It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SURPRISE: Iran Rejects Obama’s 10-Year Nuke Deal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: ATF1886
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

VHB: Never experienced seeing a (brilliant) autistic childish nation being nuked for being so irrevocably badly behaved untrainable (no hope); this could be a first.

ATF: Was This considered one of your assults on my statements?

Its up to you as you are the person considering someones "was". Who is the prime suspect or in the hot seat for a false percieved assault on your statements?
edit on 3-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Last I heard Iran was training Iraqi Shiites to fight ISIS while fighting ISIS. Anyone fighting ISIS is a welcomed ally at this point, especially if they're from the Middle East since, you know, so many anti Muslim folks always cry that Middle Easterners don't condem or fight terrorism.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah they will pack up and leave since Iraq is allied with the west and all. You really think Iran is gonna capture parts of Iraq with the US having the largest embassy the world has ever seen right in Baghdad?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The Iranian Foreign Minister said Obama spoke in "unacceptable and threatening" terms.

Funny the Iranian prime minister says that. I was just reading through a bunch of leaked documents where SA Intelligence says in a phone call Obama threatened Pres. Abbas if he were to go ahead with a U.N bid.
Page 2. Line: 1.4
static.guim.co.uk...

To his defense both situations seem to have Obama fighting in the trenches for our best interest. Which is the exact opposite of how I see Obama. Maybe he is 100% company man like people say. His public persona is only to play the part in the Left/Right illusion.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Well, didn't see that one coming LOL.

I have a plan and it's been done before and worked for a little while.... Sell Iran atomic weapons and see what they do with them. A nice thin plutonium coating on lead for Iran, like the gold on titanium with the Chinese. The bombs would be like blanks, they'd have some kind of cheezy trigger system, not the newer ones, but just good enough that between the radiation and the triggers, nobody is going to want to take it apart ;-)

Cheers - Dave

And if they send them back complaining that those are not going to help them with electricity?

Find out if they want the bomb bait first LOL. If they really want to make electricity, send them plans for Thorium reactors ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Iran should just build them anyway. Screw what the US and especially Israel has to say. The ME needs balance and Israel is not bringing it.

Best BS argument I have heard from Israel's internet minions... "Israel doesn't need to declare their nukes, everyone knows they have have them, so what is the point?"

Yes, Israel's internet minions are THAT stupid.

What do you think Iran is doing? Actually waiting for permission to build their bomb? What are those centrifuges spinning down then? Lean, finely-textured beef?

That's Argentina's job.. oh wait. Argentina's got too many hooks
and money bags in its oil already to ever work out of THAT hole.

Whatever rhetoric for an Iranian homeowner to walk over like in
some other civilized nation to the corner of his living room... and
turn on an electric light has been smothered by the propaganda
of his foaming virulent nuclear revenge jones.
If we someday can see past whatever we're trying to convince each
other of for motive, and notice the governments on this diseased
ball of mud are exclusively engaged in the attempt to KILL US ALL:
we could file for a divorce. Now to get their credit cards cancelled...
"Judge, I need a restraining order. The sucker's out of control, really."

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Iran should just build them anyway. Screw what the US and especially Israel has to say. The ME needs balance and Israel is not bringing it.

Best BS argument I have heard from Israel's internet minions... "Israel doesn't need to declare their nukes, everyone knows they have have them, so what is the point?"

Yes, Israel's internet minions are THAT stupid.

What do you think Iran is doing? Actually waiting for permission to build their bomb? What are those centrifuges spinning down then? Lean, finely-textured beef?

That's Argentina's job.. oh wait. Argentina's got too many hooks
and money bags in its oil already to ever work out of THAT hole.

Whatever rhetoric for an Iranian homeowner to walk over like in
some other civilized nation to the corner of his living room... and
turn on an electric light has been smothered by the propaganda
of his foaming virulent nuclear revenge jones.
If we someday can see past whatever we're trying to convince each
other of for motive, and notice the governments on this diseased
ball of mud are exclusively engaged in the attempt to KILL US ALL:
we could file for a divorce. Now to get their credit cards cancelled...
"Judge, I need a restraining order. The sucker's out of control, really."

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Now WHAT !!

Now , The American People should Look the Other way as Israel DESTROYS Irans ability to Built a Nuclear Arsenal through Air Strikes as they did Against Iraq's Aspirations to do so in the past.........................

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

and when Iran retaliates against Israel and other US interests? what should the US people do then?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Protect our National Interests , and let Israel deal with Iran ALONE................

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

So Israel should invade and occupy? or just drop a nukes on Tehran and annihilate a million or so people?

Your happy with such a significant slaughter of citizens based on a psychotic Israeli leaders lies?

what part of the US are you from? do they allow you to have guns there? small children should be worried about living near you.
edit on pm1056318032015-03-03T22:56:17-06:00102015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Strategic Strikes on their Nuclear Facilities Above Ground . The Secret ones Below Ground will have to be infiltrated by Mossad Agents and Sabotaged .

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

more Anti Iran rhetoric ...... some people just fail to do their research .

just saying

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

yes, but when Iran retaliates for your sneak attack you can keep bombing destroyed research facilities can you.

c'mon this is fun lets think this through like adults.

so you've just completely a bombing run on iran, by surprise...

Iran retaliate by lobbing a few dozen missiles at US military outposts in the region and at the airfrields Israel launched the sorties from.

now what?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

When has Iran Ever had the Capability to attack anyone with an Overwhelming Military Arsenal in Modern Times ? Answer , Never . Achieving a Nuclear Capability could Change all that though in the Near Future ............

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

If Israel Attacked Iran , why would Iran Attack U.S. Targets ? That would be an Act of War , No ? Israel and Iran seem to be destined to go to War against each other Unless the rest of the Planet Stops them from doing so by any means necessary.........

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So, Iran has had chemical and biological weapons for a long time now and from what we hear and see buying nuclear weapons on the black market is possible. Also, NKorea (an Iranian ally) has nukes too.

Yet, Iran have never gone on a mass biological/nuclear strike before. Why is it that as soon as Iran gets a nuke yanks think they'll go yanky aka psychotic, and start destroying nations?

could the simple fact be that Israel and the US do not want Iran having a nuke because they will be forced to negotiate with them on middle eastern affairs? no, surely couldnt be that could it.

a much better idea is to bomb them into oblivion and deal with the regional war, right?

bloody war-ho-yanks! you guys are a greater threat to mankind than Iran ever was!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Looks like somebody's doing a good job of keeping Iran in check.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

" a much better idea is to bomb them into oblivion and deal with the regional war, right? "

Well , it seemed to work OK against Saddam in Iraq , and as I recall , you Brits were up for that Fight too . I wonder how Mother England feels about All this Furor over Iran and Israel right now , or are they Wise enough to just stay Silent and watch it All Transpire on the Sidelines ?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: TDawg61
a reply to: TDawg61
Wth has that got to do with iran and Israel and nukes?

dude, you're the one that brought it up:

The"peaceful"nation that kidnapped another nations entire embassy staff for 14 months?Breaking every possible internationally recognized rule of diplomatic behavior?

en.wikipedia.org...

are you referring to the US when you said

Breaking every possible internationally recognized rule of diplomatic behavior

because your smashing credentials of life in Iran under the Shah would surely explain why they took the embassy hostage for 14months which created a snowball effect of Muslim anti-mentalities towards the USA and still reverberates around the world, today!

this is the same peaceful nation of Iran that has never

1. detonated a nuclear weapon
2. created a nuclear weapon
3. invaded its neighbors

unlike the USA, which has done all 3, multiple times and more recently for nothing but $$$.

How about the fact that Iran are on the ground fighting ISIS in Iraq and have been offering their help since ISIS came to be.

So yes, with all your ignorance and arrogance for the world to see, please explain to me where i went wrong?

To begin.I mentioned the embassy seizure disputing your peaceful nation of iran dribble.Of course all peaceful nations create and fund terrorist organizations like hamas/Hezbollah (sarcasm).
As for"smashing the credentials of life in iran under the shah"can you show me where i did that?Also thats kind of like English but closer to gibberish.
Then you imply that the arab world hates the US because of its friendship with the shah.Sure ALL Arab nations hate us 35 years later for being friends of the then shah(sarcasm).Any links to support that position of "the snowball effect"
The rest is your usual thread derailing,Anti-US off topic rant.World War II atomic bomb?Way to stay on topic bud!Iran defending the world from evil isis.Yeah sure.What would we do without iran military!
The US invading its neighbors?Are we talking about this century and my original question of what has that to do with the thread topic.
Then the personal insult to myself(Ignorance and arrogance)
To conclude"where you went wrong?As I'm typing from my cell the short answer would be I didn't see any point where you were right.Keep up the good work.."dude"

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join