It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Child Abuse Endemic - Why the excuses? Why the silence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Yep, the report from the National Crime Agency I linked to above showed 1.6% of child street grooming exploiters were Chinese, but 26% Asian. While the Chinese offenders reflect the percentage of Chinese in the UK, the Asian offenders do not. 26% of sexual exploitation but 5% of the UK population.
Yeah, nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: disregard
Yes because bbc djs in the 70's were raping underage kids just so that the media could create operation yew tree as a cover up for muslim sex crimes decades later.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: crazyewok

Blimey it's on the news now - Hundreds of children abused in Oxford. Will check to see if they are Muslims, it's either that or maybe it's Eskimos

Could just as likely be celebrities and politicians,

Celebs or MPs didn't rape my colleagues daughter. She was raped by Muslims. Like many of her friends. To long term work as a prostitute to be handed around.

I stated in earlier posts that many good of all groups are out there including muslims. It just happens that the rape gangs do happen to largely be Muslim, not Eskimos, Jews, Jehovas Witnesses. That is a glaring fact.

My cousin happened to be raped by his white Atheist Grandad.

Your point?

These scum are everywhere.
edit on 3-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: disregard

Blimey it's on the news now - Hundreds of children abused in Oxford. Will check to see if they are Muslims, it's either that or maybe it's Eskimos

which celebrities or politicions targeted one particular race to gang rape?

Who gives a # about race

Pedophilia is pedophilia and is a abomination whatever and should be rooted out with extreme prejudiced in ALL groups.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: grainofsand
The OP basically praised the EDL and the BNP, do you agree with that?

Nope, but I'm taking the opportunity in this thread to discuss and promote a very real issue in the UK.
Again, the EDL were right about their claims of organised Muslim gangs raping kids in multiple towns in the UK, however distasteful it may be that the EDL & BNP were right, they were.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
We appeased the nazis in the 30s we are appeasing the muslims now.
Some seem to be suggesting that all these victims would have been gang raped as children even if there was no muslims in the u.k.

I ask again is multi culturism worth it? Is the tolerance worth the systamatic targeting ang gang raping of little white girls?
I say not

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Who gives a # about race

Pedophilia is pedophilia and is a abomination whatever and should be rooted out with extreme prejudiced in ALL groups.
the muslim peodophile gang rapers definatly give a #. Or i forgot only white people can be racists.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot so you can not name any then? Get real. Its horible but get real.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Who gives a # about race

the muslim peodophile gang rapers definatly give a #. Or i forgot only white people can be racists.

If you bothered to read I acknowledged they exist in in all layers of society

seeing a memory retention seems to be low on ATS here is what I said:

These scum are everywhere.

Everywhere means everywhere in all races and layers of society.
edit on 3-3-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Absolutely, but do you not think it warrants further investigation if it appears that a cultural/ethnic group are committing acts more frequently than others?
You know, like female genital mutilation? I'd bet all my money there is not a single white girl in the UK who has been abused like that, against her will and against the law. See, that is a cultural issue.
Why are you so apparently desperate to deny there could be a link? I've posted links to support my observations, you got any to show that Muslim men offend at the same rate as white non-Muslims?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Sure it should be investigated father as I said :

So that means via any legal means.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Of course, and if it appears that a cultural group are disproportionally carrying out a specific crime then we need to investigate why that cultural group are doing it.
Hard questions of course, but denial is the path of the coward.
*Edit*
...and the naive.

edit on 3.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok you asked who gives a # about race i answered the racist muslim peodo gang rapers do.
I never said they dont exist in all walks of life..
Whats that about ats alzeimers? Cough cough

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretFace

Not just Asians.... Those with money in England are doing bad stuff with babies .... Certainly not just Asians ..... MPs VIPs BBC

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok you asked who gives a # about race i answered the racist muslim peodo gang rapers do.
I never said they dont exist in all walks of life..
Whats that about ats alzeimers? Cough cough

My point you missed is a that a pedo is a pedo and should be rooted out whatever.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: disregard
So mr glitter went to Thailand to target what type of underage kids? You are missing (spectacularly) the point. This should be about investigating and prosecuting child rapists. Race is a distraction

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Nope, some are more organised as paedo groups than others, as in the Muslim rapists in seperate towns around the UK.
There may well be far more individual white blokes raping their own kids in the UK but the organised exploitation and trafficking so far has been a solely Muslim men thing against mainly white girls.
Deny it as much as you like but the convictions and charges speak for themselves in this specific multiple exploitation currently coming out in the wash.

*Edit*
Rotherham, Rochdale, Halifax, Oxford...
edit on 3.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Muslim men abusing white girls.

This is a cultural problem that has been swept under the carpet by the authorities in the past who have been fearful of the leftist multiculturalists who habitually bark RACIST at any criticism, perceived or actual. Thankfully, the lid is off and we have a new generation of politicians and e.g. police, who are less likely to accept this outrage.

The cultural problem is frankly about people applying their backward misogynistic culture to a liberal western culture. I hate to think how many Muslim girls and women in these male dominated neighbourhoods are abused, with no hope of redress due to the cultural hold the male dominated culture has over them.

Multiculturalism is a failed experiment and we are reaping reward for this failure.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It goes along with their religion-apparently it is ok to rape children.

How old was mohamed's wife? 9?

Not baiting by stating fact.
She was actually 6 when he married her and supposedly waited until she was 9 until he had sex with her-nice chap!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Multiculturalism is a failed experiment

It's not that MC is a failed experiment (though it is).

What people should be absolutely bristling with rage about is that mass immigration has been going on since the end of WW2 (a mere trickle back then, of course) and has NEVER been carried out with THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE...indeed, it succeeded in the teeth of public opposition.

It is totally, utterly, and completely UNDEMOCRATIC.

But we're all supposed to be okay with that, now in 2015???

It's strange how Cameron deems the views of a couple of thousand farmers living on a cold, deserted wasteland in the South Atlantic to be of such priceless value that he is prepared to go to war if Argentina should occupy the territory (even though it's much, much closer to Argentina than the UK, and they therefore have the more logical claim), but yet the views of MILLIONS of his own people on mass immigration are so trivial that it's never been seen as an issue that warrants a referendum.

Let's be sure: MI is the biggest scam ever to be foisted on modern populations by politicians.

And nobody has ever voted for it!

This thread reminds us how dangerous and reckless it is to immigrate people en masse, without any kind of discriminatory process, without the will of the people, and without even consulting them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join