It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Child Abuse Endemic - Why the excuses? Why the silence?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
news.sky.com...

There was a thread a while ago regarding this, but it seems to me that people truly cannot comprehend just how endemic this is. Let me make this clear to you, the vast majority of what we are dealing with involves Asian paedophiles and rapists abusing predominantly white English school girls. I'm not interested in anyone trying to argue this, do not argue when you're dealing with someone with working experience of this.

Now the reason I'm posting a thread about this, is that I find it shocking that with all the protest and a few years back riots, not one organisation, perhaps with the exception of EDL or the like, is interested in this issue. They are happy to bury their heads in the sand and wait for the next white perpetrator, non-white victim to rear it's head. The problem is, believe it or not, those crimes are actually dramatically falling, where as the reverse is on the increase.

This has been going on for years, Nick Griffin, over ten years ago, brought this to the attention of the MSM and was almost sent to jail by the then anti-British Labour government. I knew about this happening in East London, but much like the Islamic extremist radicalisation in that part of London, at the time nobody wanted to know. Nobody wanted to upset "community relations". This comes out now, but still there is fear of actually saying that this is a race and/or cultural issue. That those committing these disgusting crimes were doing so on basis of ethnicity and/or cultural identity of the victims.

So why the deafening silence? Why the lack of outrage? Why is it English people in England are made to feel so worthless now that all they can do is shrug their shoulders at such an horrific threatening, torturing, drugging and raping of what is thousands of English school girls up and down the country by predominately gangs of Muslim paedophiles and headlines is all we get, if we're lucky?

Anyone who works in law enforcement will tell you, regardless of country, state, county, city, town, what you hear on the news is 100th of the reality of crime, be it localised or otherwise. This is the same for this, but where by other criminal acts get insane levels of outrage, all i hear now, is silence. Silence that speaks volumes as to the direction this country is heading in.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Why the silence? Because they are Muslims mate.

You state the majority of them are Asians. Yes that may well be the case but I would like to see this rephrased to Muslims. Asians makes it look like it's Sikhs and Hindus commiting the city wide crimes and it's generally not, so it'sunfair to those minorities - It is Muslims.

My work colleagues daughter was raped by them, to the point where she was hospitalised due to severe rectal damage, they weren't Asians though they were Muslims, Kosovan Muslims.

They hush it up because it's politically incorrect to blame minority groups and many Muslims are lovely people.

Please leave the word Asians out of this, use Asian Muslims or Muslims, or people of Pakistani descent etc, but to using "Asian" alone is not fair to our peaceful Sikh, Chinese and Hindu populations.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Please leave the word Asians out of this, use Asian Muslims or Muslims, or people of Pakistani descent etc, but to using "Asian" alone is not fair to our peaceful Sikh, Chinese and Hindu populations.

I agree, charges yesterday in Rochdale, check the peaceful Islamic names out:
www.bbc.co.uk...

The men have been charged as follows:
Shayfur Rahman, 31, of Chapel Road, Prestwich, Greater Manchester, has been charged with one count of rape

Kutab Miah, 34, of Ramsay Street, Rochdale, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity and one count of rape

Rehan Ali, 26, of Cleethorpes Avenue, Blackley, Manchester, has been charged with one count of rape and six counts of sexual activity with a child

Iklaq Choudhry Hussain, 37, of Mayfield Terrace, Rochdale, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of rape

David Law, 45, of Cotmanhay Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, has been charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit rape

Mahfus Rahman, 28, has been charged with three counts of rape and three counts of sexual activity with a child

Ashfaq Yousaf, 28, has been charged with one count of aiding and abetting rape and rape

Afraz Ahmed, 32, of Oswald Street, Rochdale, has been charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit rape, two counts of rape and two counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity

Mohammed Davood, 37, of Leyland Road, Burnley, Lancashire, has been charged with one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, three counts of rape, one count of sexual activity with a child and one count of sexual assault

Mohammed Miah, 39, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity and two counts of rape.

*Edit*
For sure our resident Islamic apologists will say there isn't a problem in the UK with a disproportionate section of Muslim men who consider our white non-Muslim girls as infidel meat they can play with as they wish, but with all the cases coming out in Rotherham, Oxford, Rochdale, Halifax, it seems that way to me.
edit on 3.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's certainly Muslims by and large. Maybe it's about getting their own back for British soldiers in the Middle East, hey I'm just trying to get a picture of what's going on in their heads. Can remember years ago sitting in one of them smoke pipe cafes in Leeds frequented by Muslim types, got chatting to a muslim next to me and he said "I'd love to shag A Jew" which is probably the same sort of thing.

a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Blimey it's on the news now - Hundreds of children abused in Oxford. Will check to see if they are Muslims, it's either that or maybe it's Eskimos

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yes - Muslims

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Yeah they just happened to be all Muslim men attacking mostly white non-Muslim girls in 4 different UK towns.
Crazy coincidence is all, Muslim men are all lovely people and they treat their women with total respect, and never treat white non-Muslim girls as meat, ever.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Here's a pic of some of the scum from your source:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes they are Muslims alright. It wasn't likely to be Eskimos, I should have known better.

They reported on the BBC news a bit ago "the child victims were frequently injected with Herion before being raped."

Blimey that is a total horror story

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cage em and torch them.......
This is getting out of hand.....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Cage em and torch them.......
This is getting out of hand.....

Exactly, this is getting out of hand. It will bring a backlash against good Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus who people will see as just rapist Asians and blame them all. Crazy world.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It seems a horror story for Muslim girls in the UK as well:
Unheard Voices September 2013 The Sexual Exploitation of Asian Girls and Young Women

This report shows that victims also come from all races and religions. It points out the clear and present danger to Asian, and particularly Muslim, girls as they are less likely to report abuse due to family honour and shame.
...a quote from the Assistant Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Britain. So that family honour and shame thing of being raped is normal for them as far as he phrases it. FFS, if their own kids are considered to have dishonoured their family by being raped no wonder white non-Muslim girls are treated as meat.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It appears that there are some sections within the Muslim community that are involved in these depraved actions. In Bristol a couple of months ago there was a Somali gang who preyed on girls in the care system and they have now been found guilty and are serving time, thankfully.

Why does this happen? Is it because of their views on women in general,or as someone suggested, because of the U.K's actions in the ME? Personally, I think they are just sick twisted individuals who have come together and conspired to commit these abhorrent crimes, but it could be for the reasons mentioned.

So on the face of it, it appears to be a Muslim thing, but how do we explain the same crimes being carried out by M.P's and other high ranking officials in the establishment? Mainly abuse of young boys, some even murdered at the hands of their abusers.Why are there no arrests of these people? Why aren't there great strides being made by the Police responsible for investigating these crimes?

No arrests, no trials, no prison for the perpetrators.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The apologists are just as guilty as the perpetrators.

If not more so-for brow beating anyone that wants this crap to stop by calling them "bigots"-trying to make people scared to say anything about it for fear of being labeled.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
'Why the excuses? Why the silence?'

People will go to extraordinary lengths to convince themselves that the millions of filthy, evil, unevolved, third world beasts we have living in our midst in every country in the Western world are just the same as us...despite appearances.

The mass media constantly aids and abets this delusion with its PC manner of reporting.

On the 1pm BBC1 news today, there was coverage of the latest trial involving Paki men raping white, English little girls.

I think it was Oxford, I'm not sure, I didn't pay too much attention (it's not news to me but a sad reality I've known about years before it was officially acknowledged).

The perpetrators were described as "men".

That's it.

Not Pakistani/Asian/Muslim men. Just "men".

Nothing to identify them but their gender.

There's the reason for your excuses and your silence.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It goes along with their religion-apparently it is ok to rape children.

How old was mohamed's wife? 9?

Not baiting by stating fact.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It appears the police didn't give a # about the girls in Oxford either. Did you read the harrowing victim statement about turning up at a police station at 2/3am with blood soaked through her jeans crotch, only to be turned away like she deserved it for being a naughty girl in the care system. Horrible events, especially when a vulnerable young rape victim couldn't even get help from the cops. I hope they get sacked.

*Edit*
I hope the cops who failed these girls get charged with negligence/aiding a crime, then resist arrest and get a good batoning and tazed. #s.

edit on 3.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It appears that the care system plays into the hands of these depraved people. Maybe it should be renamed 'We don't care' system.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So sad but true in some ways.
A close friend of mine is a senior child protection social worker and she cares, she cares desperately, but budgets talk louder than she can.
I'm glad I gave public service up and retrained as a plasterer, burned me out all the emotions, especially after a year of dealing with every sex offender who moved into town. I was the only bloke on the team and female staff had to visit them in pairs so budgets spoke and I got them all when they moved into our social service area.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
These crimes will continue and rise in numbers until we have control of our borders.
Maybe the establishment planned to flood the country with pedophiles to change society to normalise the exploitation of children. The peodophile exchange network spings to mind.

The british muslims should unite and distance themselves from these crimes. The number of victims is so vast only demonstrations on the same scale as protests over cartoons of mohammed will sufficedo and do a lot to alleviate indiginous concerns. Alas i doubt this will happen.
Last year 2 hundred thousand passports were handed to immigrants of indian or pakistani origin.
Im glad the tories are dealing with this matter. Milliband has been awfully quiet.

I sincerely hope we brits rise up and shout "we are not taking this anymore"

edit on 3-3-2015 by disregard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join