It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Child Abuse Endemic - Why the excuses? Why the silence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Strange that posters support a thread supporting the EDL and the BNP and then wonder why people think they are bigots? If you don't want to be called a bigot don't be one.
Idiots like the BNP have done more to make this a poisoned chalice to cover than anyone else. Those with legitimate concerns about individuals or groups will feel reluctant to raise them as they don't want to be associated with racist groups like these.

Where did i praise the BNP and EDL? I stated fact the EDL are the only organisation that has protested against this. Nick Griffin of he BNP brought this to light over ten years ago and almost ended up in jail. FACT! That is not praise these are facts.

Now tell me whats your working experience of this issue? i can tell you this is endemic and anyone who thinks this is about anything other than an attack by many many gangs formed of one culture on to another needs to come out with me for a week and see and hear what I have heard. These people openly talk of targeting white english girls. Now speak to anyone who has served in the army, rape in Muslim countries is absolutely off the scale yet if any soldier comes across such an incident they are told to walk along as its a cultural thing and getting involved will comprimise relations with the locals.

edit on 4-3-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Honestly I dont want to say this is the case and I dont want to generalise on such a large conmunity of people, at the same time I didnt want to see what I have seen, hear what I have heard and deal with.

Those who dont want to hear this then that is up to you. However, all I will say is please to those with daughters, keep your eyes out make them aware. There are many victims in this that come from good families, not all were from families where social services intervention was present.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretFace
You opening post reads as supportive of the BNP/EDL. If you don't support them I am sure you will have no hesitation agreeing that they are fundamentally racist organisations and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.
The other issue I have with your OP is the suggestion that nothing is being done about this (other the by these organisations) ignoring the fact that this is all over MSM and arrests have been made.
We should treat all cases of child rape/abuse seriously. If culture or religion is involved as a justification then that should be taken head on. Making it just about race//culture is a moronic game that just makes dealing with this that much harder.

edit on 4-3-2015 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
You opening post reads as supportive of the BNP/EDL. If you don't support them I am sure you will have no hesitation agreeing that they are fundamentally racist organisations and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.
The other issue I have with your OP is the suggestion that nothing is being done about this (other the by these organisations) ignoring the fact that this is all over MSM and arrests have been made.
We should treat all cases of child rape/abuse seriously. If culture or religion is involved as a justification then that should be taken head on. Making it just about race//culture is a moronic game that just makes dealing with this that much harder.

This is true, but what I was highlighting is the fact that these far right organisations were the only organisations that brought this to light. Back when Griffin was making these accusations, nobody wanted to investigate, even in the Met it was all "the guy is a nutter", it was this mentality, even though victims were making such allegations themselves in their dozens regarding Muslim gangs, nobody wanted to investigate. Why? If overwhelming number of allegations from various unrelated sources appear, a preliminary investigation must be undertaken, otherwise, is it policy then to treat all criminal activity reported by perceived unsavoury characters as false, where does that mentality end?

It pains me to say this but the police turned a blind eye, they didn't not have enough evidence, they turned their heads away from this. There are a number of individuals I personally know should have charges brought against them, within both the Police and local government, that knew all too well what was happening and refused to act because it wasn't flavour of the month, it was seen as politically a mind field that could harm the then current Labour government's standing within these communities. I know for fact that this entire issue got to Westminster and was still not acted on. There are people walking around and still in senior positions who should hang for this.

As for whether or not it is cultural and/or race related.

I do believe with the evidence I have seen, that the race and culture played a part. Nobody wants to admit that, but it's there. The sheer scale is too much to say otherwise. We are not just talking about isolated gangs here and people involved. Honestly, what's being reported is 100th of the scale. The police believe there are thousands of victims as well thousands of perpetrators, all from the same cultural/racial demographic, involved in this. Thousands! It's being so underplayed by the media, but it's only because of the sheer scale that they can't hide this, as they have hidden it for 20 years, in my professional opinion.

So you're right, it sounds like I am supporting the far right, but these are far right organisations whose ideology I don't agree with as it doesn't make sense to me. However, when the overwhelming evidence is there, they were the only ones prepared to stand up and say something is going on. Nobody else said a thing. What does that tell you? They certainly weren't lying. Sometimes, even if it goes against what we believe in, the facts are the facts and as much as we look for reason and excuses, sometimes we have to admit that what we know, what we believe, may have been wrong all along.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Mostly Muslims, yes, but not entirely. I was raped when I was 13 and then the police decided that it had been consensual and I'd cried rape afterwards. As he was only 15 at the time, the man who raped me was given a caution for having sex with an underage girl and no further punishment (I later found out that I wasn't his first victim, only the first to go to the police). I'm white, he was white, we're both British and neither of us are Muslim.

I believe the reason that this isn't being talked about more is because we as a society will then have to accept that we allow girls to be abused because we convince ourselves that they're only silly little girls and we don't have to take them seriously. It's far easier than facing up to the truth that we allow our daughters, sisters and nieces to be abused and assaulted.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FluffyCannibal
It's far easier than facing up to the truth that we allow our daughters, sisters and nieces to be abused and assaulted.
Who is this we?
Not me, I take a massive interest in the safeguarding of all children who cross my path in life.
If I ever have any suspicions I act on them, every time.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Two reasons why the silence, one as already said, its largely down to Pakistani males who are mostly Muslim (note, I say Muslim because its fact and not that being Muslim makes them child molesters, the truth is that its a cultural issue over there) and the other reason is that the UK like many places has had a long term problem stemming from the upper classes and the Church of child abuse.

Sadly power and privilege has meant that some of those in power have taken it upon themselves to commit acts of depravity knowing that they will be protected because of the power they yield. The ongoing Police investigation into Parliamentary sex scandals will see no people (alive) identified despite the rent boy parties being an open secret in MP area's. People have known for years which hotels host them and who attends them but when you can't rely on the media to print the truth any more these things just simply get shuffled to the bottom of the news page if they even make it to them.

So be it Pakistani Muslims whom everyone seems unwilling to 'do the right thing' or current or past people in power it seems we the people and our children will remain on the menu for these vermin..

I know what I would do if I caught one....

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Muslims make me sick to my stomach. Racist? I don't care anymore, it's the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Who is this we?
Not me, I take a massive interest in the safeguarding of all children who cross my path in life.
If I ever have any suspicions I act on them, every time.

We as a collective society. There may be plenty of people amongst us who are ready and willing to act when something's wrong, but that's not anywhere near enough people - hence the silence over child abuse scandals. I'm surprised that I have to spell this out for you.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FluffyCannibal
Well, I still disagree, your collective society is not a world I personally recognise, maybe you live in a really crap part of Britain if you think the majority of folk ignore child abuse.
I feel sorry for you.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FluffyCannibal
Mostly Muslims, yes, but not entirely. I was raped when I was 13 and then the police decided that it had been consensual and I'd cried rape afterwards. As he was only 15 at the time, the man who raped me was given a caution for having sex with an underage girl and no further punishment (I later found out that I wasn't his first victim, only the first to go to the police). I'm white, he was white, we're both British and neither of us are Muslim.

I believe the reason that this isn't being talked about more is because we as a society will then have to accept that we allow girls to be abused because we convince ourselves that they're only silly little girls and we don't have to take them seriously. It's far easier than facing up to the truth that we allow our daughters, sisters and nieces to be abused and assaulted.

There's a "girl who cried wolf" component to this as well. I lived in a fraternity for 3 years and let me tell you, girls lie. I never once saw or heard of sex that wasn't consensual in the house or at any house, but girls cheated all the time on their boyfriends. When one of the boyfriends found out... well "rape" sounds better than "I got drunk and betrayed you by sleeping with a guy (or guys, no joke) I thought was attractive and popular."
edit on 6-3-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This whole situation also makes me feel sorry for many muslim women. Just imagine being married to such a disgustingly disrespectful, misogynistic violent psychopath rapist and abuser.

By the way, if you walk outside or sit on a bench or whatever as a young woman and there're muslims there's a high chance you'll get to see all kinds of creepy, threatening behaviour that leaves you feeling unsafe. I honestly believe that there's a deep, endemic lack of respect for women in general and white women in particular. Being treated like a street prostitute (and she deserves respect just like everyone else...) or a piece of cattle or just having been made threatened, uneasy and unsafe countless of times shows the general attitude. In that sense I'm not surprised at all.

And *everyone* who knew of this and didn't act on it deserves to be fired at the very least. I also think it's a chilling idea, even though I don't live in the UK, that so many rapists walk amongst the rest of the people like nothing's wrong. You have the worst perpetrators... but there's a huge massive rest group who chose to rape obviously non-compliant teenage girls....

I think that the lack of serious outrage could perhaps be related to people simply not knowing what to do. If my impression of Britain being deeply politically correct is accurate, people simply may not know any proper response that's not to be mistaken with 'racism' yet still shows the anger and acknowledgement of the fact that this is a very culture and race-specific crime. A lot of egg shells there- it's just a suggestion on my part as to why the response or lack thereof is what it is.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Pitou because: fixed a word

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I sincerely believe the reason that they don't want the real figures to come out IS because it would drive the majority of voters into the arms of the EDL and the BNP. I do not or have ever supported these parties but if they are the only parties to even try and tackle this then so be it.
We all know what needs to be done but our reigning politicians do not want to know because there must be radical changes in our laws to cure these crimes.
We as a nation of tolerant people have been castrated and can't defend ourselves or our families and MUST rely on the authorities, who by the way have sold us down the river.
What do you want us to do? Canvass our politicians? They don't want to know.
Protest? They take not the slightest bit of concern.
We cannot re-educate them, we cannot reform them, they do not want either. Now for the contraversable part. You and I know that their whole community knew of what goes on. Deport them and their families. British passport holders? Revoke their citizenship. THAT is the only way otherwise you are just delaying the inevitable time when they get the majority and change the laws to make this a non offence.
You know this to be true.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
We as a nation of tolerant people have been castrated and can't defend ourselves or our families and MUST rely on the authorities, who by the way have sold us down the river.

My social circles here in the SW tend to sort things out by ourselves first...calling the police is a secondary matter.
Dartmoor, Exmoor and Bodmin moor are bleak places without CCTV.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretFace
news.sky.com...

There was a thread a while ago regarding this, but it seems to me that people truly cannot comprehend just how endemic this is. Let me make this clear to you, the vast majority of what we are dealing with involves Asian paedophiles and rapists abusing predominantly white English school girls. I'm not interested in anyone trying to argue this, do not argue when you're dealing with someone with working experience of this.

Now the reason I'm posting a thread about this, is that I find it shocking that with all the protest and a few years back riots, not one organisation, perhaps with the exception of EDL or the like, is interested in this issue. They are happy to bury their heads in the sand and wait for the next white perpetrator, non-white victim to rear it's head. The problem is, believe it or not, those crimes are actually dramatically falling, where as the reverse is on the increase.

This has been going on for years, Nick Griffin, over ten years ago, brought this to the attention of the MSM and was almost sent to jail by the then anti-British Labour government. I knew about this happening in East London, but much like the Islamic extremist radicalisation in that part of London, at the time nobody wanted to know. Nobody wanted to upset "community relations". This comes out now, but still there is fear of actually saying that this is a race and/or cultural issue. That those committing these disgusting crimes were doing so on basis of ethnicity and/or cultural identity of the victims.

So why the deafening silence? Why the lack of outrage? Why is it English people in England are made to feel so worthless now that all they can do is shrug their shoulders at such an horrific threatening, torturing, drugging and raping of what is thousands of English school girls up and down the country by predominately gangs of Muslim paedophiles and headlines is all we get, if we're lucky?

Anyone who works in law enforcement will tell you, regardless of country, state, county, city, town, what you hear on the news is 100th of the reality of crime, be it localised or otherwise. This is the same for this, but where by other criminal acts get insane levels of outrage, all i hear now, is silence. Silence that speaks volumes as to the direction this country is heading in.

I am disappointed this thread has not yet reached number one position here on ATS: it should remain number one for at least one week.. instead and with more importance the plane crash of Harrison Ford is more relevant to foolish people here on ATS.. so despicably sad..Mr. Ford's accident should not be number one..

I had earlier likewise started a thread concerning this pandemic, and it is certain that not enough people are paying enough attention to this problem.. The UK folk and people are very good people and I wish ATS members could fathom up some type of strategy to deal with this problem. As I had stated earlier, the systematic nature of this violent pedophilia, is somehow a psy op of some sort.. I don't know, but I ensure everyone that eventually you will have British folk killing these people in the name of self defense-- Defend yourselves and your children. You have that right.

This is a FATWA against UK CHILDREN-- Where is the UK Nazi response to it all? Nazism in some instances is not a bad thing.. it's simply nationalism, and love for one's own.. I see absolutely nothing wrong with loving one's own people.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
The big question that needs looking into -

Is rape of children a normal activity in muslim communities especially those of Pakistan and India?

Until this is answered and we get to see the figures, we don't honestly understand the mindset and the long term issue we are up against

a reply to: disregard

I would say that asian muslims are attracted to caucasians generally in ways that they are not attracted to their own.
(Adult, children or otherwise..). So the idea of studying their pedophilic behavior in their own countries to compare it to their pedophilic behavior in the Uk wouldn't really matter..

In my opinion, it's not about the age of the victim and subject, it's about the extract. Some groups simply do not belong next to each other,
especially when Fatwa or edicts of that sort are issued by muslim religious leaders--

If there was somekind of Fatwa issued against the Gay community by these muslim religous leaders what do you think would happen??

Exactly.. the outrage and response would be endless.. why not the same when it is happening to children? Because children have no one, no responsible adults to physically represent them, because no one wants to look at sexual crime and pedophilia. "I'll just let someone else worry about it.." "That's too much for me.." "I can't cope with that one.." "I don't think I can look at that issue.." "Maybe someone else should takeover.." "This is a problem for bona fide authorities.." "That's a little too scary to talk about.." "Mmm, I don't want to think about it.." "Better let professional people make those investigations.." " Don't look too much, because that's just too much for me.." "Well, I better skip that page, Harrison Ford's story is funnier and lighter.." "Let's go watch a film tonight instead, maybe a comedy?" "I don't know, I have other things to think about.." " I can't do anything it, so why read about it?" "I have to read my messages on my Smartphone instead.." These are the mentalities that we are all up against.. wake up folks!!
edit on 7-3-2015 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Muslim women who are for democracy and Muslim Feminists should be the first addressing this issue and problem.. in fact all third world women who love and appreciate Democracy should be on the front lines, knowing exactly what this is all about.. their opinions and insights would be invaluable- the problem is they may very well support these actions and behaviors.

Some muslim women actually do not disagree with their loving husbands, much less would they disagree with Allah..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join