians?

Because the same people who viscerally hate the Jewish people
also tend to be exactly the same people who viscerally hate Christians

Also, remember Christianity
is derived directly from
Judaism,
our Jesus was Jew
and so as a Christian
i viscerally identify with the Jewish people,
regardless of how Christians are treated
in Israel.

One thing I do know is that the Jewish
people don't behead, torture, burn alive Christians.

I'd much rather be a Christian living a
"second class" life in a Jewish nation.
Than be a Christian living in any
Islamic state which surrounds Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join